India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 2)

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged

In today's episode we witnessed another manipulative nature of Shyam, and Anjali plummeting to his plot. While the whole family prepares her feast and comes to her with food she chooses to eat from her husband. The nurse who was employed by Arnav and who is on his payroll stands guard to the love birds inside. She even informs them of their arrival. Anjali's sudden change in behaviour gives everyone a pleasant shock which they credit to her new medicines. Only Khushi witnesses the departure of Shyam and true reason to Anjali's happiness or rather the reason for her mood swings. Khushi pounders whether to inform Arnav or not about Shyam's presence in RM,  while at the same time debating with her DM as to whether Shyam had actually changed or not. Finally when she decides to speak with Arnav he tells her that he is late for the appointment and will talk to her when he comes back.

Such a simple episode but with a lot of pointers and some bloopers''.

Shyam's entry is always a mystery.  He comes through the poolside to their room while Anjali choose to enter through the entrance during her GB and in the process lost her baby. D'oh

The nurse appointed by Arnav helps Anjali and Shyam to meet. Is she not worried about her job?

Anaji who accused Arnav of lying to her, is doing the same before her family with Dadi supporting her. Arnav is in for a crude wakeup call when he comes to know that her sister had been lying to her the whole time.Unhappy

Today Anjali wants Shyam more than anything. So much so she refuses to acknowledge the love that was shown by her family. Instead her full concentration was to protect Shyam who was still in her room. She even called Arnav to be with her when she came to know he is going to speak to the nurse.Angry

Today we witnessed Arnav standing and watching his family happy for Anjali from a distance. This shows Arnav's true nature. He always wanted his family and especially his sister to be happy.

A moment later khushi leaves the family's side and joins him stating that Di is happy and eating. Khushi will always act as a bridge between Arnav and his family.

Khushi is a girl who wears her heart in her sleeve. She is a person who can sacrifice anything just to see others happy. This is a case of Anjali who is important to Arnav. Today she witnessed the reason for Anjali's Happiness. She is thinking through her heart and feels that Shyam might have changed and will be the reason for Anjali's happiness. If she had thought with her mind, she would have tried to speak to Anjali that Shyam is manipulating her. Her decision to speak with Arnav about this issue is a welcoming solution rather than taking a decision on her own. Let's wait and watch.

A sincere request to CV's...Please don't butcher any characters...

My fellow friends in REDUX had placed some requests for Arnav & Khushi scenes...which we always find Shyam and Anjali doing...especially the one where Shyam is feeding Anjali...Shocked

Overall a very nice episode...moving in the right direction. Thank you IPKKND for giving us a fabulous episode. Thank you to all the actors for their wonderful performance.

Deepali if you have actually decided to leave the Show...I wish you all the best for your future, You will be sadly missed...You gave life to Payal's character...

Thank you for taking time to read my post.

Love

SharmiSmile

Edited by sharmibalan - 08 September 2012 at 1:57am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonuShinyJijiva21jpatel1289paaskhannaPlovesArshichickkychitmanasspsharmilaamimusNothingLastsZoyafannandu_2007archie_79anurao.66coolgal270--sumana13--trintringJhalak29samanthanasunshine99Chani123areeba_blossomArhimaniacChitraFriyya6sonia_1

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Iam here at this Hour  for the first time and i Missed the EPIROFL

Edited by nivedha84 - 07 September 2012 at 10:06am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289chitmanasspsharmilaarchie_79ZoyafanNina90nandu_2007trintringJhalak29samanthanasharmibalanChani123TheFaerieQueenvasirajuserialwatcher16--sumana13--anurao.66coolgal270ArhimaniacChitraFsusan7riyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THIS POST IS FOR THE TWO BRILLIANT PEOPLE WHO GAVE US A HOME AWAY FROM A HOME I.P. REDUX.
THIS IS ALSO FOR MY REDUX FAMILY MEMBERS WHO HELP ME AND GUIDE ME AND LOOK AFTER ME AS THEIR OWN.

ANJALI MANOHAR JHA- A CONTRAST

ANJALI DI - the name is an offering to God. She is very God fearing and always doing puja for her Brother or her Husband the two most important people in her life. She at the beginning of ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM Di was shown as a doting sister, who would do anything for her beloved Chotte. She literally brought him up as a son and would go to any extent to make him happy. She would guide him in many matters and would send him to office as if a mother was sending her child to office.

