Rab Se Sohna Isshq

~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Fed up wid SaahibaAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tamanna.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ RSSI F r u s t r a t i o n T h r e a d ~ (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Plz...plz...snd ur feedbacks at d given link abt RSSI:-

.Tamanna.

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I dislike sahiba today..poor ranveer n daljeet

.Tamanna.

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
me too!

this gal is just..ugh! she's paining herself n also giving pain to others!

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
i am fed up with sahiba,dummy girl...poor rabeer.want ranbeer jazz track..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Do take note of some rules while posting or expressing views in this thread : 

• No CAPS - Posting in all Capital Letters is not permitted. This represents "shouting" on the internet and can be viewed as offensive. In order to stress a word or a couple of words that can be written in Capitals or in Bold, but please DO NOT write the whole post in Capitals or Bold or large font size. 
  • No Personal Attacks/No Bashing - Bashing is NOT allowed here!!! That goes for members, actors, characters and Dev. Team members. Please keep in mind that when you bash a character or an actor it may hurt the feelings of other members of the forum and can cause conflict on the forum. Some members have the habit of taking pot shots at fellow members including the Dev. Team, especially if they make any post criticizing something regarding the show or a jodi. Please DO NOT take personal digs at members including the Dev. Team nor make fun of them or their posts. Be prepared to hear criticisms as well, to get more participation discussions are needed and not just praises. If you feel the criticism is wrong, reply to it properly within the limits of IF COC. What some of you are doing is breaking the COC. Bashing Dev. Team Members is strictly against IF Rules. 
  • No Chatting/Spamming - DO NOT chat or spam, try to stick to the topic when replying. Do not go off topic.
  • No Comparing Shows - Comparisons btw shows / actors is not allowed on IF. Each show has its viewers and each actor have their fans. Many a times such comparisons lead to fights. Its a humble request to all members that Please DO NOT post topics comparing shows/actors/characters with one another as they hurt the feelings of fans who watch that certain Show.
IF Dev Team

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 14 September 2012 at 9:04pm

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
hope to see ranbeer & jazzs love story after bigben heartbreak...i love to see ranbeer jazz romancing..fed up with daljeet & sahiba.

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
waiting to see ranbeer jazz story...no more sahiba daljeet,plz...i love ranbeer & jazz...

.Tamanna.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.