-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Shai

LOL

I guess redux will more interesting to read than the crap that was thrown to our face.  Did the story progress... at infinitely small pace -  20 minutes of build up for Khushi to see Shyam and her thot process churning - albeit in the wrong direction...

This is called slow death to a good serial...but not before torturing and frustrating its viewers.

I want ASR back... he is emotional but also much smarter... he should get Shyam back in RM and slowly and steadily expose him to his beloved "khiski" di. She needs an eye opener and he needs to stop treating her with kid glove. You don't give poison to a child because he insists and brings house down. 

Grrr,r,,,,  I am frustrated - only from LU..Bhagwan bachay  if i decide to watch the serial... I am so happy my vacation is coming up so I don't have to suffer this slow death ... I can catch up when I get back and skip all the bakwas... like I did with kidnapping track - I was napping then LOL
Hey.. After reading written update I was also very upset.. But after watching not as much! 
Dil pe Haath rakho, all izz well kaho aur dekh daalo! Tongue

No yaar ... too much bakwas to tolerate...Aise bhi I am impatient person and I FF all the scenes I can't tolerate... today's epi I will probably FF from beginning to end!!  ... I will save my fingers from that toture!LOL
He he..

I saw.. LOL Darte darte..
I saw it on mute...too much shaym-Anjali...now I dont mind their scenes but today they annoyed me..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiChani123

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

UFFF not again . Khushi is again doing the same thing as before not telling Arnav about Shyam . Why oh Why this woman does not understand. And moreover she wants to tell Arnav to bring back Shyam , woman have you forgotten he tried to kill your husband as well as you. Why are the CV's doing this with her.  Arnav has started trusting and understanding her , I only hope on Monday they show Khushi informing Arnav about SMJ.

What do I say about our Sayani DI, once again the entire family is at her service, feeding her et all but this lady is taking an undue advantage of everybody love . Cant she see how much her family loves and cares for her , especially her brother. She is lying, manipulating the brother who has sacrificed his entire life till now only for her happiness. What will happen to that brother once he gets to know about his DI's kartoots. Yes now a days I do not feel any sympathy for Anjali , which is wrong as she has lost her baby and deserves all the sympathy but more than the loss of her baby she is grieving for her husband who is a cheat. This only goes to show that she does not believe 1 % of the things said against him by Khushi , NK or Mami. They did not have proof right, but at least woman get bit suspicious about your husband. Why will these people lie to you what are they gonna get out of it. Your own brother is against your husband did you even once bother to ask him what's the reason behind all his anger towards his JIjaji as once he loved and respected him .

I am sorry for ranting so much about Anjali , but today I am so damn frustrated with her behavior that can't talk good about her. I feel very sorry for Arnav the brother who is going to be completely broken at his Di's behavior. Arnav had said the other day he is going to double the security , why has it not been done as yet, Shyam is freely walking in and out of RM, is there a secret or backdoor entrance. Well as always it is Khushi who sees him and she being the Florence Nightingale will not inform Arnav about the same and make him understand to bring back Di's Shyamji. I definitely want Shyam to be back in RM but not Khushi being instrumental for his return .

So do we see the meeting of Dadi – Garima on Monday , come on CV's give us the past between these 2 once and for all , so that we can move ahead with the story line and the suspense gets over. I am surprised how come there is no talk of marriage happening, I know there has been a tragedy in the house but someone please mention about it.

Ne ways I am still hopeful for IPK and I trust the CV's and PH to come up with a brilliant next week.

Edited by amimus - 07 September 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairyjpatel1289shreya_lfareeNothingLastssegadJhalak29win7anurao.66

RajPreet_Preeto Senior Member
RajPreet_Preeto
RajPreet_Preeto

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
For Tanthya, Doods and ALL REDUXIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rush of Color Assorted Tulip Bouquet - 15 Stems - VASE INCLUDED

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepali6Jhalak29Chani123anurao.66sunshine99

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

LOL

I guess redux will more interesting to read than the crap that was thrown to our face.  Did the story progress... at infinitely small pace -  20 minutes of build up for Khushi to see Shyam and her thot process churning - albeit in the wrong direction...

This is called slow death to a good serial...but not before torturing and frustrating its viewers.

I want ASR back... he is emotional but also much smarter... he should get Shyam back in RM and slowly and steadily expose him to his beloved "khiski" di. She needs an eye opener and he needs to stop treating her with kid glove. You don't give poison to a child because he insists and brings house down. 

Grrr,r,,,,  I am frustrated - only from LU..Bhagwan bachay  if i decide to watch the serial... I am so happy my vacation is coming up so I don't have to suffer this slow death ... I can catch up when I get back and skip all the bakwas... like I did with kidnapping track - I was napping then LOL
Hey.. After reading written update I was also very upset.. But after watching not as much! 

No yaar ... too much bakwas to tolerate...Aise bhi I am impatient person and I FF all the scenes I can't tolerate... today's epi I will probably FF from beginning to end!!  ... I will save my fingers from that toture!LOL
He he..

I saw it on mute...too much shaym-Anjali...now I dont mind their scenes but today they annoyed me..

they were annoying but not as much as wednesday!Angry

Jhalak29-MeMyselfI

Shai Groupbie
Shai
Shai

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

LOL

He he..

Now a days when i see the epi's... all I can think of is "Naan-sense" ajit style... then I feel like eating naan...seriously... quiet idiotic but my thot process has gone for a toss lately. I shouldnt be blaming sanka devi then! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29Chani123-MeMyselfI

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

LOL

He he..

Now a days when i see the epi's... all I can think of is "Naan-sense" ajit style... then I feel like eating naan...seriously... quiet idiotic but my thot process has gone for a toss lately. I shouldnt be blaming sanka devi then! Big smile

As of now we have no one but us to blame for this madness! Angry
As much as I try to leave the show I cant..Ouch
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

LOL

He he..

I found today to be more annoying as it seemed too repetitive to me...Angry

jpatel1289Chani123

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

LOL

I guess redux will more interesting to read than the crap that was thrown to our face. Did the story progress... at infinitely small pace - 20 minutes of build up for Khushi to see Shyam and her thot process churning - albeit in the wrong direction...

Grrr,r,,,, I am frustrated - only from LU..Bhagwan bachay if i decide to watch the serial... I am so happy my vacation is coming up so I don't have to suffer this slow death ... I can catch up when I get back and skip all the bakwas... like I did with kidnapping track - I was napping thenLOL

Dil pe Haath rakho, all izz well kaho aur dekh daalo!Tongue

No yaar ... too much bakwas to tolerate...Aise bhi I am impatient person and I FF all the scenes I can't tolerate... today's epi I will probably FF from beginning to end!!... I will save my fingers from that toture!LOL

He he..

I saw..LOLDarte darte..

</div>
<div>

Not only khiskal di but khiskal wify ( sorry folks)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index