joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Yesterdays episode cud hv been great for the WE instead of today,,,, it had nothing to look fwd during the WE.. Perfect kill joyAngry

Joy ko kyun marna chati ho re? Shocked

ShockedShockedShocked  Jhals...Ouch
ShockedShockedShocked

Quick run to the WOOSAH garden!!!

bhaag bhaag!!

cover me up...
me  doing wooosa with my patched ears wa ...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvJhalak29RJXXDiamondLife

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

The following post is from chani123 aka our beloved Kopal...EnjoyEmbarrassed

First things first'

Whatever happened to the increased and HEAVY SECURITY and the RESTRAINING ORDER from the court against SHYAM???Ouch

Another googly thrown at poor gullible audience, US, that ASR's brain cells are twitching and then we fall flat on our face!!

Or has Shyam donned Harry Potter's cloak on invisibility that security cannot see him..

Only eyes which can see through that cloak are Anji of course, Dadi, Nurse and now Khushi.. .

I wonder, if the spells required to see Shyam are

1.       1. Anjali uses  "oh baby I need you.. for the rest of my life, I love you"

2.       2. Dadi uses "  Shyam Anjali ke pati hain.. Woh Anjali se Bahut pyaar karte hain.. Arnav galat hain.. Khushi  woh  aurat hai!"

3.       3. Nurse uses,  well, I think she just wants Anjali to get well fast, so she can run away from this madhouse.. That will happen only once Anjali starts eating and taking medicine.. For that, smart as she is she knows " A healthy dose of Shyam every few hours for few to many minutes, as many times as possible a day is the right medicine! "

4.       4. Khushi uses  "Shyam Ji apna bachcha khone ke baad badal gaye hain!"

Due to an engagement, I could not tune in to the live links and see the episode IST and provide delightful highlights (I like to think that they are delightful Winkto my fellow reduxians..  I came home and thought, Lets read the written update first.. And OH BOY! I was stumped.. My heart stopped and my body started shaking! To be little over dramatic.. Meri rooh Kaamp gayi!

Then I said to myself.. Hey Devi Maiyya, itna bura nahi ho sakta.. Maine dil pe rakha haath, bola "ALL IZZ WELL" aur dekh daala!

Boy, was I glad I saw. .I would have missed so many good things.. I can see you are ready with your chappals, rotten tomatoes and eggs! Let me explain'

What did we learn today?

1.       1. Nurse bhi chor nikli.. Ab, has Shyamu bribed her or is Anji black mailing her.. Inbhestigation zaari hai! Jo bhi ho, who bechaari toh gayi!

2.       2. Shyamu ka naya profession.. Dabba service.. Anjali bi sayaane hai.. Ghar ke pakwaan nahi chahiye, patidev ke haath ka khana hi khaayengi, rani sahiba..

3.       3. Choohaa  chala sher  ban ne! I can imagine Shyam ki kitni phat rahi hogi yeh bolte hue.. "jab tak aap khaana nahi khaayengi hum kahin nahi jaayenge!"  He was banking on the fact that the wife would not let him get another slap.. Maza tab aayega, jab Anjali sayaani bolegi theek hai, aane dijiye chhote ko.. (yeah right, Keep dreaming)

4.      4.  Dadi-Anjali bhi ab aankhoin aankhoin mein baat karne lage hain! Arey, dinner table par.. Dadi raised her eyebrows asking  "Anjali bitiya, what's up with the creepy behavior" Anjali replies "Dadi. Phir se room mein aa gaye hain yeh, Kya karein?"

On a totally unrelated matter.. I will tell you a story about dadi and what I feel for her..My mom was a school teacher.. She was teaching, I guess 2nd or 3rd graders.. She asked them to make sentence with "Humaari" in it.. One Kid wrote! "Haraami dadi abhi tak zinda hai!" Jabse dadi ko dekha hai.. this is the thought that has been haunting me!

5.       5. Hansi toh Phansi! Dekh aapne.. Dadi muskura di! Haaye! Kaleje ko thandak pad gayi! Kitni pyaari smile hai.. Keep smiling Subhadra ji..  Who din duur nahi jab aap khoon ke aansson royengi!

Ab batao.. Bhala koi paagal hi itni important cheezein miss karega!

Head banging moment of the day:-

Khushi's monologue and flashbacks.. "Di ko Shyam ji ki zaroorat hai, aur Shyam jib hi Di ka kitna khayaal  rakh rahe hain..Ho sakta hai ki bachche ko khone ke dukh se who badal gaye hain..lekin Arnav j unhe di ki zindagi mein kabhi waapis nahi aane denge!" Poor Arnav!

