Dekha Ek Khwaab

GANG'S OF DEKPUR (NIKAMMON KI DUKAAN) THREAD # 19 - Page 7

.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fia21

Not your fault Gowri. I think I wasn't supposed to write all that here 🀣 . But as I said, brain not functioning properly πŸ˜†
She knows that too but she is just asking me such questions deliberately to tease me. Lmao πŸ˜†

nopes fifi...I wanted u to write it hereπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gowri: Bas teri bari jab ayegi na tab batana πŸ˜†

Ria: Lol no butterflies Ria. Lol. I was a bit nervous though but I am okay now, Not really the blushing bride type πŸ˜†
fia21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anam Ali

Lol bacha keep her far away from son in law if she cmz 2mrw... lol Maham so funny she wants to find out everything honestly🀣 lol bacha just ignore her change topic all sistas wana know... each time I look good my sis goes who u going to see boyfriend starts laughing and my dad is there also kids have no shame so besharaam

Hahahaha no it's okay. She can come to him as much as she want, I would be with him every time 🀣
Lmao yes she wants to know EVERYTHING! πŸ˜†
Hahaha sisters can be pretty annoying at times. Lol
fia21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AKlover-16

nopes fifi...I wanted u to write it hereπŸ˜†

Well I just did πŸ˜†
.Killer. thumbnail
Fia: KK...alright...errm...I know u r not that blushing grl types :p
.Killer. thumbnail

Well I just did πŸ˜†

hehehe...n I read it jus now..!!!!πŸ˜†
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes A LOT 🀣
Okay it started off this way. I just met Maham's friend. Maham brought her over to introduce me to her and for some help she needed for the preparations and she'd be coming tomorrow too. And you know what her friend said to me? She's like "hey congratulations. you know I had this huge crush on Ali but you stole him from me" and I'm like what the f**k why are you telling me all this? πŸ€£
Poor Maham is feeling embarrassed and I am telling her to chill as it's no big deal. She's like no I am uninviting her now she will not come tomorrow πŸ˜†
Well Maham eventually calmed down and ever since then, she has already asked me twice if Ali and I kissed yet or not. Shit it is so embarrassing 🀣 . I told her to go and ask her brother she's like I asked him he says that even if we did kiss why would we tell you. Hahahahaha 🀣 . So yea the teasing is at it's peak. Lmao. I am mortified right now and I don't even know if I should be posting all this on a chat thread, but my brain is not functioning properly 🀣

lol fifi teri toh sabhi baja rahe hai, ghar par bhi aur forum par bhi πŸ€£
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@mummy lolz dw its nothing. so how r you? πŸ€—
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Chitra- hi hw r u?

@Niha- no hi for mummy I'm telling ur jiju watch now ab mummy apseh baat nahiye kareghi😭
-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@fifi my sis got mrried when she as 27 and arranged marriage they rarely spoke to each other and stuff. They knew each other only for like 4 to 6 months but u know all my relatives used to tease so much because jiju actually proposed her in front of all once when we called his fam for the dinner once