India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virat bow down to u! (Page 2)

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Virat is definitely one beautiful character. He knows her in and out. He does nt need to hear it fron her by words. I liked the bhabhi-devar convo. He neither agrees nor disagrees with J's decision. I mean he dint let out 'his' personal view on the issue. For him all that matters is Manvi. He knew right away that Manvi will never ever agree to it. And by accepting Jeevika's decision, he cannot let Manvi suffer all through her life with that guiltClap

For me , this track would have been complete if they had shown more of Virat and his inner turmoil. On that aspect, I am still disappointed with the CVsThumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77riastarsweetymolItsmeAish

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu0702

Virat is definitely one beautiful character. He knows her in and out. He does nt need to hear it fron her by words. I liked the bhabhi-devar convo. He neither agrees nor disagrees with J's decision. I mean he dint let out 'his' personal view on the issue. For him all that matters is Manvi. He knew right away that Manvi will never ever agree to it. And by accepting Jeevika's decision, he cannot let Manvi suffer all through her life with that guiltClap

For me , this track would have been complete if they had shown more of Virat and his inner turmoil. On that aspect, I am still disappointed with the CVsThumbs Down

so true..
he cannot see manvi suffering rest of d life n me too wish cvs give him more importance n show his inner turmoil..really down wid cvsConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702riastarsweetymol

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I wanted him to support Manvi n i'm so happy he is doing tat... True it shows he noes her inside out n also noes tat she cant live wid dis burden of killing chutki... He is not selfish at all... It wud've been so easy for him to agree wid virika... He wud've got his life his Manvi... Bt no!! He understands tat his relation can not start on sum1s death bed... So i believe he is not only a selfless lover bt also a caring brother... Luv u virat/kushal [<3]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77riastarsweetymolItsmeAish

Tanya_ManYa IF-Dazzler
Tanya_ManYa
Tanya_ManYa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
so beautifully said..
n guys like him are hard to find

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riastarsweetymolItsmeAish

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_virman

I wanted him to support Manvi n i'm so happy he is doing tat... True it shows he noes her inside out n also noes tat she cant live wid dis burden of killing chutki... He is not selfish at all... It wud've been so easy for him to agree wid virika... He wud've got his life his Manvi... Bt no!! He understands tat his relation can not start on sum1s death bed... So i believe he is not only a selfless lover bt also a caring brother... Luv u virat/kushal [<3]

yup no only selfless lvoer but caring bro tooBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Love Virat Totally He Is Supoorting His Partner He Understands Her And Is Thinking From Her POV Never Leaving Her Alone Though He Knows If Manvi Doesnt Accept The Bone Marrow Anything Can Happen Yet He Still Is Standing Strong Wiv His Partner Selflessly
Thanks CV And Most Importantly Kushal For Virat
Love You Virat/Kushal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77ItsmeAish

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
ClapClap
sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
agree with you...loved to ccc virat today...he neither supported jeevika nor was against her...but he completely understood manvi's pov even without talking to her...he proved it once again that he understands manvi completely...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77ItsmeAish

Go to top