Her Chotte did not believe in God or anyone except for his beloved DI. He can give away all his Kushi was making his DI happy. She was the apple of her Naani's eyes, her Maamiji loved her because she nurtured a broken brother and sister and she never showed any difference between her own son Aakash and Anjali and Arnav, Maamaji also loved her. In fact when he is around he did save her life once.

This was when Shyam put a live wire in the swimming pool and dancing away with Anjali  and nearly pushed her in. Maamaji saw this and put an end to that attempt. Shyam blamed Hari Prakash the servant for that. ( I Hope it was HP at that time because the Prakash brothers kept on changing)

She wants perfection in everything, like for example setting of the table or cooking in the kitchen everything should be perfect for her. She is a generous soul who thinks about the less fortunate. She was the one who told Kushi who came by mistake to Shanthi Vaan or RM as we all know it as, which leg to put forward and enter the house when Kushi was contemplating whether it was the right or left leg,

Along with her Naani, Deviyaani Singh Raizada, was the first one to see all the good qualities in Kushi. She along with her Grandmother played cupid in bring Kushi Kumari Gupta, a feisty, honest, selfless girl into the house in the pretext of training Lavanya, the then girlfriend of Arnav into how to become a cultured girl, how to fit into the Raizada household.

I really loved the mischievous Anjali and the brother ' sister bonding was great at that time. It was beautififul to see them bond and I hoped they would remain like that forever.

Even though life dealt a dreadful blow in the past, she being a handicap, her marriage stopping, loosing their parents and their only home she along with her brother came out of it but not unscathed. She was living is a bubble thinking everything was perfect. Her brother, Arnav looked after her from the age of 14 years and is still looking after her, to see her smile he would do anything for her.

This is where Arnav instead of making her face the world had kept her in protective wool and protected her so she was as nave as Kushi and was easily fooled by her husband Shyam Manohar Jha.

She did manipulative her brother to get him to go to the temple, do a puja, or even bring Kushi home. This manipulation was done with very good intentions and thinking of her brother's welfare only. She wanted Kushi in the house so that Lavanya could be trained.

She used to keep tabs on a husband little knowing that he was living a double life. He was staying in Kushi's Buaji house as a paying guest. He got engaged to Kushi, by virtually killing of her father and pressurizing Buaji to accept the proposal. Kushi got engaged against her wishes. 

Then Kushi came to know the truth and broke the engagement. Shyam Manohar Jha, the husband of Anjali, was under the impression that because of his married status Kushi does not want to marry. He tried killing her three times but she came out unscathed.

ANJALI SHYAM MANOHAR JHA

Only after the Kidnapping of Arnav and the fall-out came a big change in Anjali Di . She became Anjali Manohar Jha.

She became secretive, telling lies to her beloved family who would do anything for her.She met him behind their backs and was manipulated into believeing that she was the most important thing along with their child in this world. She fell for it and commited a biggest blunder endangering herself and the unborn baby.
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.Philip K. Dick

This was how Shyam Manohar Jha manipulated his wife. He wants to enter RM to carry out his hidden agenda. He first brought DD from the Ashram to remove Kushi and so his entry could be made possible. Since that was not possible he used Anjali. Anjali was his able assistant little knowing that she was writing a death certificate for her child and herself.

He made her invite him to the Godh barai function where he carried out the first of his plans. It resulted in Anjali' s accident and loss of her child. He came to the hospital inorder to show his sorrow of the loss of the child and blaming Anjali for not taking care of her.
He was spotted by Arnav and was sent away. Shyam made up his mind that since DD was useless he will get his entry ticket through Anjali.

Acting is the work of two people-it's only possible when you have the complicity, the help, even the manipulation of a director.

He put an idea into Anjali's head , this was described by my able friends in a much more beautiful way. Anjali now is under the impression that if she goes on a hunger strike she will be able to get her Shyamji to look after her.

Anjali Manohar Jha  has forgotten she has a whole family to look after her, her brother who will do anything for her , she brainwashed by her good for nothing murderous husband to get him into RM. Little does she know he has a very sinister and devious motive to come into RM and not for her.

She has set about getting into the role of getting back her Shyamji, back forgetting that she has just lost a baby. She is following the directions of her Director husband and acting her part excellently. After all she just loves perfection. 

All these days she was manipulating Chote for the good of the family. Now she is manipulating everyone which will prove detrimental to the family.

