IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 80)

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by Shwetha!

This was the IPKKND We fell in love with:

Off late, story and characters have gone for a toss.

We wanted Arnav sneaking in GH to see Khushi, We got Shyam sneaking into see Anjali at RM.

We wanted Arnav to feed her in Mehendi, We got Snake feeding Anjali.

We wanted to see love, romance of Arhi, we got Shyam and Anjali's romance.

We wanted to see Arhi Chemistry, We got Shyam and Anjali chemistry which left everyone cold.

This used to be a good show with great story and consistent characters, not anymore.

Edited:

Epi Pointers :

Did Shyam come through Drainage Pipes?

(Why is it that the nurse, security guards love him so much, don't they know who is signing their paychecks? ASR...Have you EVER hired anyone good except Aman? )

Shyam and Anjali telling each other, Hum aapkay bina nahin khaayengay.

(Oh yeah, The 2-3 week of their so called separation, did Shyam and Anjali go on a hunger strike. Lagta toh nahin hai, especially Shyam)

Whole family bringing so much food for Anjali and fussing over her.

(Anjali you idiot, you can't see how so many people care for you, you are stuck on your single point agenda...You want your husband, MOVE OUT)

Arnav and Akash going to meet a Gynecologist FOR Di's Mood swings rather than a psychologist MINUS Di.

(Great one brother whose wife is missing in action is accompanying the brother who misses out on all the action for a Di whose action we wish we can MISS)

Khushi: Shyamji Sudhar gaye hain*head desk*

(Yeah Khushi, the guy who lusted after you when he was expecting his baby and when your husband was kidnapped, Oh wait, He kidnapped your husband,  tried to kill you both, accused you and your sister of being greedy and characterless...Will have Sudhrofied after the loss of his child whom he never ever cared about...Welcome to the Kekta family)

Concluding thoughts:

1. Has Deepali really quit or are you guys still negotiating?

T
he whole TOI then TB segment reminds of the other D threatening to quit thingy..

Whatever, Deepali I wish you all the very luck for your projects, YOU will be missed, Please negotiate hard if you choose to stay.

I prefer PIA - Payal Instead of Anjali any-day.

2. Character Consistency

This hue and cry is not about screen space or love story of a different couple who you think have great chemistry while theaudience thinks otherwise.

There is a reason a particular couple that has the chemistry gets nominated and wins awards so stop pushing the other couple down our throat, makes us want to puke...Sorry Abhaas.

This is about Characters we fell in love with when the show started.

ASR...The dimaag one. Where has he gone?

I understand fully that now Gabrochand Potlivala Villain has graduated to being Gabbar Singh.

We get it, stop hyping him up so many times. Honestly we wanted a villain worthy of ASR, We finally got it.

Now the Hero comes into play. Stop Dumbing down ASR.

Khushi...The fiesty smart intelligent one...What was that yesterday, seriously?.

What is the enmity you guys have with Khushi's character?

Why is it getting massacred all the time?

You just showed Anjali has more brains than Khushi, Really?

We love Khushi as much as ASR.

We currently hate Anjali more than Shyam.

Congratulations Anjali!! You are the leading villain of the show

Akash....Bharat and Lakshman combo...who has little to do in the show than Shatrughna in Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan. Why this kolaveri di?

We love Akash, can you give the character its due? ABOUT TIME!!

Payal...So in-case Deepali does quit, GOOD LUCK finding an actress in playing a character who gets bi weekly dialogues in the show.

And if you can't find one, just kill off Payal's character, you want eyeballs for your show, Show Payal getting killed off by Shyam...

There you go you got your Dhamaka and you have one less character to worry about.

NK, Nani, Mami, Dadi...atleast make sure these people stay in the show.

And if you can't get the original Mamaji, you have an excellent pool of junior artistes, pick one of them for it.

TRP Maiyya aap par kripa karen, assuming you want it in the first place.

ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yvonSanayamdroopy_asleep

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

I dont understand why Anjali does so much fuzzStern Smile

The entire family is at her COMMAND...her one shout and entire family comes running...
and all she wants is SHYAMStern Smile...why cant she for once tell shyam that WE WILL GO AWAY FROM HERE AND START A NEW LIFE ON OUR OWN..

does she realise that her hubby is only kind of words and NO ACTION...

You know, that would have won respect for her from me...but the fact that she chooses to stay in her brother's house and command and make everyone bow down to her will is downright unfair. Its also illogical.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Guys in yesterdays epi when Arnav says main di ki zarooraton ko achhi tarah se jaanta hoon aur Shyam unki zaroorat nahi hai"

Well my gutter mind got activated and I jsut dies laughing.

What does Arnie know about di ki Zarooratein?ROFL

samanthana

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yvon

[QUOTE=areeba_blossom] frankly speaking, don't you guys think that this show and other indian shows, mainly disgrace women a lot!

