Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 79)

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yvon

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

frankly speaking, don't you guys think that this show and other indian shows, mainly disgrace women a lot!

Totally agree. Started watching Indian soaps last year. Could believe the way they treated the main female leads. The other female characters had it easy
Sorry to medel in friendsEmbarrassed..

But if you see other Indian shows IPK is nothingLOL..

Here except Dadi rest all respect and love KushiEmbarrassed...

But in our own compition show BV you have no idea how much CHILD BRIDE had to go throughDead...and audience gave that TRP'sConfused..

look at other show...EHMMBH... Manvi is not even trying to understand whay her sister is doing such a BIG sacrifice ...
SHe get get pregnant again ..but if Manvi loses her life will anyone be able to get her???
just to show she LOVE her sister Manvi puts a COURT CASE on her sisterConfused...to stop her from saving her life
If i was the CV..i would make Jeevika SLAP manvi for such BRAINLESS stuff...

now tell me...what we get in IPK is more brainless kyaLOL??...

BTW i like EHMMBH and I do not intend to hurt the feelings of the fans of the show...but just wanted to say that everyshow has DUMBNESS in itLOL

and that DIYa showConfused..showing lead actress fighting TERRORISTDead..as though she alon has the brainConfused

trust me..IPK is not bad at allLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yvondroopy_asleepsunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by sunshine99

[QUOTE=S003]

I'm just LOLLOLLOL LOLing after reading Shewtha! take...

She said right now the audience hates Anjali more than they hate Shyam... lol...

I wonder if this is what DB negotiated for... man if I was negotiating for more screen time it would not be about baby bump or no baby bump it would be about giving my character some brains...

The poor dear I really did sympathize with her... now the second she is on screen I flip the channel...
[/QUOTE] I have a different spin on the DB nautanki.. It was to graduate the show from a star crossed love story to a family crossed story.. and DB became the fall woman and as a reward she got  more screen time and everyone in the show started  rooting ..only for Di...

What do you mean Family crossed story??? by the by I love that you pointed out that she isn't even thinking about her child anymore just about Shyam????????? seriously these people need to write stuff on a white board so they don't forget what is going on with the characters...

A love story where it is not destiny that majorly shapes it anymore but the manipulations of the family members who create  the main  nafrat.. and a  little bit of mohabbat for the lovely couple... thank u for peeping into my post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleep

yvon Senior Member
yvon
yvon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

frankly speaking, don't you guys think that this show and other indian shows, mainly disgrace women a lot!

Totally agree. Started watching Indian soaps last year. Could believe the way they treated the main female leads. The other female characters had it easy

Yeah, I would have to agree; its the 21st century; cant a woman have some spine...Khushi has a lot of spunk but they have sent her brain on some vacation...I hope it comes back soon LOL

Wonder when that's going to happen. Hasn't she already given him 2 chances . And now she wants to give him another knowing what a slime all he is. Angry
samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Sioola...   Goo mrning GIRLSWA...Hug

So evryone are in the same SHAMANTIC MODDDAngry.  Dior not...d u guys able to come out ...

LAMBI SAAS ANDAR KARO aur LAMBI SAAS BAGAR PEKHO...  This is not my golden words...CryWink
  our NK bhai kaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yvondroopy_asleep

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Wonder when that's going to happen. Hasn't she already given him 2 chances . And now she wants to give him another knowing what a slime all he is. Angry

I guess for the story to move...she will have to convince Arnav to bring Shyam back. But I am glad that at least it was Anjali who asked for him first...that way..at least he knows that its his emotional fool of a sister who has made up her mind.

yvon

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

I dont understand why Anjali does so much fuzzStern Smile

The entire family is at her COMMAND...her one shout and entire family comes running...
and all she wants is SHYAMStern Smile...why cant she for once tell shyam that WE WILL GO AWAY FROM HERE AND START A NEW LIFE ON OUR OWN..

does she realise that her hubby is only kind of words and NO ACTION...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yvondroopy_asleep

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

hi super reduxians!!!!!!!!!!1

Thank you  all the 1st pagers for cheering me up.

CVs ne to pal mein sukh de kar next pal hi dukh de diay tha. Is dukh ke saath poora weekend kaise bitati?Disapprove

droopy_asleep

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

I dont understand why Anjali does so much fuzzStern Smile

The entire family is at her COMMAND...her one shout and entire family comes running...
and all she wants is SHYAMStern Smile...why cant she for once tell shyam that WE WILL GO AWAY FROM HERE AND START A NEW LIFE ON OUR OWN..

does she realise that her hubby is only kind of words and NO ACTION...

We always want what we dont have u see. Now they have forbidden Shyam so he has become WANTED!!!!!!!!!!

Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index