Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 69)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

She always looked pretty! Though it must be because of the new offer she've gotten! She has a cute baby face.

didn't know she got an offer already..what's with parallel female leads of IPK getting offers these days..lol..first daljeet not deepali..

Don't know about Daljeet but she did said in the article!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hiii... Hug

Edited by Suchi.R - 07 September 2012 at 9:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

She always looked pretty! Though it must be because of the new offer she've gotten! She has a cute baby face.

didn't know she got an offer already..what's with parallel female leads of IPK getting offers these days..lol..first daljeet not deepali..

ok must have missed it..daljeet got an offer too...I think I heard it say so in some interview..

areeba_blossomChitraF

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

ok must have missed it..daljeet got an offer too...I think I heard it say so in some interview..

her interview with Fuze said that she is still on thinking terms and she did stay back!

ChitraF-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

Hiii... Hug

GM Suchi...how are you?

areeba_blossomChitraF

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

her interview with Fuze said that she is still on thinking terms and she did stay back!

yeah..i did listen to that interview of hers..

Edited by -Huma- - 07 September 2012 at 9:38pm

areeba_blossomChitraF

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raman987

Didi ke iss pyaar ko kya naam do
options
1)bewakufee
2)emotional ATYACHAAR
3)stupidity
4)spineless
5)backstabbing
6)ek tarfaa
7)deceit
8)free loader
9)selfish
10)shameful
and khushis monolouge with devi maiyaa i skipped and rest ep also skipped hope cvs rectify khushi character on monday with talking to asr and letting him take decision and not influencing him coz if any harm comes to his di after this by shyam even khushi will be not be (should not be) spared
how can a wifewho saw her hubby almost dying coz of a man who lusted after her and deceived a caring loving(too much) wife redeem .okay he lost the baby if so why luka chupi why not come up front and apologise to family doesnt that ring khatre wala bells or atleast warning bells  in her mind .how can she ask a husband to let that man in who lusted his wife ?
khushi is forgiving and beleives in goodness of people but there needs to be growth in character after exp of kidnp and what she went after marriage i really do hope she just voices her concerns for di and lets asr know what she saw and not force him to take decision on that basis also stop her dialouges like mujhe yeh arnavji ko nahi batana chahiye it trigerrs me so much that i want punch my laptop

i agree with Anji's pointers but not Khushi. She was sticking to her character. She had given Shyam a second chance by not telling ASR on wedding day because she thought he might change after getting a baby! 

nothing irrational with her.

hi
but just seeing shyam once in di room she wants to bring him bk and go against asr decision in a way shouldnt she be shown thinking that is these change in shyam real after knowing his true colours during kidnapping how can something of that magnitude be left behind trying to kill a person be it anybody is unforgivable atleast not that easily anjali is happy to see him that i understand makes khushi soften but history of shyam which she has witnessed should also be considered by her- the person who did an ulta chor kotwal ko daate during confrontation day should trigger her why a change like this and brining dadi all the way wher he could hv approched the family first if he changed and dadi clearly was blaming khushi and khushi witnessed the confrontation btwn dadi and arnav where dadi mentioned shyam did not say a word against arnav  where in khushi knows the reality that he tried to kill him?

areeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Huma.. You became purple! LOL

Congrats! Party

areeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index