Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

mails,calls and petitions wont change anything!!

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
People on Twitter and IF are sending mails ,calls and petitions to SP, PH, 4LIONS TWITTER and IF pages to change things and stuff but believe me they won't listen because they are professional and they know what they are doing... maybe we don't like it but what they do is for a reason

THIS IS NOT A BASHING OR NEGATIVE POST... ANY BASHING OR NEGATIVITY WILL BE REPORTED

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd2o12samin6ArnieBoyBarun

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
What can possibly be the reason for showing 20 minutes of anjali is beyond my understanding...
and i dont want to try understanding anything because weak pathetic  miserable women is not someone i appreciate. They stay miserable and spread the virus around making others miserable too..
So if they continue showing out anjali for 20 minutes, i guess its high time to use my remote

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najdiya33priyankaakadi9Barundeewani19rini_katSayali_23pieryrose

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Atleast let thy know how much we are enjoying the track and loving dumbali dramaSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

Barundeewani19 IF-Rockerz
Barundeewani19
Barundeewani19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashti

What can possibly be the reason for showing 20 minutes of anjali is beyond my understanding...
and i dont want to try understanding anything because weak pathetic  miserable women is not someone i appreciate. They stay miserable and spread the virus around making others miserable too..
So if they continue showing out anjali for 20 minutes, i guess its high time to use my remote

I did tat today alreadySleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33rajalekshmiPrim_123pieryrose

diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashti

Clap
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haz78

People on Twitter and IF are sending mails ,calls and petitions to SP, PH, 4LIONS TWITTER and IF pages to change things and stuff but believe me they won't listen because they are professional and they know what they are doing... maybe we don't like it but what they do is for a reason

THIS IS NOT A BASHING OR NEGATIVE POST... ANY BASHING OR NEGATIVITY WILL BE REPORTED

do nt worry i m with u..we need to understand nw that trp have incresed this weeka nd any day more impo will be given to offline viewers and they demand all this things..when sp earns so much thro ipkknd thius things do nt matter to them why dont they understand...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmiHaz78

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

Originally posted by Haz78

do nt worry i m with u..we need to understand nw that trp have incresed this weeka nd any day more impo will be given to offline viewers and they demand all this things..when sp earns so much thro ipkknd thius things do nt matter to them why dont they understand...

Yeah... they are going to do what they had pre planned after CAREFUL market research
prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Ultimately TRPs counts, if it goes down this week, they have to bend down to the viewers point of view.

Go to top