Dekha Ek Khwaab

GANG'S OF DEKPUR (NIKAMMON KI DUKAAN) THREAD # 19 - Page 22

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@Wish: I'm good!... Dair say so kar uthi aur mum's expert daant suni main nay... honestly my poor mom is amazed at my sleeping skills... she doesn't understand how someone can sleep so long and so peacefully!

so what's new...
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

@Fi: Whether you use rollers or a curler or even a hair straightener to make curls... it is very hard at first and you need a lot of experience with that to get it perfect... I'm usually able to make a 'Good/ Neat' hairstyle on myself but it has hardly ever been perfect for me... It is very hard to do it on yourself I've observed and easier to do it on others! So I'm glad you're using a beautician help with your hair... and I agree a lot of beauticians (desi) ones that I've seen use a lot of loud type make up.. takes away the decency part.

Yea well I only usually just straighten my hair if I have to go somewhere, the rest of these hairstyles are too tough to make so a beautician is the best option. Omg so true. Make-up should always be subtle and elegant, not dark and loud.
CharmingAngel7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fia21

I'm good. How are you? πŸ€—
Haha a little weird πŸ˜†

I m fine too...
weird..? weird kyun?
CharmingAngel7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Niha-

My pleasure :) I m fine too so whats up?

making siggies, teasing fifu, talking about weddings engagments etc πŸ˜‰ the usual... u?

I m talking to u guyz... commenting on posts & replying to comments on my postπŸ˜†
teasing fifu lolz... whose siggies u makin??
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Fi: Well my hair's already straight so don't need to straighten it or to get the glossy sheen... but if I'm going out or if there is any occasion that I defo use it... but not daily like many girls here... hair looks so ugly/ burned out with regular use πŸ€’... like a bird's nest!

@Wish: Niha's in full mood to tease Fifu... I'm trying my best too πŸ˜†.. ab nahin chairain gay toh kab charain gay?

@Niha: Where r u from in Bangladesh?.. I have many bangladeshi friends here...gr8 people I must say!
fia21 thumbnail
Mahi: My hair is straight too. I only use it when I have to go to any formal functions like weddings etc to give my hair a neater look. Otherwise I have no interest in burning my hair. Lol I know right. Some girls are literally addicted to it and don't even step out of the house if they haven't straightened their hair.
CharmingAngel7 thumbnail

@Wish: I'm good!... Dair say so kar uthi aur mum's expert daant suni main nay... honestly my poor mom is amazed at my sleeping skills... she doesn't understand how someone can sleep so long and so peacefully!

so what's new...

hahaha main b yeh wali daant sunti rehti hoon ab tho meri baychaari mama ne kehna b kch kam kr dya hai... bt she gets amazed at the time duration i sleep for yesterday i kept on sleeping & she was like i hve come to wake u so many times bt u dont wake up at all...πŸ˜† same here my mama is amazed too!!
new hmm nothing mch jst today i spent day watching a movie & some epis of a show with my sis.. enjoyed...
wbu... anything new?
fia21 thumbnail
Mahi: Lol not only you and Nihu, Maham (Ali's sister) is also teasing me and asking me REALLY weird and awkward questions πŸ€£
CharmingAngel7 thumbnail

@Wish: Niha's in full mood to tease Fifu... I'm trying my best too πŸ˜†.. ab nahin chairain gay toh kab charain gay?

Si kaha Mahi abi hee tho time hai chaidnay kaπŸ˜‰ teasing is so mch funπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
-Niha- thumbnail
@wish  u'll see gonna post it soon 🀣

@mahi  nope im from england. ma parents are from bangladesh but theyve settled into england now

@fifu  why arent u replying to me? πŸ˜­