Totally agree. Started watching Indian soaps last year. Could believe the way they treated the main female leads. The other female characters had it easy
Sorry to medel in friendsEmbarrassed..

But if you see other Indian shows IPK is nothingLOL..

Here except Dadi rest all respect and love KushiEmbarrassed...

But in our own compition show BV you have no idea how much CHILD BRIDE had to go throughDead...and audience gave that TRP'sConfused..

look at other show...EHMMBH... Manvi is not even trying to understand whay her sister is doing such a BIG sacrifice ...
SHe get get pregnant again ..but if Manvi loses her life will anyone be able to get her???
just to show she LOVE her sister Manvi puts a COURT CASE on her sisterConfused...to stop her from saving her life
If i was the CV..i would make Jeevika SLAP manvi for such BRAINLESS stuff...

now tell me...what we get in IPK is more brainless kyaLOL??...

BTW i like EHMMBH and I do not intend to hurt the feelings of the fans of the show...but just wanted to say that everyshow has DUMBNESS in itLOL

and that DIYa showConfused..showing lead actress fighting TERRORISTDead..as though she alon has the brainConfused

trust me..IPK is not bad at allLOL

/QUOTE]

Hey I actually happened to catch EHMMBH and thought that the CV's have it right... both sisters are right in their own terms...
On the one hand Jeevika is choosing between her children... her unborn child and Maanvi... She is the mature one and this decision has taken a toll on her... she would never be able to do it by herself without the support of her husband... and Viren doesn't accept it but then he comes to understand what is the crust of Jeevika's relationship with Maanvi and supports her

Maanvi will not allow such a sacrifice from Jeevika... she knows Jeevika will never be forgiven for it by her family and that Maanvi will not be able to live with...

So I watched a grand totally of 2 full episodes and was gripped in by the drama...

This is drama done right... the thought of the abortion didn't pop up in Jeevika's head...it was her last resort... they showed her struggle with the decision... they showed Viren struggle but in the end they came out stronger...
lets contrast that with IPKKND... did we see why Khushi suddenly thougth they should bring Shyam back????????? just because Di wants him? I mean my nephew cries to cut veggies with me but do you think I will ever let him touch a knife???? nope I fear for his safety? did we have one moment of Khushi thinking should Shyam come back? has be really changed? will Arnav be safe? no NO NOOO?

So drama is not done right in the case of EHMMBH I see the argument that both sisters are making... and I am torn because I don't know who to support... in IPKKND I'm just irrated wtih the lack of contemplation about such important decisions... yes I expect Mami and Akash to say bring Shyam back they don't know the extent of his madness... but Khushi???? come on now...

Sorry I sort of ranted off here...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yvonSanayamsamanthana

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

OK..

Before sharing some positive points le me point out some problem areas...

1. Promotion
Hugh problem here...Angry...
Weather it is channel or PH i am not interested in breaking my headWacko..which is already spinned by dumb people in my work placeOuch...
PH is more like a MOTHER of a show...if not a MOTHER than who will careAngry..AUNTYLOG KYAAngry..
Let me guess who is the AUNTY...Ermm...SBS SBBShocked???

High time the bell rings in PH ka ears...HIGH TIME...

2. ANJALI SCENE REPETITION

What's with Shyam always sneaking in Poojali's room and hide and seek wala romanceShocked Confused..
Ok...SHyam and Anjali scenes are IMP...but just to accommodate more screen space to certain actor you can compromise on your story and leads kyaShocked...

I am not asking 24/7 and full 22 mins with ArHi..like many Fans do...but all i ask is let the story and show move showing maing the LEADS POV naCry
can you denay that this show is manly staying because of ArHi...
so if you dump them where will your story go???

OTHER PROBLEM AREAS

Today I was reading IF articles...and I really felt sorry for IPKKNDOuch

Poor Poor show...has no one supporting it nowCry..except for loyal fansCry...

1. In other shows...Bollywod actors are comming to promote their movie..and what do we get???.
2. Other 8.00 PM shows are getting FADU promos...specially MAHADEV...and BV though Ouch
 and what does IPK getOuch??
3. They get articles saying LOVE WILL START...ROMANCE WILL BLOSSOM...STOY WILL BE INTERESTING...Ouch
and IPK no promo, no promotion nothingOuch...

CAN't THE PH WAKE UP ATLEAST NOW FOR PETS SAKEAngry...

POSITIVES...

Yes...there are positives also along with this

the story of Past and hate and disloyalty has now startedBig smile..

