Rab Se Sohna Isshq

~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
If ranveer marry sahiba, it pakka nonsense..i wish jazz find out the truth n stop the marriage..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ (Page 5)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Its already nonsense, Ranveer deserve nothing nor Sahiba or Jazz

He should get punished for his deed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boogle

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I thnk it just like ymggk...sanskar killed saniya's father..no1 knw it...later he turned good n married saniya..same way later ranveer wil turn good n wil marry jazz..

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i hate dat ranveer guy...the story is so rediculous...ranveer is so really getting on my nerves hate himAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleForeverSHINee

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

can't say ranveer is hero..he is just like villain..

so ture hero????SillyWackoi dint see any hero in my whole life...wat kind of hero he is...villain who doesnt love anyone although love only wid money he is so senles yr...i wonder wat kind of love he does wid sahiba...he think dat sahiba his personal properity n wat will b the jazz...
she will b super heartbroken after all things reveals n counld b able to trust on anyone in this world ever i guessDead

so disgusting storyAngry

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 01 November 2012 at 11:18am

boogle

destineyyy

IF-Dazzler

destineyyy

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i just want suku to leave .. i dont care about others!!!!!!!!Angry

ForeverSHINee

SIRFINA

SIRFINA

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Well the policeman never told Daljeet about the cd only gave him the divorce papers and now Daljeet wil think that Sahiba left him with Ranveer because he was in jail for the crime and on the other hand Jazz will want revenge after finding out she is homeless upon returning from her trip.  Than while wandering the street, she meets Daljeet and he will probably bring her to his house and they will talk about everything and than they will decide to get revenge on both Sabiha and Ranveer. Each will want their own revenge for leaving them.

In the meantime Sahiba will change to the point where Ranveer will get angry and abuse her because all Sahiba talks about is Daljeet and she will become pregnant with Daljeets child and the child will meet Daljeet on the street and Daljeet and once Daljeet finds out who the child is, he will assume it is Ranveers child and so the story goes on.  LOL

Well Sahiba got what she wanted all along from day one: Ranveer

ForeverSHINee

baljindarkaur

baljindarkaur

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
ahhh... why the hell cvs of all the shows promote negativity . just hate and love them .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.