India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 4)

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Lilith - A female demon of Jewish folklore, who tries to kill newborn children. In the Talmud she is the first wife of Adam, dispossessed by Eve.

Stern SmileStern Smile

Daraane ka iraada hai kya???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's take a minute to appreciate our beloved soon-to-be-replaced Payalia...

Deepali you will always be Payal for me, sad it had to come to this, but all the best in your future endeavors. You will be missed...

Edited by RitJ26 - 07 September 2012 at 11:51am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijijpatel1289joyvgnoreenlazylad8-FauZishreya_leyesonmenandu_2007dakshaaviChaituvtrintringJRiaanurao.66--sumana13--ArhimaniacDiamondLifeareeba_blossomsonia_1

Shai Groupbie
Shai
Shai

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I guess redux will more interesting to read than the crap that was thrown to our face.  Did the story progress... at infinitely small pace -  20 minutes of build up for Khushi to see Shyam and her thot process churning - albeit in the wrong direction...

This is called slow death to a good serial...but not before torturing and frustrating its viewers.

I want ASR back... he is emotional but also much smarter... he should get Shyam back in RM and slowly and steadily expose him to his beloved "khiski" di. She needs an eye opener and he needs to stop treating her with kid glove. You don't give poison to a child because he insists and brings house down. 

Grrr,r,,,,  I am frustrated - only from LU..Bhagwan bachay  if i decide to watch the serial... I am so happy my vacation is coming up so I don't have to suffer this slow death ... I can catch up when I get back and skip all the bakwas... like I did with kidnapping track - I was napping then LOL

Edited by Shai - 07 September 2012 at 11:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bsp0207segadfareeshreya_l--sumana13--lara3110Chani123

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
oopss...double postOuch

Edited by Cool_wonder - 07 September 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shai

I guess redux will more interesting to read than the crap that was thrown to our face.  Did the story progress... at infinitely small pace -  20 minutes of build up for Khushi to see Shyam and her thot process churning - albeit in the wrong direction...

This is called slow death to a good serial...but not before torturing and frustrating its viewers.

I want ASR back... he is emotional but also much smarter... he should get Shyam back in RM and slowly and steadily expose him to his beloved "khiski" di. She needs an eye opener and he needs to stop treating her with kid glove. You don't give poison to a child because he insists and brings house down. 

Grrr,r,,,,  I am frustrated - only from LU..Bhagwan bachay  if i decide to watch the serial... I am so happy my vacation is coming up so I don't have to suffer this slow death ... I can catch up when I get back and skip all the bakwas... like I did with kidnapping track - I was napping then LOL
Hey.. After reading written update I was also very upset.. But after watching not as much! 
Dil pe Haath rakho, all izz well kaho aur dekh daalo! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bsp0207jpatel1289segadshreya_lRJXX

Shai Groupbie
Shai
Shai

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Chani123

Hey.. After reading written update I was also very upset.. But after watching not as much! 

No yaar ... too much bakwas to tolerate...Aise bhi I am impatient person and I FF all the scenes I can't tolerate... today's epi I will probably FF from beginning to end!!  ... I will save my fingers from that toture!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsp0207Chani123

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
 Sathya... i had to say this... after a brilliant episode of IPKKND...
So please reduxians... bear with me...Wink

for a normal viewer, the eoisode may seem uninteresting... but for super intelligent  people like me, who has extra terrestrial brainwa... can actually find out much more... here is what i saw...

Today, the show was all about "JACHU's 4th law of KHAYAAL rakh Rahing''...

given that, the substance, we r discussing isnt A magnetwa of mistakes called Arnav singh Raizada, the above stated theory of LOVE,  CARE and SACRIFICE is valid...

the first condition for the theory of KHAYAAL RAKH RAHING, to be true...
1. the substance has to cheat on his wife...
2. the scientist who will judge the substance, should have a AANKHON DEKHA HAAL of the INCIDENT... that is the scientist has to be the eye witness and the person who knows with whole evidence and experience that, the Substance is capable of cheating.

3. the scientist should have observed and found out over a period of time that, the substance inspite of being subjected to extreme conditions such as ATTEMPTED MURDER OF a man, lusting over a woman, while substance's wife is carrying his child... avd numerous other treachery would not undergo any sort of metamorphosis... yaani ki 'badhlaaav'.

4. the arch enemy of the SUBSTANCE has to be a COMET, who has to be refined after the  BING BANG THEORY of the past, brought into existence.

5. The COMET, is not entitled to any sort of earthly feelings like love and care, as the Comet has commited the grave mistake of misunderstanding two SUBSTANCES in the past and THE modified version, THAT IS THE sUBSTANCE of jACHU'S THEORY...

6. though all the good planets will be getting benefits from the COMET... that should not be considerd... becoz no type of NA INSAAFI should be happening with the SUBSTANCE...

7. if any of the conditions or theories go wrong, the scientist can always give the credit to the COMET...

8. after examining all this... the Scientist has concluded that "the substance is an excellent KHAYAAL RAKHNE WALA..."

and stated the verdict... EUREKAAA... (the hindi version of eureka is... "iska matlab yeh hua ki... ding dong bell"

the FINAL VERDICT AND THE conclusion would come out in the subsequent EUREKAA moments... as the big baangwa comes up...

Edited by cutebarun - 07 September 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bsp0207shreya_lanurao.66Jhalak29samanthana

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Off late, story and characters have gone for a toss.

We wanted Arnav sneaking in GH to see Khushi, We got Shyam sneaking into see Anjali at RM.

We wanted Arnav to feed her in Mehendi, We got Snake feeding Anjali.

We wanted to see love, romance of Arhi, we got Shyam and Anjali's romance.

We wanted to see Arhi Chemistry, We got Shyam and Anjali chemistry which left everyone cold.

This used to be a good show with great story and consistent characters, not anymore.

Update later.

So far so good Shwetha, notice the change it went from being Arnav and Khushi's story to Shyam and Anjali exactly who wants to see this?? They were not the ones promoted, they are not the ones fans spent months going crazy over their chemistry, this was never their story and it is high time CVs put a stop to this. Its bad enough characters are being destroyed but one could overlook the damage done to Anjali had the story continue to be Arnav and Khushi's!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bsp0207deepali6jpatel1289crazyaddictionsegadJhalak29lara3110

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

LOL
Originally posted by Chani123

No yaar ... too much bakwas to tolerate...Aise bhi I am impatient person and I FF all the scenes I can't tolerate... today's epi I will probably FF from beginning to end!!  ... I will save my fingers from that toture!LOL
He he..

I saw.. LOL Darte darte..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiJhalak29-MeMyselfI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index