1. What will Arnav do once Kushi gets shyamShocked
2. Will Kushi really go against ArnavOuch
3. Will the MU be long and big and strong Ouch
4. Will BRAINLESS anjali ever get to see the TRUTHLOL
5. Will the Haldi happen..and will Arni be the same after Kushi gets shyamAngry..
6. How will the past come out
7. How will it further effect Arnav Kushi
8. Even after all this..Will Arnav Kushi be Physically close ????
9. Will this give way for Passionate Arnav
10. Will this give way for Stronger Anjali
11. IS the baby safe...
12. What and how will Kushi support Garima??

SO many things to happenSmile...
SO many chances and opportunities...
So many paths for improvements...

THe PH has the BIGGEST ASSET... FANS and their LOVE...

I have been saying this..Despite BV being 4.8 and 5.5
Despite Mahadev being 2.6 and 2.5 
 without any promotion, without any celebrity attending or coming to our show...
without out AUNTY's supporting usLOL 
WE still are DECENT 2.8Big smile

Shows something rightWink...FAN POWERBig smile

The epi was really not that bad...but only thing is had less no. of good things to remember LOL
1. Repitative Anjali Shyam scene
2. Arnav for a sec is all into Kushi and for the next does not even know what is she doing Confused

but i must tell the PV has improved slightlySmile
Direction has ImprovedSmile..
Story... I want to believe that CV's and Channel and PH knows what they are doing and where are they heading...Smile

ArHi...this is their show...Koi kuch bhi kareLOL..at the end...ArHi will have Intimate scenes, romance, Fight, everythingBig smile

Trust me... I want to see what comes ahead insted of breaking my head in advance and i have learnt that hard wayCryLOL..
so let the PH and CV's channel take all tension...

I will watch and support the show as long as I can handle itLOL...and again trust me when i say SHOW HAS NOT GONE BADBig smile...

Clap

Sanayam

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by sunshine99

[QUOTE=S003]

I'm just LOLLOLLOL LOLing after reading Shewtha! take...

She said right now the audience hates Anjali more than they hate Shyam... lol...

I wonder if this is what DB negotiated for... man if I was negotiating for more screen time it would not be about baby bump or no baby bump it would be about giving my character some brains...

The poor dear I really did sympathize with her... now the second she is on screen I flip the channel...
[/QUOTE] I have a different spin on the DB nautanki.. It was to graduate the show from a star crossed love story to a family crossed story.. and DB became the fall woman and as a reward she got  more screen time and everyone in the show started  rooting ..only for Di...

What do you mean Family crossed story??? by the by I love that you pointed out that she isn't even thinking about her child anymore just about Shyam????????? seriously these people need to write stuff on a white board so they don't forget what is going on with the characters...

Well said Sheila , Koel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S003sunshine99

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by S003

[QUOTE=S003]

I'm just LOLLOLLOL LOLing after reading Shewtha! take...

She said right now the audience hates Anjali more than they hate Shyam... lol...

I wonder if this is what DB negotiated for... man if I was negotiating for more screen time it would not be about baby bump or no baby bump it would be about giving my character some brains...

The poor dear I really did sympathize with her... now the second she is on screen I flip the channel...
[/QUOTE] I have a different spin on the DB nautanki.. It was to graduate the show from a star crossed love story to a family crossed story.. and DB became the fall woman and as a reward she got  more screen time and everyone in the show started  rooting ..only for Di...

What do you mean Family crossed story??? by the by I love that you pointed out that she isn't even thinking about her child anymore just about Shyam????????? seriously these people need to write stuff on a white board so they don't forget what is going on with the characters...

A love story where it is not destiny that majorly shapes it anymore but the manipulations of the family members who create  the main  nafrat.. and a  little bit of mohabbat for the lovely couple... thank u for peeping into my post...
OH ho I read your post everyday...accha now I get it...

JRiasunshine99

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Main chicken 1 leg,,,,,,,,,,,, means i m murghi ki 1 tang...Unhappy

kuch bhi dekhayain CBHEEJ... Main ne dekhna zaroor hai IPKKND...

HOW LOYAL PANKHA I M >>>>>> but then too no award 4 meCry

i had sleptSleepy and thought ll nt watch ipk today...after reading LU...

but i woke up at 10 45 and watched the epi...mindwa main time phiting wa of ipkwa... main kitthey jawanWackoWacko

watch this vm

dedicated to myself...after slept why i woke up for watching this epiDisapprove
Apney

HeartISS PYAAR KO MAIN KYA NAAM DOONHeart
AngryAngry
AngryCryWHAT NAME i give to MY THIS LOVE
CryCryCry
Cry

credit goes to uploader

Main chicken 1 leg,,,,,,,,,,,, means i m murghi ki 1 tang...Unhappy

kuch bhi dekhayain CBHEEJ... Main ne dekhna zaroor hai IPKKND... 

Me LOL..

thanks for Uploading the vdioClap

JRiasunshine99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index