Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

After watching, i honestly don't blame deepali to leave!

I FFed on mute...and I was disgusted..Big smile

Shyam doesn't need this much screen space!! Akash and Payal need to be stepping up along with family here. We should have talks about marriage going!? Disappointed.

yeah at least mention that the haldi is postponed or that guests are being called about what happened..anything!
Payal needs to be involved for it and when there is a blast from the past.. I guess they are slowing the pace for it... till they have decided  how to manage her absence..

the article said Deepali is serving her notice period of one month...so they have either got her for a couple more weeks or her one month period notice just ended and they still havent found a replacement..
I hope it is not the 2nd option.Smile

well looks like second option, doesn't it? otherwise why would payal not be there for 4 epis in a row...or they could just be saving some money as they pay actors per episode..
the 2nd option is more in the domain of the makers so I will go with that..LOL

Which actress do you think should play payal?
should be a nondescript face who does side roles but does not have much to contribute... 

I think Deepali came in two serials before IPK...I remember she was in DMG...she wasn't well known but she did play significant enough roles..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Shyam doesn't need this much screen space!! Akash and Payal need to be stepping up along with family here. We should have talks about marriage going!? Disappointed.

yeah at least mention that the haldi is postponed or that guests are being called about what happened..anything!
Payal needs to be involved for it and when there is a blast from the past.. I guess they are slowing the pace for it... till they have decided  how to manage her absence..

the article said Deepali is serving her notice period of one month...so they have either got her for a couple more weeks or her one month period notice just ended and they still havent found a replacement..

well looks like second option, doesn't it? otherwise why would payal not be there for 4 epis in a row...or they could just be saving some money as they pay actors per episode..

should be a nondescript face who does side roles but does not have much to contribute... 

thats mean. Thats what kind of tweets Deepali was recieving on twitter too!! Itss discouraging!

people were bashing deepali??? why? Shocked...she is a sweetheart!

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

I think Deepali came in two serials before IPK...I remember she was in DMG...she wasn't well known but she did play significant enough roles..

She did a lead role too!! She's a very versatile actor for one!!

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

She did a lead role too!! She's a very versatile actor for one!!

ok I thought she was a parallel lead...

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

thats mean. Thats what kind of tweets Deepali was recieving on twitter too!! Itss discouraging!

they were!! It was unbelievable!! Akshay never got that many, Karan used to block out those people but mr.hedge and deepali got really hurt. 

-MeMyselfI

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by namedx

<font color="#660033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hey ladies,Smile</font>

Hey shaz, bush, K1, areeba, shreya, jhalak and everyone else..

Big smile

how come I get paired with everyone else..Angry...had ice-cream today?

My bad huma... Sorry.. typing from mobile for the first time.. lil difficult..
No ice cream today.. Tongue

np...I was kidding..nice update by the way..LOL...

He he.. thanks.. LOL

I still cant believe you stomached that epi down..this is the first epi I am skipping since the beginning of IPk...
Follow my mantra.. All izz well or dekh daalo..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

they were!! It was unbelievable!! Akshay never got that many, Karan used to block out those people but mr.hedge and deepali got really hurt. 

well I think mr. hedge was a bit mean to fans as well...dunno what happened with deepali...must have been in Ramadan as I took a break from IF and had no idea what was happening with anyone..

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Deepali is obviously the best choice!! i dunno any who would fill her shoes and give a brilliant performance.

yeah..will miss our old payal a lot..Ouch

I always said she's really sweet!! She never got enough screen space for a sister!

-MeMyselfI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index