Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Desperate Nurse's Cry - A day at RM.

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

The Raizada Nurse emails her Boyfriend

Dear Jaanu

Help me, please. Mein yaha phans gayi. Please come and get me. I am not sure I can continue this hide and seek game. I didn't sign up for this. 

If it weren't bad enough bed-panning the spoilt rotten Dumbali with her constipation, I am now reduced to play her cover too! 

Had it not been for The Di Lunch Buffet today, I'd have quit first thing in the morning. The prima donna didn't eat much, so I ended up eating the 5 course meal with aloo methi, puri, chutney, salad and kheer. I can be convinced to stay with the daily lunch buffet deals, you know, I am easy that way.

The Prime-Zada is a crazy bull. He orders the house to bring enough food, on a trolley no less, to feed an army. Have you seen that dratted Anjali's waist? Do ya think she can eat all that food? I don't think so. And, I dont think she carried a baby, she was faking it all along. Trust me, I've seen my share of pregnant women and this one ain't one. Nah-uh, this one is fake. But who cares, I get my paycheck.

Jaanu, the rich and the famous are hard to manage. They aren't like us at all. I mean, come on! Holy mother of jesus! this horny woman and her corny husband can barely keep their hands off each other. What am I supposed to do while the two get it on in the room? Turn my face to the wall and poke my fingers into my ears and sing Ram Nam Ka Bhajan? I denied the bulky man on medical grounds, told him his wife can't take handle any weight on her. Phew! That was that. But I am not sure how long I can keep these two off each other.

Then, the mahan aathma, the pure soul Khushi asks me which medicine did the trick. How do I explain it to the nave girl! Its an age old medicine, a cure-all. Its called SEX. Tum nahi samjhogi, khushiji!

Then two harridans show up to add to the two who are already here wasting no effort to get on my nerves, with enough laddoos to feed the entire Kumbh Mela. Guess what, I ate them all, and now I feel so...so...so... turned on. Darn! What was in those laddoos? 

And the cherry that popped err on top? The Prime-Zada and Shy-Zada decide to visit the gynec. Pray what will they ask her? Doctor, doctor, which hormone is my Di on? Doctor - She needs sex you moron. Stop cock-blocking.

In any case, this place is a hormone hell, testosterone, estrogen, dopamine, serotonin, melatonin, endorphine - you name it. And its making me horny. 

COME AND GET ME OUTTA HERE NOW, JAANU! HELP! 

Yours forever
Nurse (and i promise i will role play that tonite, please just get me the hell out of here)

Edited by serialjunkie - 07 September 2012 at 9:58am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

fuz_564Kavita1970resmisnnewipkkreluctantfanpratz04tinutinuladyhobbesnikkiaprilprayasbanetta10Unfinishedkvgmatrin091505craziefanHotHoneySu_SomerholicmcguinessStripePurpleheidisini1234ExquisiteOrchidmemyselfandme1-Risha--Devanshi-bleeding.loveSiestaappy_12charlotte74-Aarya-sneaky-ajFrigate..Damsel..Iceflames...Penknife..._MansithechaigirlMaddy1270Preets19howcomeJayneCetroniaswat.gBarundeewani19ChaituvprabbsbhanganMentalExoticaArshig8EXPELLIARMUSsamanthanablue.kindleCDloveasha...smitarparu_roxmadmaxineserialwatcher16trina2010--sumana13--Tiyali_disha_BearNaNa..Amina..CandYlicious_S...Pwincess...DiamondLifeNewbiesoapfanFairyLiquidSoapSultan_Of_SwingCATZ..ChitraF.Brooke.

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Desperate Nurse's Cry for her Janu - The Doctor.

Jayne

Edited by Jayne - 07 September 2012 at 10:02am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

trpbabeboyznaka--sumana13--MentalExoticaipkkndholicEXPELLIARMUSChitraFFairyLiquidSoap

bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Some desperate NURSEry rhymes

IPK was once loved by all
IPK TRPs and story line had a great fall
All the CVs, flop ideas and 4 Lion 
Could not revive IPK ever again

Bye bye Anjali baby with the pillow top
When the Shyjali love story began, show became flop
When the viewers have had enough, TRPs will further fall
And down will come GH and the 4 lions baby and all

Blah Blah IPK 
Have you any plot?
No sir no sir
I guess we do not
One was sold to other show
Another someone else had to claim
So we made the show nonsense
It has now become lame

Edited by bhangan - 07 September 2012 at 6:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

n091505ExquisiteOrchidEXPELLIARMUSTiyalipremparbatBearNaNaChitraF

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyhobbestrpbabeheidiHotHoneyn091505-Mistletoe-swetha_chhowcomeIceflamesMentalExoticabhanganEXPELLIARMUS--sumana13--boyznaka..Amina..FairyLiquidSoapNewbiesoapfanChitraF

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
res until my brain decides to cooperate. 

unres: brain still not working. 

I feel as desperate as the nurse today. 

Jaanu,
I am drowning in an ocean of shit here. Our regurgitating toilet is killing me. Turds sar ke upar chale gaye hain. First there is the giant turd. The one people have to strain really hard to pop out. You know, the one with the bulging biceps. And once's its out..you heave a sigh of relief and sit back. But its not over yet...'cos that's followed by a gush of more. Lots more. Soft, loose...not painful..but super stinky, and probably salmonella induced. You know like when you feel your whole body just got shat out. I feel like someone just shat on me like that today. 

Jaanu...I need me a better flush. Or better yet...a brand new toilet. I am a patient woman. I don't mind when you leave the seat up. But this is the last straw. Or rather...the turd that broke the camel's back. I'm filing for Divorce. 

Sincerely
Maxine

Edited by madmaxine - 07 September 2012 at 10:48am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyhobbestrpbabeStripePurpleheidin091505JayneIceflamesbhanganEXPELLIARMUSMentalExoticaboyznakaTiyaliserialjunkie..Amina..ChitraFFairyLiquidSoapNewbiesoapfan

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Yours forever
Nurse (and i promise i will role play that tonite, please just get me the hell out of here)

KaJeL0007@wohaurat.com                                                    lakmesurma@iamhot.com

FROM,                                                                                          TO,

CHAMELI HAZARE KAJEL,                                                       Lallan IshaQ-zaDE SURMI.

P.O BOX: 007                                                                               P.O BOX: 1234.

RAIZADA MANSION,                                                                    Disney Hotel.

DELHI,INDIA .                                                                                  UK.

Edited by dddds - 07 September 2012 at 10:30am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnn091505Devilwaysheidismarty94HotHoneysini1234IceflamesJayneyayini--sumana13--boyznakaTiyaliMentalExoticaserialjunkie..Amina..FairyLiquidSoapNewbiesoapfan

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Re-Writing songs is the only thing I'm left with. *sigh* humour's got a movie now

I'm about to lose my peace
No consummation for so long
Show's running out of TRPs
I need a doctor

call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring my humor back to life.

-OD'd on M&Ms.

Edited by boyznaka - 07 September 2012 at 11:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HotHoneytrpbabeEXPELLIARMUSTiyali--sumana13--FairyLiquidSoap

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
was just waiting for your post!!!yeah...your posts are WAY more interesting than the show...!!!

i feel for the nurse...seriously i do...it must have been so tough for her to stand there watch them coochie-cooing...
Dead
on another note...i want to know what hormone is khushi on?? or is she on drugs??
or maybe...she has amnesia...all of them...need help!!!payal and mamaji were the wise ones...they left before things got out of hand!!

Edited by DM1810 - 07 September 2012 at 10:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mcguinessheidiJayneMentalExoticaserialjunkieFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top