IP REDUX : Lilith !! - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Huma-

hello Areeba...yes, and the family was happy thinking she is moving on..

gosh, nver tried connecting the dots did they!

well knowing how stupid she has been in the past, I was not surprised she thought that...but I would have thought that what she went through would have resulted in some maturity and she would have understood that bad people do exist in this world...but lets see...It can still be pulled off without looking like her character is being butchered...

Haan Huma - I hope she informs Arnav about Shyam and then let him deal with the situation his way.

I hope she does not change her mind about informing Arnav thinking 'Agar Arnavji ko Shyamji ke baare mein pata chala toh who Shyamji ko aane se rok denge aur phir 'Di' phir se dukhi ho jayegi. Pehle se hi baccha khone ki wajah se itni dukhi hain. And then will keep quiet about Shyam like how she did before - for Di's happiness.

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

EPIC FAIL man!! 😆 this is hilarious!

And did arnav and akash went to the gynacologist for their Di too?

I want to know why they went together..if Arnav alone had gone, that would have made sense..but why did he take Aakash along with him???

I suppose perhaps there is gonna be a dhamaka soon for which Arnav and Aakash have to be absent from home for..
Originally posted by Shastradhari

pehle ap yeh kahiye
ap judge hai ya vakil😆

criminal defense lawyer. Our firm's being told about the scandels of people blaming shyam for attempting murder!!

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Bahut Gussa...😡 actually!!!  They make also dumb viewers...?? We always have remote...how many days to watch this range of illogical stuff you please tell me...madam anjli..'s feet so good..no sign's of hurt...ASR didn't get a hint that khushi is actually projected in a bad light to Daadi by Shyam...!! 

And to top it all...
Can't you see what the nurse did ??? That only angered me so much actually...!!! Who is she to decide who to let in...and not let in...horrible...

what annoyed me was that the security which Arnav said was going to be tightened failed again!
Originally posted by soap-critic

Haan Huma - I hope she informs Arnav about Shyam and then let him deal with the situation his way.

I hope she does not change her mind about informing Arnav thinking 'Agar Arnavji ko Shyamji ke baare mein pata chala toh who Shyamji ko aane se rok denge aur phir 'Di' phir se dukhi ho jayegi. Pehle se hi baccha khone ki wajah se itni dukhi hain. And then will keep quiet about Shyam like how she did before - for Di's happiness.

Yup...let them close it off...Let Anjali itself take the blame ...call him in...and push him out...For godsake...leave Khushi now...anyway's Garima's stuff is there to be blown off...

dhayan rakhna...kahin naya naya majnu aka Shaymu hi na aa jaayay danda lay kar...🤣

Shyamu Di ki clutches se kahin nahin jaapayega😆
 He was given a chance to escape .His fault to come  back to her😆😆
He should be so grateful to ASR for throwing him out ...DI is a nutcase ðŸ˜¡
Edited by TheAlk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

gosh, nver tried connecting the dots did they!

The Raizadas dont realize Anji can be manipulative...it will never cross their minds easily that she was seeing Shaym and lying to everyone..to them, she is a cutie-pie, a fragile doll only..they have never seen this face of Anji before..

I want to know why they went together..if Arnav alone had gone, that would have made sense..but why did he take Aakash along with him???

I suppose perhaps there is gonna be a dhamaka soon for which Arnav and Aakash have to be absent from home for..

so is that why they wet to the gyn for their sister but not their wives?

Pathetic!
Originally posted by soap-critic

Considering the recent development in ArHi's relationship, I will be very disappointed if she keeps this a secret from him..he is the only one he thinks he can trust at the moment regarding the Shaymu issue...he will be shattered if he finds out she didnt tell him..