Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 81)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7466

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Originally posted by yvon

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

frankly speaking, don't you guys think that this show and other indian shows, mainly disgrace women a lot!


Totally agree. Started watching Indian soaps last year. Could believe the way they treated the main female leads. The other female characters had it easy
Sorry to medel in friendsEmbarrassed..
 
But if you see other Indian shows IPK is nothingLOL..
 
Here except Dadi rest all respect and love KushiEmbarrassed...
 
But in our own compition show BV you have no idea how much CHILD BRIDE had to go throughDead...and audience gave that TRP'sConfused..
 
 
look at other show...EHMMBH... Manvi is not even trying to understand whay her sister is doing such a BIG sacrifice ...
SHe get get pregnant again ..but if Manvi loses her life will anyone be able to get her???
just to show she LOVE her sister Manvi puts a COURT CASE on her sisterConfused...to stop her from saving her life
If i was the CV..i would make Jeevika SLAP manvi for such BRAINLESS stuff...
 
 
now tell me...what we get in IPK is more brainless kyaLOL??...
 
BTW i like EHMMBH and I do not intend to hurt the feelings of the fans of the show...but just wanted to say that everyshow has DUMBNESS in itLOL
 
and that DIYa showConfused..showing lead actress fighting TERRORISTDead..as though she alon has the brainConfused
 
trust me..IPK is not bad at allLOL
Hi RuchaHug Love your infectious positivism... IPK is still andho mein kana raja in the menu of SP... but the sadness stems from the fact that it made a gutsy start of going against the current  trend with a belief in their vision and product... their faith too was rewarded by viewers but somewhere the zeal to continue to keep walking on a new path was given up for an easier road of going with the herd..It is easy being one among the many but brilliant if you can be different from the lot...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yvonJRia

GirijaM Senior Member
GirijaM
GirijaM

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 368

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by sunshine99

[QUOTE=S003]

I'm just LOLLOLLOL LOLing after reading Shewtha! take...

She said right now the audience hates Anjali more than they hate Shyam... lol...
 
I wonder if this is what DB negotiated for... man if I was negotiating for more screen time it would not be about baby bump or no baby bump it would be about giving my character some brains...
 
The poor dear I really did sympathize with her... now the second she is on screen I flip the channel...
[/QUOTE] I have a different spin on the DB nautanki.. It was to graduate the show from a star crossed love story to a family crossed story.. and DB became the fall woman and as a reward she got  more screen time and everyone in the show started  rooting ..only for Di...
 
What do you mean Family crossed story??? by the by I love that you pointed out that she isn't even thinking about her child anymore just about Shyam????????? seriously these people need to write stuff on a white board so they don't forget what is going on with the characters...
 
If Anjali had brains of her own she would mourn for her child but she has been brainwashed by Shyam so she can't think past anything but her Patidev what a pity, she is a gone case. So far the only one with brain I really hate to say is Shyam. Even Arnav I hate to say is unable to figure out what is really happening in RM. He has traitors in his midst likes of anjali and dadi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiasunshine99

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Joined: 16 July 2012
Posts: 635

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Originally posted by yvon

[QUOTE=areeba_blossom] frankly speaking, don't you guys think that this show and other indian shows, mainly disgrace women a lot!


Totally agree. Started watching Indian soaps last year. Could believe the way they treated the main female leads. The other female characters had it easy
Sorry to medel in friendsEmbarrassed..
 
But if you see other Indian shows IPK is nothingLOL..
 
Here except Dadi rest all respect and love KushiEmbarrassed...
 
But in our own compition show BV you have no idea how much CHILD BRIDE had to go throughDead...and audience gave that TRP'sConfused..
 
 
look at other show...EHMMBH... Manvi is not even trying to understand whay her sister is doing such a BIG sacrifice ...
SHe get get pregnant again ..but if Manvi loses her life will anyone be able to get her???
just to show she LOVE her sister Manvi puts a COURT CASE on her sisterConfused...to stop her from saving her life
If i was the CV..i would make Jeevika SLAP manvi for such BRAINLESS stuff...
 
 
now tell me...what we get in IPK is more brainless kyaLOL??...
 
BTW i like EHMMBH and I do not intend to hurt the feelings of the fans of the show...but just wanted to say that everyshow has DUMBNESS in itLOL
 
and that DIYa showConfused..showing lead actress fighting TERRORISTDead..as though she alon has the brainConfused
 
 
trust me..IPK is not bad at allLOL
 
/QUOTE]
 
Hey I actually happened to catch EHMMBH and thought that the CV's have it right... both sisters are right in their own terms...
On the one hand Jeevika is choosing between her children... her unborn child and Maanvi... She is the mature one and this decision has taken a toll on her... she would never be able to do it by herself without the support of her husband... and Viren doesn't accept it but then he comes to understand what is the crust of Jeevika's relationship with Maanvi and supports her
 
Maanvi will not allow such a sacrifice from Jeevika... she knows Jeevika will never be forgiven for it by her family and that Maanvi will not be able to live with...
 
So I watched a grand totally of 2 full episodes and was gripped in by the drama...
 
