India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 122)

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Redux bacchas Hw are u...  Any Dammakas Twists or turns ..  or ups and downs...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia--sumana13--trintringtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by JRia

Hayyylooj Girls , Big smile

Helloo SathyaHug
Hello my dear Sathya  our Saviour...

Heyy  Manu,

How are You ??

Mom Kaise hain ??
Taking mom on a treck up Sinhagarh fort (Lonavla) on the morrow along with a bunch of gurlz n guys (treckking team ) ...physical tiredness hogi to shatir dimaag kam chalegi in the wrong direction... what says you My dear Sathya.!!!...Wink

ROFL

JRia--sumana13--Supna9trintring

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">Hum itne majboot to kabhi bhi nehi the, aur na rehna chahate hai...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">From the horse's mouth</font>

kon sa horse trin . Who said these n why

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiatrintring

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Hi Redux Motherwa,(Tants)Smile

Hw are u...   Hve u liked the episode...

Redux bacchas Waiting for ur Delivery.(analysis)LOL...   Pleeeaz  ...  Cry

Episode was nice..

M fine re ..Hope u r good too Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia--sumana13--Supna9

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

tant ur already making me feel better..  

plz update ur post if u feel like it or get the time

my eyes burned watching anjali and shyam romance. i would like to take comfort in knowing there was a purpose an not just the cv's taking pleasure in torturing the fans. 

and khushi is bringing shyam back Disapprove next week according to the spoiler to top it all off. 

Lets take a spider web , what do we see when seen afar...  few threads  with the spider sitting in the middle awaiting  the prey ... Does that impress us  ?? No !!.. But let's move closer  to the web and we see the strands of the web built in such a way that they do not  weaken the web, they are constructed in a way as to support one  another , Each strand away from one another , yet interlinked so that it can withstand  the pressures of the natural elements as well as the wight of the prey that might land ..Each strand strong  on its own..The strands always leading to the spider so that it can immediately sense the tension on the starnds hurry to locate the prey and capture it ...  ... So is the case here...The first strand was Dadi .. The second was Anjali, The third was the family, The fourth  is Khushi ... and they will deliver what the patiently awaiting Spider wants !!

Had they simply shown the spider  and a web...would we even be bothered by it...but when we begin to understand the intricacies of the web , when we  comprehend how a tiny spider beat the elements , there is a feeling of respect to that tiny creature na ... such is the scenario here. we are seeing how Shyam is weaving his web so that when the final denouement comes, it will be glorious  sight to see..

got itBig smile ... in return a big jhappi from me to u Hug

i hope arnav is packing bug spray

Edited by geetmaanluv - 08 September 2012 at 4:13am

JRia--sumana13--trintringtanthya

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

tant ur already making me feel better..  

plz update ur post if u feel like it or get the time

my eyes burned watching anjali and shyam romance. i would like to take comfort in knowing there was a purpose an not just the cv's taking pleasure in torturing the fans. 

and khushi is bringing shyam back Disapprove next week according to the spoiler to top it all off. 

Lets take a spider web , what do we see when seen afar...  few threads  with the spider sitting in the middle awaiting  the prey ... Does that impress us  ?? No !!.. But let's move closer  to the web and we see the strands of the web built in such a way that they do not  weaken the web, they are constructed in a way as to support one  another , Each strand away from one another , yet interlinked so that it can withstand  the pressures of the natural elements as well as the wight of the prey that might land ..Each strand strong  on its own..The strands always leading to the spider so that it can immediately sense the tension on the starnds hurry to locate the prey and capture it ...  ... So is the case here...The first strand was Dadi .. The second was Anjali, The third was the family, The fourth  is Khushi ... and they will deliver what the patiently awaiting Spider wants !!

Had they simply shown the spider  and a web...would we even be bothered by it...but when we begin to understand the intricacies of the web , when we  comprehend how a tiny spider beat the elements , there is a feeling of respect to that tiny creature na ... such is the scenario here. we are seeing how Shyam is weaving his web so that when the final denouement comes, it will be glorious  sight to see..
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--trintringtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalsunvid

Hayyylooj Girls , Big smile

Hello Tantu...!!! how are you doing...??

Glad to see you on Saturday

Hi VIdya ,

...awaiting Book delivery ..socha tab tak gappe marloon ...Me glad to see u too..  we were missing one another these few days Smile
Smile

yeah...held up with household chores...am doing severe house keeping...and some rearranging...that's why...

anyway...how was the episode...I got pissed up by that nurse doing hide and seek for anjali and shyam...Angry... But Anjali is the princess ...didn't you see!! She was treated so...

She always was the princess ..Why the surprise now ??

It was not a surprise...actually...I don't like people cry and get things done Tantu...it turns me off...!! I get a negative feeling in that action...!! 

That is her USP.. All use different style of manipulations ..Tears are Anjali's forte !!

Weapon...

Lemme share something with you...after I got engaged my husband told me "Don't cry always and come in front of me'..."Enaku azhuthale pudikathu!! ' ...Smile...and also my mom ...always tells me you should never cry in front of people who actually want you to cry...!!! Both of them doesn't like me watch any daily soaps...for this reason...Wink

I know...Neither can I stand tears in any form !!Smile

lalsunvidJRia--sumana13--Supna9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index