LOL
Originally posted by yvon

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by nivedha84

Hello to All,should i watch the epi ,is it worth my time

Hi NiviHugHugHug
Don't botherDead

Hi nivi.
Watch at your own risk. As for me I couldn't watch it. This week i made use of ff .Seems it was all about snake and the dumbo again. Oh yeah! Instead of Payal. The food cart made an entry today. Party

LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nina90

Nivi, it will be frustrating, for sure... but try it! Smile
Enna oru nalla ennam,Yaam petra thunbam peruga ivvaiyagamEvil Smile

Adaedaan! Wink But more than Anjali-Shyam, Khuhsi will frustrate you like hell! Smile

nivedha84clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hi nivi and mariaBig smile

Nivi ' i wont say you should watch it . yeah and if ur inetrested to see Rm army marching with load for food for anji and Di ki dukh bhari dasthan and coochi cooing with hubby give it a try. You will get guarnteed 17 minutes of shyajali , i promise. LOLLOLLOL
No way Spare me the Horor or should i say i was sparedLOL
Hey pleeeje dekhna yar- there is very good scene whole RM clan marching to di's room lead by her chotte  and all are there. After seeing that i wonder arent those actors feel embarassed doing such scenes and what instruction arshad might have given for that scene. Guys simply march like army . bwahhaahahah nivi sach kahoon i had a hearty laugh seeing that even still im laughting. LOLLOLLOL

nivedha84JRia

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Exactly; Arshi need to be in the frame atleast for 5 solid minutes; give them one full scene and then proceed with the story... the CVs get it right most of the episodes; a few they miss because they have a certain pattern that has to be shown, a few scenes that might be imperative for the story movement...

for example, if we didn't have that breakfast scene seeing Anjali almost back to her smiling self, would we have been able to understand Khushi's monologue?

Sure, H2!Smile

The thing is; I get Khushi...I know that she will make that sacrifice and get Arnav to listen...because she is selfless. She will not think about what she has gone through and believes in giving people 1,2,3,4 endless chances...that bfast scene was maybe for the rest of the family and maybe Arnav to see her state. What i didnt like was the Shyam-Anjali scene...there is no reason to establish the fact that Anji is crazy about the moron...we know that, can we move on please?

I do too, H2; after Arnav Khuhsi is the one I most understand... I am a little bit like her so I can see what's running in her head easily... so I did expect her to do this; actually I was surprised she let it go when Arnav stopped her... but I guess she needed a little more incentive and proofs... afterall, proofs are what are lacking in the serial these days...

The Shyam-Anjali scene; I guess there were a few layers to it... and Shyam did have to stay back till the moment Khushi sees him so maybe they extended the scene for that...Smile But Anjali thoroughly disappointed m yesterday; if the CVs are doing this purposefully, showing her character like this knowing what they are doing... Anjali is worse than Shyam...Smile
Nina i too know that how good hearted khushi is but that doesnt mena she can be dumb . the epic dialogue  was 'shyamji di ka kithna khayal rakhthe hein' she was not this dumb earlier though she used to take decision with heart not head. But i cant take this pathetic downfall of her character. The same man signed the divorce petition for her and why cants he remembere that before arriving at such a conclusion.

Shami, you keep thinking she forgave Shyam... where did she say she has forgiven him for what he has done?

When u give a person a chance it means u have forgiven to an extent na??

No, it just means she wants the person she loves to be happy... remember the Shyam-Arnav confrontation? Did she support Shyam there? No, right; she only stopped Arnav when he turned violent... Khushi hasn't forgiven him, not yet... I'm not sure about the future but at this time, all she's thinking is about Anjali and her happiness alone... Smile

I thought she had... from what was written in LU and WU's 
I haven't watched itEmbarrassed

Edited by JRia - 08 September 2012 at 1:06am

Nina90clarissajohn

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Nivi ' i wont say you should watch it . yeah and if ur inetrested to see Rm army marching with load for food for anji and Di ki dukh bhari dasthan and coochi cooing with hubby give it a try. You will get guarnteed 17 minutes of shyajali , i promise. LOLLOLLOL
No way Spare me the Horor or should i say i was sparedLOL
Hey pleeeje dekhna yar- there is very good scene whole RM clan marching to di's room lead by her chotte  and all are there. After seeing that i wonder arent those actors feel embarassed doing such scenes and what instruction arshad might have given for that scene. Guys simply march like army . bwahhaahahah nivi sach kahoon i had a hearty laugh seeing that even still im laughting. LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOL

nivedha84clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Hi Shami chechi HugHug
How is jeeju??

Maria jeeju  is fine and went to office today Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Nivi, it will be frustrating, for sure... but try it! Smile
Enna oru nalla ennam,What a great thoguht,Yaam petra thunbam peruga ivvaiyagamEvil Smilelet the wold too njoy the miseries i went thru actually its a tamil saying let the world too njoy the pleasures i had,i changed it to miseries

translate plzzTongue

Iam in red

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90JRiaclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Exactly; Arshi need to be in the frame atleast for 5 solid minutes; give them one full scene and then proceed with the story... the CVs get it right most of the episodes; a few they miss because they have a certain pattern that has to be shown, a few scenes that might be imperative for the story movement...

for example, if we didn't have that breakfast scene seeing Anjali almost back to her smiling self, would we have been able to understand Khushi's monologue?

Sure, H2!Smile

The thing is; I get Khushi...I know that she will make that sacrifice and get Arnav to listen...because she is selfless. She will not think about what she has gone through and believes in giving people 1,2,3,4 endless chances...that bfast scene was maybe for the rest of the family and maybe Arnav to see her state. What i didnt like was the Shyam-Anjali scene...there is no reason to establish the fact that Anji is crazy about the moron...we know that, can we move on please?

I do too, H2; after Arnav Khuhsi is the one I most understand... I am a little bit like her so I can see what's running in her head easily... so I did expect her to do this; actually I was surprised she let it go when Arnav stopped her... but I guess she needed a little more incentive and proofs... afterall, proofs are what are lacking in the serial these days...

The Shyam-Anjali scene; I guess there were a few layers to it... and Shyam did have to stay back till the moment Khushi sees him so maybe they extended the scene for that...Smile But Anjali thoroughly disappointed m yesterday; if the CVs are doing this purposefully, showing her character like this knowing what they are doing... Anjali is worse than Shyam...Smile
Nina i too know that how good hearted khushi is but that doesnt mena she can be dumb . the epic dialogue  was 'shyamji di ka kithna khayal rakhthe hein' she was not this dumb earlier though she used to take decision with heart not head. But i cant take this pathetic downfall of her character. The same man signed the divorce petition for her and why cants he remembere that before arriving at such a conclusion.

Shami, you keep thinking she forgave Shyam... where did she say she has forgiven him for what he has done?
Oh dear forget giving forgiveness, if she says so i will kil her for sure. But not forgiveness  even i cant take this dilogue on shyam takeing care of anji.  She was not that dumb and i cant simply accept her sudden way of thinking. Why cant she think shyamu can harm anji .

Shami, that was one dialogue... you're missing her entire point for that one dialogue... what does Khushi keep repeating over and over again? That Di is happy when she's with Shyam and seeminly terminally ill at other times... she wants to see Anjali happy; that is all is running through her mind.

I'm sure once Shyam rturns, she'll be the first one to give him a wide berth and steer clear of his path; and also keep Arnav away from him... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84JRiaclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index