Letter to the CV's

Please do not butcher characters like Anjali, Kushi, Arnav who we watch the show for. We did sign up for a different show, the show which attracted us was the Arnav-Kushi and Arnav-Anajli relationship.

Anu

Edited by anurao.66 - 08 September 2012 at 12:48am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonuburberry07ShinyJijiPlovesArshipaaskhannajpatel1289spsharmilachitmanasamimusnandu_2007lazylad8-FauZiarchie_79shreya_lZoyafancoolgal270sunshine99--sumana13--samanthanatrintringJhalak29Chani123sharmibalanArhimaniacChitraFareeba_blossomriyya6sonia_1

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Ab ke (Sajan)Shyam Saawan Mein
Aag Lagegi (Badan)Anjali Mein
Khushi Barsegi
Magar Tarsege, Sajan, Mil Na Sakenge Do Man, Ek Hi Aangan Mein

With the forum in a furious mode today, with so much attention being lavished on our lovely Di - I had to
take a moment to compose myself and my thoughts..so that I could analyze what is happening here.

Yesterday, I had likened Shyam to a drug; a drug that Anjali has gotten so used to; that she cannot live
without it. Such is the master planning of the schemer...she cant let go; unless, that drug wears off, and wear off it will.
When she lost her parents, she experienced severe isolation; the people who picked her pieces up; gave her so much attention, that she got used
to being molly coddled, got used to being that center of attraction and always wanted to be. She likes to be that precious princess..so yes, she does
not like it when her brother's attention is diverted to Khushi and when her husbande desired that same Khushi. How she is able to tolerate Khushi, is the one
dilemma I still have...if I have understood her character right...my feeling is that it just a pretense to ensure her status in her house. And yes, she does
not have once ounce of sympathy from me, because she failed - first as a mother, second as a sister and third as a human being...a wife I wont talk about, because
I dont think she really was on...it was a just a relationship of convenience, dependence to say the least.

Now coming to KKGSR, I didnt think there was anything wrong with what she was thinking. In fact she is thinking out of her maternal instinct, something that even Anjali is not thinking about..
and KKG is not even a mom yet. What is her thought process? Maybe the child made the difference, maybe the loss of child has made Shyam see reason...its always the child isnt it? Secondly, its about Arnav..
Di needs to be happy...and what is making her happy? She was always this way; self sacrificing. Not trying to defend whether what she is doing or going to do right or wrong; just trying to reason
that, this is how she thinks. Would you rather see someone you love die / suffer or would you give them the one thing they are asking for? I think you would give them what they want; to just see them happy.
KKG even said yesterday; In Anjali's case, people give up on life, and her "tiredness" - which I akin to all her sufferings due to Shyam are nothing compared to what Anjali has gone through...again what? Loss
of child - a mother speaking, or the instinct speaking. Now Arnav is not going to be happy...and this will lead to an argument and a disagreement for sure...but then the focus is back on the leads..cause
then Shyam has entered...and then we face their past. Its story set up now for the long term; so lets be patient Ladies!

Ideal Non Soapy World
Khushi would not get Shyam in, ASR would become Sherlock and expose Shyam and Anjali would kick his sorry a$$ out of the house...not so simple is it? They need more lather out of the soap LOL

Random Thoughts
Yes, the Anji-Shyam scene was too long but needed for Khushi to discover them.
Why are the brothers going to consult an OB-GYN? Isnt the woman supposed to accompany at least to see who her new doc is? 21st century anyone?
I am pretty confident that the story will move back to Arnav and Khushi...its their battle to fight...its just a matter of time; Poojali is not going to UK is she? Its the leads they are promoting and the leads
will be back in focus...lets be patient. Of this week, Friday's episode was weak; but lets face it, we cant have good days all the time can we?
Where are the promos for the MahaEpisode? Is it happening?

Finally - Sorry to see you leave Deepali! Wish you all the best!
CVs - are we getting another Payal - or like mamaji - she gets the bunk?

