Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thechaigirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
SJ I thought I m going to quote the lines which made me 🤣 then realized if I do that I need to quote the whole post ...so m just going to say

AWESOMEEE and go back to 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Nurse's Boyfriend replies back

Hey Nautanki,

Yo!
You're in deep shit babe, no one can help you.
Maa bhen of your life has happened

Farak Di, main chala.

Hat Tip: Contact Deepali she'll give you the best advice ever.

Consider this a personal break up message too and biatch you owe me money for your fake nurse costume.

Your Ex Boyfriend

Harvinder Singh Ahluwalia Chadda Maharathi!
Edited by MentalExotica - 11 years ago
trpbabe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SJ, was planning to skip today's epi, but just did to reply to your post...now thats a loyal minion!
Dear Jaanu,

SOS - no, not Sons of Shyam, but the real deal. You know, I'm not a pyschiatric nurse, nor a pyscho nurse! I think I am in the wrong place - they are looking for a ruse, not a nurse. Before I demonstrate on the im-patient pyscho the difference between Oral and rectal thermometer, please get me outta here!
Interesting thing is the girl 'Khushi' doesn't look 'Sukhi' - didn't she find her Mr. Right? Bade bade log aur unki infinite stupidity!

P.S: I don't mind going back to per diem job as 'Voh Aurat'. I only have to put up with the boy's scream.
Please don't take my halloween costumes seriously when you find me a job! Aap bhi naa!!!

Edited by trpbabe - 11 years ago
🤣 Way to go SJ, loved it!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Brother visiting a gynae? That too for his Di? What for?
Now that there is no baby why is he visiting a gynae? Isnt that strange? This CVs are soo engrossed in Anjali that they forgot the simple fact. An unmarried ( well Arnav is still unmarried if you know what I mean) man don't visit gynae, that too for his sister. What is he planning to discuss with the doctor. Artificial insemination for his Di though a donor and get her pregnant ASAP so that she gets a baby somehow, or his dis next ovulation date? Sorry but it's kinda gross don't you think do?
Why would he visit a gynae for his Di , that too without any female member of his family? He could have asked Nani to go,
Am I missing something here
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was amazing! The best track in IPK right now. I want more of this please.

It is better than Dadi- Shyam- Anjali love triangle.  It is better than Garima-Dadi "love/ hate" story. It is better than The Maid In RM track of Khushi and Arnav. Hell it is the best track ever. A new, refreshing, hilarious love story between Nurse and her boyfriend. The other stories are boring and have lost their cahrm. But this one is fresh as a daisy and seems to have potential.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Im just plainly thankful that I dont share a creepy relation with my younger brother and in a certain way that he continues to be the idiot that he is.

All the more glad that my brother doesnt go and visit my gynac.

Whatta joke!
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Hey Nautanki,

Yo!

Farak Di, main chala.

Consider this a personal break up message too and biatch you owe me money for your fake nurse costume.

Your Ex Boyfriend

Harry Chuds is the BF?!
No wonder the nurse wants to quit.

Harry is very...um..hairy...and the nurse likes that.
Di is too smooth.

Jayne

madmaxine thumbnail
updated pg 1. very shitty response. no jk. 
n091505 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MentalExotica

Hey Nautanki,

Yo!

Farak Di, main chala.

Your Ex Boyfriend

🤣 Me like Harvinder Singh... bindaas banda hai!!! He should call on Anjali & whip up her ass into shape as well since no one in the RM has the balls to do it!!!🤣