This is drama done right... the thought of the abortion didn't pop up in Jeevika's head...it was her last resort... they showed her struggle with the decision... they showed Viren struggle but in the end they came out stronger...
lets contrast that with IPKKND... did we see why Khushi suddenly thougth they should bring Shyam back????????? just because Di wants him? I mean my nephew cries to cut veggies with me but do you think I will ever let him touch a knife???? nope I fear for his safety? did we have one moment of Khushi thinking should Shyam come back? has be really changed? will Arnav be safe? no NO NOOO?
 
So drama is not done right in the case of EHMMBH I see the argument that both sisters are making... and I am torn because I don't know who to support... in IPKKND I'm just irrated wtih the lack of contemplation about such important decisions... yes I expect Mami and Akash to say bring Shyam back they don't know the extent of his madness... but Khushi???? come on now...
 
Sorry I sort of ranted off here...
 
Very true. Its the lack of explanaitaion. Half baked story and dialogues that dont say what needs to be said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yvonsunshine99

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 528

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

I dont understand why Anjali does so much fuzzStern Smile
 
 
The entire family is at her COMMAND...her one shout and entire family comes running...
and all she wants is SHYAMStern Smile...why cant she for once tell shyam that WE WILL GO AWAY FROM HERE AND START A NEW LIFE ON OUR OWN..
 
does she realise that her hubby is only kind of words and NO ACTION...
 
 
Honestly... if they have any hope of salvaging Anjali's character they have to start her encouraging Shyam to leave RM and Shyam being Shyam will discourage her... that is when her eyes needs to start to open... if they continue this way we will end up hating Anjali more than we hate Shyam which is the case now and I'm pretty sure Di was always meant to be a vunerable character...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

yvon Senior Member
yvon
yvon

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 624

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by yvon

Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by S003

HIII...

</div>

who is here????
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Hello Sheila Hug.. did u catch the epi?</font>


</div>




<div>


Unfortunately I did... I wish I didn't


I haven't even seen it. And dont want to until they bring back the main leads. It was their story not those 2 idiots. If they had wa ted to focus on those 2. They should have done that in the beginning along with their other characters whom they sidelined . They expect us to suddenly welcome them as the other leads to this show




<div>


They had this mc to make us sorry for anjali. So why haven't they continued with that story. We could have had a few episodes of that track. But no we have to deal with her obsession.

They tried to give a stupid track for payal and akash. That didnt work

They tried to redeam her but then we get her feeling sorry for Anjali

They have even screwed up nan is character. They made her into a weakling
I completely agree... that too they have made sure we hate the parallel leads both Anjali and Shyam and now we are supposed to sympathize with Anjali...


I mean did Anjali once say even to herself... I should not have been walking around by myself... I should have called for help... it is all my fault nope... that should be her main reason for depression... because she is blaming herself for what happened... instead we get her wanting Shyam because he will make everything better... baby forgotten!!! seriously these people need to get their act togehter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7466

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by sunshine99

[QUOTE=S003]

I'm just LOLLOLLOL LOLing after reading Shewtha! take...

She said right now the audience hates Anjali more than they hate Shyam... lol...
 
I wonder if this is what DB negotiated for... man if I was negotiating for more screen time it would not be about baby bump or no baby bump it would be about giving my character some brains...
 
The poor dear I really did sympathize with her... now the second she is on screen I flip the channel...
[/QUOTE] I have a different spin on the DB nautanki.. It was to graduate the show from a star crossed love story to a family crossed story.. and DB became the fall woman and as a reward she got  more screen time and everyone in the show started  rooting ..only for Di...
 
What do you mean Family crossed story??? by the by I love that you pointed out that she isn't even thinking about her child anymore just about Shyam????????? seriously these people need to write stuff on a white board so they don't forget what is going on with the characters...

Well said Sheila , Koel
Hi MariaHug thank u for the lovely PM.. sorry got caught up and could not replyEmbarrassed but I am so glad to meet up with u todayBig smile.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 528

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
all right everyone
 Lovely ranting with you tonight... goodnight and sweet dreams...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yvondroopy_asleepJRiasunshine99

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Joined: 16 July 2012
Posts: 635

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

I dont understand why Anjali does so much fuzzStern Smile
 
 
The entire family is at her COMMAND...her one shout and entire family comes running...
and all she wants is SHYAMStern Smile...why cant she for once tell shyam that WE WILL GO AWAY FROM HERE AND START A NEW LIFE ON OUR OWN..
 
does she realise that her hubby is only kind of words and NO ACTION...
 
 
Honestly... if they have any hope of salvaging Anjali's character they have to start her encouraging Shyam to leave RM and Shyam being Shyam will discourage her... that is when her eyes needs to start to open... if they continue this way we will end up hating Anjali more than we hate Shyam which is the case now and I'm pretty sure Di was always meant to be a vunerable character...
 
According to my husband Anjali knows what a scumbag her husband is at the back of her mind. She is in denial, however.Confused
 
I beg to difffer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yvondroopy_asleepsunshine99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index