Edited by droopy_asleep - 07 September 2012 at 4:46pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

tweeter13burberry07ShinyJijipalemsrsdua_foreverxyzw231deepali6AtyayPlovesArshisskaug25Arshiluvu27viv04jpatel1289chitmanassun2011nandu_2007lazylad8-FauZimozart66archie_79dipali13Chani123anurao.66--sumana13--coolgal270win7sunshine99trintringlara3110sharmibalan...Tanu...rulamaChitraFArhimaniacareeba_blossomriyya6

rina25 Goldie
rina25
rina25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Res

Why every body reserve culd anyone tell me or PM me  D'oh

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79fareenandu_2007samanthanasharmibalanChani123JRiaChitraFriyya6

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
BookmarkingWink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289spsharmilaarchie_79nandu_2007trintringsamanthanaChani123coolgal270areeba_blossomArhimaniacsonia_1riyya6

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
First of all, i hadn't intended to reserve a spot at all!! I was just walking back from school around 3:00 and i had to pick up my sister on the way back, and thats when i posted a comment!

Honestly speaking, the episode was a bit of disappointment but it wasn't as if i wasn't expecting it. A part of me was sure that there'll some kind of dullness before the explosion happens. 
I'm not going to be doing a detailed analysis because that can wait. I'm just going to put forth my perspective about the episode in few words as much as it would be possible for me!! 

The episode for me just cleared up the doubt lingering in my mind since february. Anjali was never too excited for the baby. What she was happy about was the fact that she was bearing Shyam's child. remember the look on her face when she told her brother that she was bearing a child? it was hollow and blank as if she knew nothing of what was going on!!  and then when she told her husband the same it was full of delight!! 

Do you all know why in the world was she crying for the child that day? She was crying because she knew Chotte wouldn't allow Shyam back, and the kid would be something of Shyam as a gift to her. Weird, huh? This woman here is fragile, broken and delusional yet so strong!! The child i think is alive and will be a premature birth, though i am for the first time quite in a shock that after doctor said the child hasn't been saved, and of course did a operation, didn't see the babies alive!? 

Arnav and Khushi are getting disoriented a bit and Shyam is hitting just on the right spot here, but is unknowingly also digging his grave. There love i presume will get more stronger to help them through! 

About Khushi i'll just say that there are times when a person longs to grab a ray of light even if its coming with darkness. She's naive in judging people like always and this decision was in character. 

xx happy weekend

Edited by areeba_blossom - 09 September 2012 at 4:58pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonujpatel1289nandu_2007NothingLastsarchie_79coolgal270--sumana13--trintringJhalak29samanthanaChani123sunshine99Arhimaniacsonia_1riyya6

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
From Arnav to Anjali. And from me to IPKKND in generally. W*F ARE YOU DOING??? Yes this will be a rant post because I am PISSED off.

Frankly, I found the episode distressing. It was a bit too much to take in. So an analysis from me today is not going to be easy. I find that I cannot bring myself to watch the episode again because it will provoke me to throw something at someone.

My displeasure stems from the character assassination of the character I once looked up to. My interpretation of Anjali was that she was naive but wise and brave and kind. She is the reason I started watching this show but now she is reason why I am having difficulty tolerating it.

This show is amongst the only thing that I watch, the other being Castle whose season five will air from 24th September, because I do not have time to watch anything else. Frankly, I want to go to Oxford or Cambridge to study medicine. That is my ambition. And that will take a helluva effort. So IPK is my distraction and it keeps me calm. But to watch it go like this is making my BP go up!

Yaar, what the hell? Sit down, take a pen and some paper, or get white board and marker, and WRITE THE FREAKING DETAILS OF EVERY SINGLE SCENE YOU SHOOT!!! I write amateur stories and I make a point to jot down the details of every scene in them. Why not you?

We are not asking for much. We just want consistency and accuracy. If you have that, you can nail a lot of things. You don't even have actors that are mediocre! You have one of the best casts in the Tellyworld and YOU DON'T FREAKING USE THEM PROPERLY!!!

*Calm down*

I am feeling emotional and moody for no apparent reason and I just fell off my edge. I won't analyse today cuz I find myself unable to think. Dadi, Shyam and Anjali have gotten on my nerves and Khushi is close to it. In fact apart from Arnav, Nani, Buaji and NK, everyone is starting to piss me off.

I will end my rant here. I do not want to go on and on and on about it. But I felt really disappointed with the episode and I just burst out.

Love 
Nazifa

Edited by N.Mussarrat - 07 September 2012 at 5:17pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijitweeter13xyzw231bsp0207deepali6wala66skamaniAtyayAnchal_Mva21fizzyfairyjpatel1289amimusJalebiGcrazyaddictioncool_tweetyarchie_79shreya_llazylad8-FauZicoolgal270anurao.66--sumana13--lara3110trintringsamanthanasarra0Arhimaniacareeba_blossomriyya6sonia_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index