Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 86)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by Nina90

Oh, I guess...Smile I was mighty frustrated yesterday when I first saw the epi but then, later I felt it was needed; I mean, none of us like seeing Shyam-Anjali scenes the most but such an episode was necessary; or that's what I felt...SmileSmile

The thing is, i understand that needed some ammo to show how KKG will eventually sway to convince ASR that he needs to bring dumbo back...but a whole 15 mins? They could have done with better execution.

Droopy, if the scene had been any shorter, it wouldn't have made the impact... we wouldn't have been this angry with Anjali's blindness or Khushi's naivete... which was what the episode was trying to convey...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepraman987JRiaclarissajohn

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Droopy, if the scene had been any shorter, it wouldn't have made the impact... we wouldn't have been this angry with Anjali's blindness or Khushi's naivete... which was what the episode was trying to convey...Smile

Chalk it up to being Arshi deprived I think; one more episode of the Di ka drama and I think I am going to throw something at my comp LOL...but I am very optimistic that they will get better and we will get our awesome pawsome couple back in action!

BTW - call me Harshita or H2 :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987Nina90clarissajohn

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Chalk it up to being Arshi deprived I think; one more episode of the Di ka drama and I think I am going to throw something at my comp LOL...but I am very optimistic that they will get better and we will get our awesome pawsome couple back in action!

i said same b4 i want to brk my laptop almost so much attachment to this serial and bale mein we get shyamli leading the show the ep and leads
sometimes i feel two diff crew is managing the serial one day we get brilliant ep and next day we get such crap and no continuity from one scene to other or thought process to othetr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Exactly; Arshi need to be in the frame atleast for 5 solid minutes; give them one full scene and then proceed with the story... the CVs get it right most of the episodes; a few they miss because they have a certain pattern that has to be shown, a few scenes that might be imperative for the story movement...

for example, if we didn't have that breakfast scene seeing Anjali almost back to her smiling self, would we have been able to understand Khushi's monologue?

Sure, H2!Smile

droopy_asleepclarissajohn

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
latest spoiler khushi is bringing shyam bk to rm
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185529

Edited by raman987 - 08 September 2012 at 12:36am
clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
spoliers nothing new koosie is hell bent on reciving a danda from me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289raman987droopy_asleepNina90

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Exactly; Arshi need to be in the frame atleast for 5 solid minutes; give them one full scene and then proceed with the story... the CVs get it right most of the episodes; a few they miss because they have a certain pattern that has to be shown, a few scenes that might be imperative for the story movement...

for example, if we didn't have that breakfast scene seeing Anjali almost back to her smiling self, would we have been able to understand Khushi's monologue?

Sure, H2!Smile

The thing is; I get Khushi...I know that she will make that sacrifice and get Arnav to listen...because she is selfless. She will not think about what she has gone through and believes in giving people 1,2,3,4 endless chances...that bfast scene was maybe for the rest of the family and maybe Arnav to see her state. What i didnt like was the Shyam-Anjali scene...there is no reason to establish the fact that Anji is crazy about the moron...we know that, can we move on please?

Nina90clarissajohn

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

spoliers nothing new koosie is hell bent on reciving a danda from me

Nahin re...poor girl; she has enough dandas from Dadi and the rest of the clan...hum to usko sambhal lenge...she is too nice a girl...does not "think" only acts per Dil. Arnav bitwa needs to start private lessons very soon :)LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987Nina90clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index