Khushi ji, yakeen toh humein iss baat ka nahi ho raha hai ki aap aisa soch kaise sakti hain.. Snakewa badal gaya.. Kyun?  Woh shaatir dimaag jisne Shyam ka ullu banaya tha, kya ghaans charne gaya hai?

Only good thing, positive thing I could gather was that she has decided to talk to Arnav and explain it to him.. Hopefully in this convincing conversation that she will have with him, she will tell him that di was happy cos Shyam came to visit her, which will make him aware of the fact that Shyam is visiting Anjali in secret, bringing either an end or an entry to Shyam.. Right now he has no idea of the comings and goings of Snakewa.. And Hopefully, he will realize that this has been going on for long.. I know, I am asking too much!

So many times we thought Arnav's Harvard brain will come into play now.. Jaane who din kab aayega? Maine toh frankly  ummeed chod di hai!

Song Pics of the day!

"Andar se koi baahar na ja sake                " Na jao saiyaan, chuda ke baiyaan

Baahar se koi andar na aa sake                  Kasam tumhaari, main ROH padoongi

Socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho                           Main ROH padoongi"

Hum-tum ek Kamre mein band ho,

aur nurse bhaag jaaye"

"Hum hain is pal yahaan..

Jaane Kal ho Kahaan..

is liye maine Bhookh hadtal ka liya sahaara

Taaki Juda na hoin DOBAARA"

For RM waasis especially chhote urf Saale saahab

"Tayyab Ali Pyaar ka Dushman Haaye Haaye"

Kuch serious pointers bhi the.. Lekin woh phir kabhi.. Abhi ke liye.. I will leave you with 

the AWWW moment of the day!

I love the little touches these two share with each other.. The gentle touch on the shoulder, a simple kiss on the forehead.. Cupping the cheek lovingly.. For me these little gestures define love.. These are the things that SCREAM ROMANCE..

The whole episode was worth a watch for this moment which did not last more than a second on the screen! But plastered a smile for a much much longer time! Smile

These little things which Arnav and Khushi share make me want to tune in every day to see their love story.. Makes me wanna know how they will find each other.. How will they cross this hurdle! Cos at the end of the DAY I know, they will find each other in the end.. And rest is just all hoopla which I have to see if I wan to keep on seeing them! Big smile

I hope I was able to bring at least a small smile on your face today.. If I did, I would say.. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Love

Kopal Smile

PS: If time permits, I will try to update later with some pointers.. Tongue

Thanks Bush for reserving the spot.. Thanks Bush and K1, for helping me come up with the songs! Smile

Last but not the least, thanks guys for the awesome likes..

Thanks Anu, Shreya, Rit, Sharmi, K1, Nandu, Hkrajan, Jria for the lovely comments.. You guys made my day!

Ok.. Ok.. Finally last thing! CV's MANTRA

WE WILL WE WILL SHOCK YOU
               HA HAH!

Happy WEEKEND everyone! Big smile

Great post Thumbs Up
I cannot seem to get over " Hamaari Dadi abhi tak zinda hai " ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lJhalak29Chani123sunshine99RJXXDiamondLife

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Yesterdays episode cud hv been great for the WE instead of today,,,, it had nothing to look fwd during the WE.. Perfect kill joyAngry

Joy ko kyun marna chati ho re? Shocked

ShockedShockedShocked  Jhals...Ouch
ShockedShockedShocked
main nahi manti ..jhalak ko misunderstand mat karoLOL
MU shabd hi mein apne dictionary se nikal dungi..nafrat ho gayi haiAngry

ROFL

Redux pe toh galat fehmi hoti rehti hain...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgshreya_lJhalak29ChaituvDiamondLife

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Officer Kops...

Full nautanki post - Loved it

Loved the songs
Loved the 3rd grade story LOL

But most of all loved...'  Meri rooh Kaamp gayi! ' ROFL 

What a way to put a fun spin on an otherwise seemingly boring episode 

Clap

(Joy - ab kar tu ditto shitto)

You have 1 day reprieve from ear pulling! Big smile

Thanks a ton! Hug

joyvgshreya_lsunshine99Jhalak29RJXXDiamondLife

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

I'm back...with garma garam chai sab ke liye!!

