Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 76)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

S003sunshine99.Mandy.areeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Originally posted by S003

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by sunshine99

HIII...

who is here????
Hello Sheila Hug..  did u catch the epi?

Unfortunately I did... I wish I didn't

Ahh, i fast forwarded the whole thing from begining to start! didn't even hear any dialogues! just read the WU

I'm sorry but now both Anjali and Khushi are dead to me... all that is left is ASR!!!  

i don't give a damn about the whole show. As long as they are sticking to the plot. The story is intriguing and i'm here for that. End of my story! Approve 

Edited by areeba_blossom - 07 September 2012 at 10:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Chani123

Chalo guys.. Me off to la la land! Tongue

bye Kopal...
bye K2 sweet dreamsBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123areeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by raman987

Didi ke iss pyaar ko kya naam do
options
1)bewakufee
2)emotional ATYACHAAR
3)stupidity
4)spineless
5)backstabbing
6)ek tarfaa
7)deceit
8)free loader
9)selfish
10)shameful
and khushis monolouge with devi maiyaa i skipped and rest ep also skipped hope cvs rectify khushi character on monday with talking to asr and letting him take decision and not influencing him coz if any harm comes to his di after this by shyam even khushi will be not be (should not be) spared
how can a wifewho saw her hubby almost dying coz of a man who lusted after her and deceived a caring loving(too much) wife redeem .okay he lost the baby if so why luka chupi why not come up front and apologise to family doesnt that ring khatre wala bells or atleast warning bells  in her mind .how can she ask a husband to let that man in who lusted his wife ?
khushi is forgiving and beleives in goodness of people but there needs to be growth in character after exp of kidnp and what she went after marriage i really do hope she just voices her concerns for di and lets asr know what she saw and not force him to take decision on that basis also stop her dialouges like mujhe yeh arnavji ko nahi batana chahiye it trigerrs me so much that i want punch my laptop

Anji has always been selfish and manipulative...she is just falling to new lows these days...

Anjali has been manipulative in the past Huma but never to this extent. In the past we could still see how much she loved her brother and she did have his best interests at heart, now it is the exactly opposite. I don't see any love for her brother, its all about me me me. Anjali decieving her brother is what has ruined her character, I just can't look past that.

even in the past, Anji's happiness for her always came before Arnav's happiness...its just that before there wasnt a conflict between the two...Anji was happy so could care for her bro..now she isnt happy and selfish people dont care about others unless they are fully satisfied..Anji has deceived in the past as well..she deceives when she thinks she is right..how many times she lied to nani with a straight face to save lavanya..

True but there is just something about then and now which does not sit well with me, her character has been destroyed and now is the time CVs have decided to focus the most on her. Viewers do not want Shyam and Anjali's love story, we want back Arnav and Khushi's since that is what we have been watching for more than a year not DKS!!

I dont find anji's character to be destroyed...its just that the greys in her were very subtle before and probably a lot of audience missed it...now her flaws has become very obvious...but I agree, a little less focus on Anji and Shaym is needed..but then again perhaps they have some twist planned which needs these two in limelight for now..I am giving them one more week before I start criticizing them..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

HIII...

who is here????

Ahh, i fast forwarded the whole thing from begining to start! didn't even hear any dialogues! just read the WU

I'm sorry but now both Anjali and Khushi are dead to me... all that is left is ASR!!!  
all hopes are on ASR...Tongue RM  ka eklauta dimaag wala chiragLOL

though sometimes I wonder what the hell is he thinking... he sees his sister smilling and is like OH DI is happy... what nonsense... its true what Dadi said just because you said it Anjali is supposed to live it?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99areeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Hellooo ReduxiansHug

Finished updating, rather vented and ranted a lot. Do tell me agar kuch zyada hi ho gaya toh.

Will catch up with you all later.

Happy weekend everyoneHug

hello hi bye bye Shwetha...have a great weekend...

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

HIII...

who is here????

all hopes are on ASR...Tongue RM  ka eklauta dimaag wala chiragLOL

though sometimes I wonder what the hell is he thinking... he sees his sister smilling and is like OH DI is happy... what nonsense... its true what Dadi said just because you said it Anjali is supposed to live it?

he's a control freak, remember. He doesn't like things swaying away from his direction unless he want them to!

-MeMyselfI

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Hellooo ReduxiansHug

Finished updating, rather vented and ranted a lot. Do tell me agar kuch zyada hi ho gaya toh.

Will catch up with you all later.

Happy weekend everyoneHug
Hello Shwetha!

I absolutely enjoy reading your posts... literally makes me wanna stand up and applaud!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index