samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

tant ur already making me feel better..  

plz update ur post if u feel like it or get the time

my eyes burned watching anjali and shyam romance. i would like to take comfort in knowing there was a purpose an not just the cv's taking pleasure in torturing the fans. 

and khushi is bringing shyam back Disapprove next week according to the spoiler to top it all off. 

Lets take a spider web , what do we see when seen afar...  few threads  with the spider sitting in the middle awaiting  the prey ... Does that impress us  ?? No !!.. But let's move closer  to the web and we see the strands of the web built in such a way that they do not  weaken the web, they are constructed in a way as to support one  another , Each strand away from one another , yet interlinked so that it can withstand  the pressures of the natural elements as well as the wight of the prey that might land ..Each strand strong  on its own..The strands always leading to the spider so that it can immediately sense the tension on the starnds hurry to locate the prey and capture it ...  ... So is the case here...The first strand was Dadi .. The second was Anjali, The third was the family, The fourth  is Khushi ... and they will deliver what the patiently awaiting Spider wants !!

Had they simply shown the spider  and a web...would we even be bothered by it...but when we begin to understand the intricacies of the web , when we  comprehend how a tiny spider beat the elements , there is a feeling of respect to that tiny creature na ... such is the scenario here. we are seeing how Shyam is weaving his web so that when the final denouement comes, it will be glorious  sight to see..
Clap

After reading ur Spider web...  me little bit comprimized abt the situations...   Clap

Let me wait and watch the glorious...  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidtrintringJRia--sumana13--tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by samanthana

ME is on 15th  .. Found in the mainforum

is Teej on 15th? and Shyamu's grand entry like last time? Ermm

It could be Haldi related  or the marriage of Arnav - Khushi !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia--sumana13--trintringDiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

hola good morningHug
Spoilers:

Mon: poojali condition bad, khushi ..what will khushi do
Tues: Khushi gets shyam. Arnav comes to know
Wed: ceremony resumes..how will arnav patch up with khushi
Thur: Raizadas to go GH for haldi, garima-dadi face off

JRia--sumana13--Supna9trintringsamanthana

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by Shwetha!

actually i said that too pages back.. can there be an option of payal death. that would be interesting. but with all the tracks i think they will just replace her. but it would be hard payal is in a a lot of the past scenes .. esp with garima. 

It would be logistically easier to kill her off than reshooting some of her scenes.

And twist bhi ho jaayega.

See when DB pretended to quit, this is what she did, first TOI, TB, TC may interview that she quit. But no official confirmation from PH or Star.

Now I still have not had any official cofirmation from PH or Star.

I wonder?

It will take the story in a totally different take ...The   Engine is steaming towards the past  ...
Please explain Ouch

Work it out urself ..na Big smile ...Tell me how will it take  in different route ?

Payal is also negotiating because from Now on Payal character in the show is very important with DD Garima face off.

Anu

Not necessarily ..Shashi  is the important one !Smile

Ouch
Why bcoz he's Garima's husband and will stand by her?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--trintringsamanthanatanthya

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

TRin  , Saw some one posted in the main forum Teej is 18th Sep...   May be grand entry of our Super Doooper Villain cum heroLOL

JRia--sumana13--trintringDiamondLifetanthya

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

It could be Haldi related  or the marriage of Arnav - Khushi !!

Nahi.. Then u 'll leave..
I don't want Arhi marriage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--trintringsamanthana

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

tant ur already making me feel better..  

plz update ur post if u feel like it or get the time

my eyes burned watching anjali and shyam romance. i would like to take comfort in knowing there was a purpose an not just the cv's taking pleasure in torturing the fans. 

and khushi is bringing shyam back Disapprove next week according to the spoiler to top it all off. 

Lets take a spider web , what do we see when seen afar...  few threads  with the spider sitting in the middle awaiting  the prey ... Does that impress us  ?? No !!.. But let's move closer  to the web and we see the strands of the web built in such a way that they do not  weaken the web, they are constructed in a way as to support one  another , Each strand away from one another , yet interlinked so that it can withstand  the pressures of the natural elements as well as the wight of the prey that might land ..Each strand strong  on its own..The strands always leading to the spider so that it can immediately sense the tension on the starnds hurry to locate the prey and capture it ...  ... So is the case here...The first strand was Dadi .. The second was Anjali, The third was the family, The fourth  is Khushi ... and they will deliver what the patiently awaiting Spider wants !!

Had they simply shown the spider  and a web...would we even be bothered by it...but when we begin to understand the intricacies of the web , when we  comprehend how a tiny spider beat the elements , there is a feeling of respect to that tiny creature na ... such is the scenario here. we are seeing how Shyam is weaving his web so that when the final denouement comes, it will be glorious  sight to see..

got itBig smile ... in return a big jhappi from me to u Hug

i hope arnav is packing bug spray
Thank you Sathya for saving our lives from the Big bad forum...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

va21anurao.66JRiatrintringsamanthanatanthya

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Hi Sathya, Trin, Nina, Sumana, Supna aqnd all the others who I may have not named.

A Big Hi.
Is there any latest topic of discussion.

Anu

Hi anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66JRia--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index