Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Chani123

Chalo guys.. Me off to la la land! ðŸ˜›

bye Kopal...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

They do and that pathetic.. That is why I never have watched any serial.. IPK looked different.. Par ab.. Uff! 

i hate this fact. Disgracing a gender shows just how disgusting plots creatives come up with. 

Angst and Sadism can be portrayed without disgracing a gender!
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

frankly speaking, don't you guys think that this show and other indian shows, mainly disgrace women a lot!

yaar this is what happens ya... they are so "sermon on the mount" type with the women... like they are this ideal this is how women act and react...

there are moments though where ipkknd called it out... like on the mehendi night when ASR said "really" to Khushi when she was struggling to get out of his arms... he knew damn well... that is where she wanted to be... I loved it... yet now I don't appreciate watching this crap... Its just so dissappointing... I mean seriously I'm so shocked that this is What DB negotiated for??????? a more meatier role yes but one that everyone hates???
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: S003

I'm sorry but now both Anjali and Khushi are dead to me... all that is left is ASR!!!  

all hopes are on ASR...😛 RM  ka eklauta dimaag wala chirag😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am not mad.. I simply have no comments.. 

She has got selective amnesia and deafness.. 

1 day back only Arnav reminded that Shyam tried to kill him... What else does she want? This is really pathetic move by cv's.. 

I told u that day too.. If Anji went on a strike and they bring Shyam for that reason, though it will annoy me.. I will still be ok..

But Khushi thinking cos Shyam has changed, he should be given a chance is plain unacceptable.. Whatever her character is! 

feeling bad about the baby could mean he feels bad about betraying Anji yes but you are right it does not imply in any way that he is sorry for trying to murder her and Arnie..but if they had showed her thinking about the other side of the coin as well, I guess I would have been able to suck it up...but then again she is the same character who CVs made go on a suicidal path...😡
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

hey Shiela..

Hello Hello😛
Hellooo Reduxians🤗

Finished updating, rather vented and ranted a lot. Do tell me agar kuch zyada hi ho gaya toh.

Will catch up with you all later.

Happy weekend everyone🤗
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: S003

I'm sorry but now both Anjali and Khushi are dead to me... all that is left is ASR!!!  

i don't give a damn about the whole show. As long as they are sticking to the plot. The story is intriguing and i'm here for that. End of my story!  
Edited by areeba_blossom - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Huma-

bye Kopal...

bye K2 sweet dreams😃