Rab Se Sohna Isshq

~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
there should be a triangle lovestory of ranbeer,jazz & malika...three are very stylish & goodlooking ppls in the show & deserve best treatment from cv...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ (Page 7)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
it is hightime that sahiba should stop notaunki...sahiba & daljeet are the most negative aspect of the show...i hope with jazz comming back cv will not disappoint jazzbeer'sfans this time...

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
current track is very boring...hope to see jazzbeer track.

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
cvs need to understand that only more focus on jazz-ranveer track can energize this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhminderkaur7

sukhminderkaur7

IF-Dazzler

sukhminderkaur7

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jennyy174

cvs need to understand that only more focus on jazz-ranveer track can energize this show.

totally agrre with you dear..only ranbeer jazz track can save the show...cv should understand it...they have done all the experiments with sahiba daljeet...only ranbeer jazz can increase trp...

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i don't know why cv are so obsessed about sahiba...they should give proper  screenspace to jazz if they really want trp high...it is high time.

Jalkaur

Jalkaur

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Love seeing sahib a and daljeet together! Hope she leaves psycho ranveer and all the truth comes out! He should be punished for murdering jazz,s dad. Jazz needs to know the truth about ranveer!! 

I just don't like ranveer,s lies and obsession.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundal

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
i love ranbeer & jazz...they are just awesome.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.