Rab Se Sohna Isshq

~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

ranbeer_jazz

Groupbie

ranbeer_jazz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
slow & irrelevant track of sahiba & daljeet alredy lowered the standard of the show...only bigben heartbreak give some hope to see something interesting...that episode was good,ashish really done exellent job in this...now i hope the story will move forward & we will be able to see ranbeer & jazz track very soon...only ranbeer jazz track can increase the trp...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ (Page 3)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
fed up with daljeet sahiba track...bigben heart break was wonderful,i hope the show will improve now...waiting to see ranbeer & jazz lovestory,...only ranbeer & jazz  can bring freshness in the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyam-

Kristen23

Kristen23

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Producers of the show shoud use ashish & sukriti in a proper way...becoz they both are popular actor of the show...but makers focus more on ekta & kanan,which resulted in low trp...so it is my request to the producers plz..focus more & more on ranbeer & jazz ...

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
hope Jazzveer's track starts.. Ranveer needs to move on! N hope Sahiba wont tell any lies to Daljeet..

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
yes,even i am expecting ranbeer jazz track very soon,high time,jazzbeers love story  should start...waiting for this..

.Mohabbatein.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
hope jazzbeer track starts soon

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
our show ranking dropped... now Jazzveer's track should start.. or else it may even drop..

SamLovesIshita

SamLovesIshita

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Want Jazz. No Jazz for 3 episodes I guess... Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.