Hi Chaitu & Shas Hug

Shas, dedication for you, tumhe gaana yaad aa raha tha na LOL

Hi Rits, Hug
Hope u loved today's epi!LOL
Running to hide!LOL
Kaun si video hai ye?  iPad mein dikh nahi raha hai kuch!

joyvgshreya_lJhalak29DiamondLifeRJXXsonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Originally posted by sunshine99

Di Ke Liye...
Chanda hai tu.. Mera suraj hai tu...oh meri aakhon ka taara hai tu...
Pic Credit: sarun_deewani

Anjali who invokes a variety of emotions from the viewers of hate, pity,sympathy ... only evokes love from her family members...they love are so much that they are willing to bring in the person into their fold who had cheated on her devotion ,trust and faith...Shyam  her husband...who tried sapping the life out of Arnav... Anjali's chotte... the brother who spent 14 years of his life caring for his elder sister being her protector, her friend,holding her hand in times of sorrow and happiness without even thinking about himself.. because he had a promise to keep for Di.. no harm would come her way.. he will be the sentinel guarding her joys forever...

Her tears are more precious than the rarest of pearls.. for they eclipse the laughter and mirth of the Raizada household...
The absence of a  good for nothing husband.. a tragically snatched newborn... is so shattering that everyone is slowly realizing the fact that they need to  fulfill her wish.. of Shyamji's return with the hope of lighting up her life. What if the hope is nothing beyond wishful thinking?And  shyam once again brings in destruction in Anjali's life... Will the broken girl be able to bear another cruel blow?  Will the Raizadas and Dadi  be able to live with the knowledge of their actions?

Questions galore but the rational minds haves kept it under lock and key in Shantivan to relearn the lessons again the hard way... Anjali's condition is troubling them to such an extent that not once did it cross their minds to try and check the whereabouts of Shyam Manohar Jha since he left the gates of RM... 

A young boy 14 yrs ago tried to stand up for his DI when no one bothered...he sacrificed his childhood then... Arnav is again standing up for his DI when no one is paying heed to him.. what will he sacrifice now?

Di.. who no longer grieves for her child... no longer remembers that her brother had hastily married a girl just because he wanted to protect her marriage...that the happiness of chotte she fervently wished on sighting  a shooting star... is held hostage somewhere in taking care of her well being...Di is too broken to think logically in her fragile condition and is open to skillful manipulation.. but how does she cool and calculatingly lie to her concerned family members at the dining table without remorse? 

Dear writers/makers please give Anjali's character a single direction... either she is in a mental fog owing to loss of her child  and is reluctantly with guilt deceiving the  loving family because her husband's constant reminder of dying opens up the raw wounds about the fear of loss every time  or she is a woman who does not care about family,her dead newborn and is heart,body and mind loyal to Shyam even though he is vile because her love for him is a flaw which she is aware of...

Rangeela re tere raang mein yun rangaa hai mera mann.. chaliya re...
Pic Credit: sarun_deewani

Khushi has an A written in her heart...it will beat for Arnavji hameshaa...every day, every hour, every minute and every second... Di's well being foremost in Arnav's mind how can it not be so for Khushi?  She catches a glimpse of Shyam making an escape from his meeting with Anjali and rightly deduces the reason for her sister in law's mood swings...She sees the wolf again  in the guise of a sheep's clothing and believes in his goodness and concern for Anjali.. Convinced of his intentions she is ready on her mission... manao Arnavji for letting Shaym in Anjali's life...
6 months back Arnav fell for Shyam's lies and deceit.. he learnt his lesson... Khushi too has seen the evilness of Shyam.. infact more than Arnav. She still is unable to understand the mean streak which is evident in the guy... It is said that relationships are strained by the people who are in it.. their actions.. their beliefs...The opposing belief regarding Shyam will bring in the first serious disagreement among the love birds post confession... would be interesting to watch if the maturity experienced in the relationship until now still remains?

If you are unhappy, sad or annoyed with Khushi's monologue with Devi Maiyya... here is something to cheer you up... an excerpt from my post on the Iago Redux thread(5th sept,2012)

"I can only be thankful that she is a figment of the writer's imagination who conveniently forgets the chain of events that nearly killed her and Arnav besides bringing untold misery... for the sake of  introduction of a new story track... because there lies the opportunity to make her smart again  when the plot would again deem fit..."

My heartfelt thanks to all the readers  who read my posts.Big smile and  those who manage to leave their valuable inputs and clicks on the like button inspite of their busy schedule...Hug

AwesomeClap Loved it as always Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Jhalak29DiamondLife

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Originally posted by shreya_l

Joy Lovely poem you have shared few pages back!Thumbs Up

@ All I'm feeling bored...thinking what to do...will join in silent modeSmile

Shreya ...the redux poetess...Hug  ,credit goes to dittoing brain wa...
are you doing your Kavita ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lJhalak29RJXX

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

love ur post Kopal..
aj tu chatakedar post hai..no serious seriousLOL

Nahi re.. 
As I said.. Rooh Kaampi hui thi! LOL
Plus Bush ka naam roshan kar rahi thi! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_lJhalak29DiamondLifeRJXX

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index