Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

mails,calls and petitions wont change anything!!

Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
People on Twitter and IF are sending mails ,calls and petitions to SP, PH, 4LIONS TWITTER and IF pages to change things and stuff but believe me they won't listen because they are professional and they know what they are doing... maybe we don't like it but what they do is for a reason

THIS IS NOT A BASHING OR NEGATIVE POST... ANY BASHING OR NEGATIVITY WILL BE REPORTED

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
What can possibly be the reason for showing 20 minutes of anjali is beyond my understanding...
and i dont want to try understanding anything because weak pathetic  miserable women is not someone i appreciate. They stay miserable and spread the virus around making others miserable too..
So if they continue showing out anjali for 20 minutes, i guess its high time to use my remote
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Atleast let thy know how much we are enjoying the track and loving dumbali drama🥱
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aashti

What can possibly be the reason for showing 20 minutes of anjali is beyond my understanding...

and i dont want to try understanding anything because weak pathetic  miserable women is not someone i appreciate. They stay miserable and spread the virus around making others miserable too..
So if they continue showing out anjali for 20 minutes, i guess its high time to use my remote

I did tat today already🥱
diya33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashti

👏
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Haz78

People on Twitter and IF are sending mails ,calls and petitions to SP, PH, 4LIONS TWITTER and IF pages to change things and stuff but believe me they won't listen because they are professional and they know what they are doing... maybe we don't like it but what they do is for a reason

THIS IS NOT A BASHING OR NEGATIVE POST... ANY BASHING OR NEGATIVITY WILL BE REPORTED

do nt worry i m with u..we need to understand nw that trp have incresed this weeka nd any day more impo will be given to offline viewers and they demand all this things..when sp earns so much thro ipkknd thius things do nt matter to them why dont they understand...
Haz78 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mepobaa

do nt worry i m with u..we need to understand nw that trp have incresed this weeka nd any day more impo will be given to offline viewers and they demand all this things..when sp earns so much thro ipkknd thius things do nt matter to them why dont they understand...

Yeah... they are going to do what they had pre planned after CAREFUL market research
prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ultimately TRPs counts, if it goes down this week, they have to bend down to the viewers point of view.
Haz78 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: praba66

Ultimately TRPs counts, if it goes down this week, they have to bend down to the viewers point of view.

Ipkknd has a very high online following and SP knows that very well
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think we should wait and see what they are up to.