Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 78)

yvon Senior Member
yvon
yvon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

frankly speaking, don't you guys think that this show and other indian shows, mainly disgrace women a lot!

Totally agree. Started watching Indian soaps last year. Could believe the way they treated the main female leads. The other female characters had it easy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yvon

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

frankly speaking, don't you guys think that this show and other indian shows, mainly disgrace women a lot!

Totally agree. Started watching Indian soaps last year. Could believe the way they treated the main female leads. The other female characters had it easy

Yeah, I would have to agree; its the 21st century; cant a woman have some spine...Khushi has a lot of spunk but they have sent her brain on some vacation...I hope it comes back soon LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yvonsunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=S003]

I'm just LOLLOLLOL LOLing after reading Shewtha! take...

She said right now the audience hates Anjali more than they hate Shyam... lol...

I wonder if this is what DB negotiated for... man if I was negotiating for more screen time it would not be about baby bump or no baby bump it would be about giving my character some brains...

The poor dear I really did sympathize with her... now the second she is on screen I flip the channel...
[/QUOTE] I have a different spin on the DB nautanki.. It was to graduate the show from a star crossed love story to a family crossed story.. and DB became the fall woman and as a reward she got  more screen time and everyone in the show started  rooting ..only for Di...

droopy_asleep

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hola...

I am just feeling to sing and change the mood

DISCO DIWANEEE...AHAAA
DISCO DIWANEEE...AHAAA..
Nasheelee hai raat
Haton mei hath
nache sitaron ke sath

Ok,...

68 pagesShocked...what was the discussion guysTongue...

BTW...most of us were on the same boat yesterday ...almost had a same verdict about the epi...
just than some people are still optimistic and are ready to wait and wait..
and some really want IPK to BUCK UPSmile...

Lets hope we get good track this coming week...and Anjali attention is diverted to ArHi for some time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepsunshine99

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

I have a different spin on the DB nautanki.. It was to graduate the show from a star crossed love story to a family crossed story.. and DB became the fall woman and as a reward she got  more screen time and everyone in the show started  rooting ..only for Di...

Its backfired though seriously, cause everyone just despises her and seeing her on screen. I wish the CVs and the channel would heed to our feedback and quickly correct.
yvon Senior Member
yvon
yvon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

HIII...

who is here????
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Hello Sheila Hug.. did u catch the epi?</font>

</div>

<div>

Unfortunately I did... I wish I didn't

I haven't even seen it. And dont want to until they bring back the main leads. It was their story not those 2 idiots. If they had wa ted to focus on those 2. They should have done that in the beginning along with their other characters whom they sidelined . They expect us to suddenly welcome them as the other leads to this show

droopy_asleep

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=S003]

I'm just LOLLOLLOL LOLing after reading Shewtha! take...

She said right now the audience hates Anjali more than they hate Shyam... lol...

I wonder if this is what DB negotiated for... man if I was negotiating for more screen time it would not be about baby bump or no baby bump it would be about giving my character some brains...

The poor dear I really did sympathize with her... now the second she is on screen I flip the channel...
[/QUOTE] I have a different spin on the DB nautanki.. It was to graduate the show from a star crossed love story to a family crossed story.. and DB became the fall woman and as a reward she got  more screen time and everyone in the show started  rooting ..only for Di...

What do you mean Family crossed story??? by the by I love that you pointed out that she isn't even thinking about her child anymore just about Shyam????????? seriously these people need to write stuff on a white board so they don't forget what is going on with the characters...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepJRiasunshine99

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yvon

HIII...

who is here????
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Hello Sheila Hug.. did u catch the epi?</font>

</div>

<div>

Unfortunately I did... I wish I didn't

I haven't even seen it. And dont want to until they bring back the main leads. It was their story not those 2 idiots. If they had wa ted to focus on those 2. They should have done that in the beginning along with their other characters whom they sidelined . They expect us to suddenly welcome them as the other leads to this show

I completely agree... that too they have made sure we hate the parallel leads both Anjali and Shyam and now we are supposed to sympathize with Anjali...

I mean did Anjali once say even to herself... I should not have been walking around by myself... I should have called for help... it is all my fault nope... that should be her main reason for depression... because she is blaming herself for what happened... instead we get her wanting Shyam because he will make everything better... baby forgotten!!! seriously these people need to get their act togehter.

JRia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index