Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 32)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

 question girls .../Do you think Shyamu is going to  enter RM coz to----
1, get the wealth
2, to part away ARHI

Revenge is on his card I know ...but for me he will leave ARHI alone !!!



option 3. Justice for sister/nurse!
Rits, I would love to watch this happening in the show , atleast it will do justice to his actions , his hatred against Anji n Arnav!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lDiamondLifeRJXX

shreya_l IF-Dazzler
shreya_l
shreya_l

Joined: 07 December 2009
Posts: 3001

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Shastradhari

@Koel:
Agree...about anji.
Every day thw writers r changing her mood swings. yesterday she said she will not eat anything except from shyam..today she is all lying thru her teeth and eatingOuch...I would have preferred of poojali becomes unconscious and ask for shyamu openly..otherwise she will die..

ASR true to his nature, once bitten never bitten again
Khushi..once bitten not enough, twice bitten not enough, thrice bitten not enough, fourth time bitten not enough to learn..this girl will never learn 

U only find fault with Anji and Khushi what about  hum sath sath hai ka exhibition karta Raizada family... what are they... dolls for decoration?Angry dadi comes barging in her friend's house and she starts dictating as if it is her maika.. and everyone including nani.. is just left  punchless...it is the most illogical portrayal of household...everyone excepted Shyam as being the culprit.. after 2 months they are waking up from their beauty sleep to doubt .. which will eventually lead up to that there was no proof.. so is he really guilty..pops up and the guy who nearly killed their bread winner is let in and Arnav is left pacing his room with a closed fist, gritted teeth and eyes red with over use of glycerin LOL 
Sab dikhai deta hai Koel..
kitna rant karenge..
mein thak chuki hun..
u dont believe i dont watch episode deeply anymore with any sentiments or intellectually because each and every gesture, dialogues r getting baseless..giving me hiccups..
i have hit my forehead several times..but not anymore..
i am pretending to be shallow..and ignoring Ouch
the best policy Shastra.. other days I can at least pick up few instances which were good.. aaj kuch bhi haath nahi laga...I used to love Khushi's DM guftagu.. today was a caricature of the beautiful seq.. which I had seen before..LOL
I now wonder will Khushi ever learn that her Babuji's present condition is courtesy of badal gaya insaan? DM and Khushi convo always have a beautySmile..but I guess that too is on the downward trend!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvRJXXDiamondLifesonia_1

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

 question girls .../Do you think Shyamu is going to  enter RM coz to----
1, get the wealth
2, to part away ARHI

Revenge is on his card I know ...but for me he will leave ARHI alone !!!



option 3. Justice for sister/nurse!
Rits, I would love to watch this happening in the show , atleast it will do justice to his actions , his hatred against Anji n Arnav!

me too...him being that evil for no real reason doesn't sit well with meDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgshreya_lChaituvDiamondLife

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by TheAlk

Originally posted by sunshine99

[QUOTE=Shastradhari]@Koel:
Agree...about anji.
Every day thw writers r changing her mood swings. yesterday she said she will not eat anything except from shyam..today she is all lying thru her teeth and eatingOuch...I would have preferred of poojali becomes unconscious and ask for shyamu openly..otherwise she will die..

ASR true to his nature, once bitten never bitten again
Khushi..once bitten not enough, twice bitten not enough, thrice bitten not enough, fourth time bitten not enough to learn..this girl will never learn 

U only find fault with Anji and Khushi what about  hum sath sath hai ka exhibition karta Raizada family... what are they... dolls for decoration?Angry dadi comes barging in her friend's house and she starts dictating as if it is her maika.. and everyone including nani.. is just left  punchless...it is the most illogical portrayal of household...everyone excepted Shyam as being the culprit.. after 2 months they are waking up from their beauty sleep to doubt .. which will eventually lead up to that there was no proof.. so is he really guilty..pops up and the guy who nearly killed their bread winner is let in and Arnav is left pacing his room with a closed fist, gritted teeth and eyes red with over use of glycerin LOL 

Seriously makes you wonder who is writing this now Angry
[/QUOTE
So true , they were killing all the characters one after the other! I literally hated the scens where everyone is behind the food trolley .  Arnav  while ieaving the house called Kushi n she said what Mein Di ke kayal rakhungi?  They r all living , eating for Di!D'oh

How about if we see something positive here...
Di being pampered & fed is like a pig being fattened before slaughterLOLLOL

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvDiamondLifesonia_1

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Girlies ...my time is up , have to get up early...HugHuggie hug to all...who made my day end so well!!!

Bhat itni jaldi? 

Mat Jao Ouch

Hug


yep have to get up early..me going to para olympic...
Nat Jao ...take me straight to ARHI land Day Dreaming

see you 2morrow Hug keep reading all & I 'll come & do the ditto !!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lChaituvRJXXDiamondLifesonia_1

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 7258

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Girlies ...my time is up , have to get up early...HugHuggie hug to all...who made my day end so well!!!
Hugs to u too JoyHugGN , SD!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lDiamondLifeRJXXsonia_1

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 15960

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Shastradhari

@Koel:
Agree...about anji.
Every day thw writers r changing her mood swings. yesterday she said she will not eat anything except from shyam..today she is all lying thru her teeth and eatingOuch...I would have preferred of poojali becomes unconscious and ask for shyamu openly..otherwise she will die..

ASR true to his nature, once bitten never bitten again
Khushi..once bitten not enough, twice bitten not enough, thrice bitten not enough, fourth time bitten not enough to learn..this girl will never learn 

U only find fault with Anji and Khushi what about  hum sath sath hai ka exhibition karta Raizada family... what are they... dolls for decoration?Angry dadi comes barging in her friend's house and she starts dictating as if it is her maika.. and everyone including nani.. is just left  punchless...it is the most illogical portrayal of household...everyone excepted Shyam as being the culprit.. after 2 months they are waking up from their beauty sleep to doubt .. which will eventually lead up to that there was no proof.. so is he really guilty..pops up and the guy who nearly killed their bread winner is let in and Arnav is left pacing his room with a closed fist, gritted teeth and eyes red with over use of glycerin LOL 
Sab dikhai deta hai Koel..
kitna rant karenge..
mein thak chuki hun..
u dont believe i dont watch episode deeply anymore with any sentiments or intellectually because each and every gesture, dialogues r getting baseless..giving me hiccups..
i have hit my forehead several times..but not anymore..
i am pretending to be shallow..and ignoring Ouch
the best policy Shastra.. other days I can at least pick up few instances which were good.. aaj kuch bhi haath nahi laga...I used to love Khushi's DM guftagu.. today was a caricature of the beautiful seq.. which I had seen before..LOL
As Supnaji said the other day..
this serial has given me beautiful moments but uske saath saath ...tension, stress..depression too.
That happened to me during terrace fiasco.
I have not watched those 3-4 episodes from anji's accident to terrace hug..till date...
afte that i decided...i will watch the episode but not remember single line..
so please pardon me ...if i cant connect something...
i do remember happy moments wellSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lChaituvsunshine99

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

bye joy..good nightHug


Bye Shas..me really off , please kick me to the exit Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lDiamondLifeRJXX

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index