Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nina90

No, it just means she wants the person she loves to be happy... remember the Shyam-Arnav confrontation? Did she support Shyam there? No, right; she only stopped Arnav when he turned violent... Khushi hasn't forgiven him, not yet... I'm not sure about the future but at this time, all she's thinking is about Anjali and her happiness alone... 😊

Haan ok fine

Woh happiness keliye bakiyon ke sukoon chahe jaye bhad mein

Dont she love arnav then

Do she feel that he is wrong like dadi and then what if the diff b/w her and dadi then

Dont she want arnav to be happy

She knows he will be against it and still she is doing it

Then i can give only one reason-khushi is selfish here

She knows if anji is sad shadi wont take place and once anji is happy shadi preparations will resume and she can marry arnav and have SR-bus bol diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raman987

a thought crossed my mind ipk is about history repeaating itself
khushi will bring shyam bk
haldi will start
after haldi garima past will be out
arshi will not be able to see each other
so shyam in rm
khushi in gh
remember garima says about a mistake and telling the thruth to dadi
i think garima has taken the blame of woh aurat being not the one
khushi will also take the blame of being woh aurat not being one to clear shyams name for di  happiness and arnav will be torned and we will leave the show

πŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JRia

Ya but she did say he's changed or something naπŸ˜•πŸ˜³

She said how well shyamu is taking care of di 😑
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

This was the IPKKND We fell in love with:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQQDZGMvjs[/YOUTUBE]

Off late, story and characters have gone for a toss.

We wanted Arnav sneaking in GH to see Khushi, We got Shyam sneaking into see Anjali at RM.

We wanted Arnav to feed her in Mehendi, We got Snake feeding Anjali.

We wanted to see love, romance of Arhi, we got Shyam and Anjali's romance.

We wanted to see Arhi Chemistry, We got Shyam and Anjali chemistry which left everyone cold.

This used to be a good show with great story and consistent characters, not anymore.

Edited:

Epi Pointers :

Did Shyam come through Drainage Pipes?

(Why is it that the nurse, security guards love him so much, don't they know who is signing their paychecks? ASR...Have you EVER hired anyone good except Aman? )

Shyam and Anjali telling each other, Hum aapkay bina nahin khaayengay.

(Oh yeah, The 2-3 week of their so called separation, did Shyam and Anjali go on a hunger strike. Lagta toh nahin hai, especially Shyam)

Whole family bringing so much food for Anjali and fussing over her.

(Anjali you idiot, you can't see how so many people care for you, you are stuck on your single point agenda...You want your husband, MOVE OUT)

Arnav and Akash going to meet a Gynecologist FOR Di's Mood swings rather than a psychologist MINUS Di.

(Great one brother whose wife is missing in action is accompanying the brother who misses out on all the action for a Di whose action we wish we can MISS)

Khushi: Shyamji Sudhar gaye hain*head desk*

(Yeah Khushi, the guy who lusted after you when he was expecting his baby and when your husband was kidnapped, Oh wait, He kidnapped your husband,  tried to kill you both, accused you and your sister of being greedy and characterless...Will have Sudhrofied after the loss of his child whom he never ever cared about...Welcome to the Kekta family)

Concluding thoughts:

1. Has Deepali really quit or are you guys still negotiating?

T
he whole TOI then TB segment reminds of the other D threatening to quit thingy..

Whatever, Deepali I wish you all the very luck for your projects, YOU will be missed, Please negotiate hard if you choose to stay.

I prefer PIA - Payal Instead of Anjali any-day.

2. Character Consistency

This hue and cry is not about screen space or love story of a different couple who you think have great chemistry while theaudience thinks otherwise.

There is a reason a particular couple that has the chemistry gets nominated and wins awards so stop pushing the other couple down our throat, makes us want to puke...Sorry Abhaas.

This is about Characters we fell in love with when the show started.

ASR...The dimaag one. Where has he gone?

I understand fully that now Gabrochand Potlivala Villain has graduated to being Gabbar Singh.

We get it, stop hyping him up so many times. Honestly we wanted a villain worthy of ASR, We finally got it.

Now the Hero comes into play. Stop Dumbing down ASR.

Khushi...The fiesty smart intelligent one...What was that yesterday, seriously?.

What is the enmity you guys have with Khushi's character?

Why is it getting massacred all the time?

You just showed Anjali has more brains than Khushi, Really?

We love Khushi as much as ASR.

We currently hate Anjali more than Shyam.

Congratulations Anjali!! You are the leading villain of the show

Akash....Bharat and Lakshman combo...who has little to do in the show than Shatrughna in Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan. Why this kolaveri di?

We love Akash, can you give the character its due? ABOUT TIME!!

Payal...So in-case Deepali does quit, GOOD LUCK finding an actress in playing a character who gets bi weekly dialogues in the show.

And if you can't find one, just kill off Payal's character, you want eyeballs for your show, Show Payal getting killed off by Shyam...

There you go you got your Dhamaka and you have one less character to worry about.

NK, Nani, Mami, Dadi...atleast make sure these people stay in the show.

And if you can't get the original Mamaji, you have an excellent pool of junior artistes, pick one of them for it.

TRP Maiyya aap par kripa karen, assuming you want it in the first place.

Bang on 
riyya6 thumbnail
Hi all... Just peep in to say hiπŸ€— Rip
JRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Haan ok fine

Woh happiness keliye bakiyon ke sukoon chahe jaye bhad mein

Dont she love arnav then

Do she feel that he is wrong like dadi and then what if the diff b/w her and dadi then

Dont she want arnav to be happy

She knows he will be against it and still she is doing it

Then i can give only one reason-khushi is selfish here

She knows if anji is sad shadi wont take place and once anji is happy shadi preparations will resume and she can marry arnav and have SR-bus bol diya πŸ˜†

Khushi thinks Anjali's happiness = Arnav's happiness
Khushi and thinking of SR.. She is an SP bahu yaar πŸ˜†
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JRia

@ bold how??πŸ˜•

Why not? Obviously, marriage proceedings will recommence once Anjali has Shyam by her side; Haldi will be at the bride's house and Arnav will be distracted by the rituals... it will be easy. For after that, I'm counting on the past coming back to keep them away from each other...

either way remember, Khushi doesn't plan much ahead in the future? She always looks for a quick solution; one that would have a bad effect on none except her...😊
JRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

Hi all... Just peep in to say hiπŸ€— Rip

Hi Riyya πŸ€—
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

kudos to u r positivity NinaπŸ€—Hope Khushi stand up to ur expectationsπŸ˜‰

She'll probably kauthify my hopes; but lets see...😊
riyya6 thumbnail
All analysis page 1-3 πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm amaze how u guys could decode where I find the epi nothing at all... U guys rock πŸ€—