Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 84)

jpatel1289 Senior Member
jpatel1289
jpatel1289

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hello! How goes everyone's weekend? 

Loved the first couple of pages of analysis!!! Reading them made this episode a little bearable... probably the first episode all week that I zoomed through instead of watching in detail! Am glad Doods is updating today to clear some things up...

BTW what does everyone think of the traitorous nurse?!?! Why is she helping out Snakewa?!?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yvondroopy_asleepclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by clarissajohn

GM All

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Savdhan, left , right , age chal

peeche mut

ROFL

Good morning :)

GM yar idunno your name im shami

I cant laugh more and im laughting since last night after seeing entire raizada clan marching with a load of food lead by chotte to feed his DI. Oye yeh dekhne se pehle mein mar kyon nahi gaya. Instead of boling blood i was ROFL and ROFl thinking of that particular scene. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by clarissajohn - 07 September 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yvondroopy_asleepJRialara3110Chani123

yvon Senior Member
yvon
yvon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yvon

Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Originally posted by yvon

[QUOTE=areeba_blossom] frankly speaking, don't you guys think that this show and other indian shows, mainly disgrace women a lot!

Totally agree. Started watching Indian soaps last year. Could believe the way they treated the main female leads. The other female characters had it easy

</div>
Sorry to medel in friendsEmbarrassed..

But if you see other Indian shows IPK is nothingLOL..

Here except Dadi rest all respect and love KushiEmbarrassed...

But in our own compition show BV you have no idea how much CHILD BRIDE had to go throughDead...and audience gave

that TRP'sConfused..

Yeah. Have been keeping a track on that show too. Thanks for explaining both the characters pov.

But for me are the other characters of that show. All strong one and given roles even small. They create a lasting impression.

look at other show...EHMMBH... Manvi is not even trying to understand whay her sister is doing such a BIG sacrifice ...

SHe get get pregnant again ..but if Manvi loses her life will anyone

be able to get her???

just to show she LOVE her sisterManvi puts a COURT CASE on her sisterConfused...to stop her from saving her life

If i was the CV..i would make Jeevika SLAP manvi for such BRAINLESS stuff...

now tell me...what we get in IPK is more brainless kyaLOL??...

BTW i like EHMMBH and I do not intend to hurt the feelings of the fans of the show...but just wanted to say that everyshow has DUMBNESS in itLOL

and that DIYa showConfused..showing lead actress fighting TERRORISTDead..as though she alon has the brainConfused

trust me..IPK is not bad at allLOL

/QUOTE]

<div>Hey I actually happened to catch EHMMBH and thought that the CV's have it right... both sisters are right in their own terms...

On the one hand Jeevika is choosing between her children... her unborn child and Maanvi... She is the mature one and this decision has taken a toll on her... she would never be able to do it by herself without the support of her husband... and Viren doesn't accept it but then he comes to understand what is the crust of Jeevika's relationship with Maanvi and supports her

Maanvi will not allow such a sacrifice from Jeevika... she knows Jeevika will never be forgiven for it by her family and that Maanvi will not be able to live with...

So I watched a grand totally of 2 full episodes and was gripped in by the drama...

This is drama done right... the thought of the abortion didn't pop up in Jeevika's head...it was her last resort... they showed her struggle with the decision... they showed Viren struggle but in the end they came out stronger...

lets contrast that with IPKKND... did we see why Khushi suddenly thougth they should bring Shyam back????????? just because Di wants him? I mean my nephew cries to cut veggies with me but do you think I will ever let him touch a knife???? nope I fear for his safety? did we have one moment of Khushi thinking should Shyam come back? has be really changed? will Arnav be safe? no NO NOOO?

So drama is not done right in the case of EHMMBH I see the argument that both sisters are making... and I am torn because I don't know who to support... in IPKKND I'm just irrated wtih the lack of contemplation about such important decisions... yes I expect Mami and Akash to say bring Shyam back they don't know the extent of his madness... but Khushi???? come on now...

Sorry I sort of ranted off here...

Sorry. I thought I typed a para and it didn't show.

Been keepin a track of that show. Loved how u explained both the sisters pov.

But for me I'm noticing how the other characters are developing.they may have a five min scene and it creates a lasting impression. Ipk has tried in the beginning but now feel the disconnect to all the other characters

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289droopy_asleepJRialara3110clarissajohn

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

GM All

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Savdhan, left , right , age chal

peeche mut

ROFL

Good morning :)

GM yar idunno your name im shami

I cant laugh more and im laughting since last night after seeing entire raizada clan marching with a load of food lead by chotte to feed his DI. Oye yeh dekhne se pehle mein mar kyon nahi gaya. Instead of boling blood i was ROFL and ROFl thinking of that particular scene. ROFL

Hi Shami...I am Harshita; folks here call me H2 :)
Yeah, it looked like the elephant march from Jungle book; sab jungle se aaye hue namooneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

yvon Senior Member
yvon
yvon

Where did everyone go?

Am still here. Trying to save my message as still a newbie.so when can I post freely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepclarissajohn

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Idle Shwetha!
Loved your post and the VM. Very appropriate.  You said all that was required to say.  I am feeling a little bit better.  It was like torture seeing todays episode and all recent ones, too.

What is wrong with Khushi? Has she amnesia? How can she forget that this is the same man who tried to kill her husband, kidnapped him, tortured Arnav and had given orders to burn him alive?  Khushi is nuts and if she has her hand in bringing Shyam to RM, then I will have no respect for her.  She never stops to tell Arnav off when he is wrong.  How can she forgive Shyam for everything that he has done and said such horrible things about her and her sister to Arnav's family. 

Watching IPKKND has become very difficult and depressing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Heylo everyone! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yvondroopy_asleepclarissajohn

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Heylo everyone! Hug

Hi there !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index