Rab Se Sohna Isshq

~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Aur kya chahiye tum logoko . She is a one man girl . Married to save him . Injuring herself whenever ranver touches , removing mehandi and and and karva chauth 4 daljit . Wat else u want that can prove dat she is a sati savitri , an ideal wife ? Lol , rofl just that u r d fans of ashish and sukirti doesnt give u freedom 2 say dat d sahiba daljit track is boring . Exclude the feeling that u have of being a pankha and than u will certainly love it . Sahiba daljit rockz . I dont feel bored a sec . How i hope that crappy ranveer goes leaving them alone 4 dey r so adrbl tgtr . Main tere nal la laiya akhiya ve chori chori .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanghavi8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ (Page 6)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serenagirl1005

serenagirl1005

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
this is crazy!!!!!! omg i actually am at the point where i hate all of the characters...none of them have any type of brain whatsoever and they need brain surgery type help!!!! ahhh...saibaha is like the everyday drama rona dhona type at this point and ranveer is the clear bad villian with dalijeet just staring up into the sky like some quack i mean come on...they all need some major character development that is for sure

sukhminderkaur7

riya30ashish

Groupbie

riya30ashish

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
sahiba & daljeet are the worst thing of the show...sahiba's character becoming more & more irritating day by day...i hate when they say daljeetji & sahibaji to each other...fed up of it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia.tamannasimmi_rajiv27

Alia.tamanna

Alia.tamanna

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Eeks,I hate Sahiba,why she's doing all this?ConfusedI could understand that she's happy after having water from Daljeet's hands,but why she's teasing RanveerCry,Sahiba should not do all thisAngry 

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
sahiba is becoming a big nautanki...i can;t stand her...if her love for daljeet is really great.she should leave ranbeer.she is making mockery of marriage,karva chauth & every ritual related to marriage...i hate sahiba & daljeet.

ranbeer_jazz

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
it is becoming more & more frustrating to see sahiba's nataunki...she is such a big lier...very confused character always pretending to be symbol of sacrifice...

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

Aur kya chahiye tum logoko . She is a one man girl . Married to save him . Injuring herself whenever ranver touches , removing mehandi and and and karva chauth 4 daljit . Wat else u want that can prove dat she is a sati savitri , an ideal wife ? Lol , rofl just that u r d fans of ashish and sukirti doesnt give u freedom 2 say dat d sahiba daljit track is boring . Exclude the feeling that u have of being a pankha and than u will certainly love it . Sahiba daljit rockz . I dont feel bored a sec . How i hope that crappy ranveer goes leaving them alone 4 dey r so adrbl tgtr . Main tere nal la laiya akhiya ve chori chori .

oh dear everybody has his or her own choices...we can't force anyone to like or dislike...

ranbeer_jazz

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
now sahiba start saying ranbeerji...plz...sahiba stop this notanki...we already fed up of daljeetjiii & sahibajiii..

ranbeer_jazz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.