Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 106)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Ok who all badly need the hate track to come like me

im with u .. no wedding under these circumstances. .. khushi mhendi has come off her hands.. what more symbolism does one need. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90trintringsamanthanaclarissajohn

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samanthana

Spoilers for Next week.. found in the mainforum

Ha pad liya

Koosie jee will bring back snakewa ji

At least anji rani will stop throwing tantrums LOLLOL

We know MRS. Shyampoo rani is having mood swigns...  Koosie ji is helping...  to get ready for 2 nd Battle MarathonROFL(Delivery)...    Pyara Partners are longing for 143 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi people. I almost fell asleep while watching yesterday's episode because it was that BORING. But then I saw Arnav jee going to a gynecologist without AnJhali and that woke me right up, I was having trouble breathing thanks to laughing like a hyena.

"Di kay moodswings mujhe bhi pareshan kar rahe hai"

Bloody hell bitwa, hormones kay barein mein nahin suna?? Discussing your Di's reproductive health with the doctor? Kya kya dikha rahe hain yeh log??ROFL

Tanu ROFL I started laughing when they were taking a trolley full of food to her room with the whole RM vasis following. and another thing, is the nurse in love with Shyamu too? Ermm

hello ji all Hug

Hello Trinwa! Big smile

Nina...so glad to see you on the first page. Hug will wait for the updateBig smile

Mistakeiya ho gayOuchi; I thought it would end up in second page, I have the whole weekend to come up with a good post... Smile

I know yaar...remember I landed in 1st page one day? after I reserved I went Satyamash D'oh

oh you'll be good, you're a fantastic writer Star

Yeah; I remembered you when I saw my post landed onthe first page; realised how you must have panicked! Big smile

Thanks, yaar... but the thing I'm thinking of writing on... ande aur tamatar na mile, hopefully...Ouch

arre nehi yaar, as I said, you write really well, honest.

And do not worry...Trinwa will protect you from the world Cool

Embarrassed

Ah, ab kya problem hai? Meri toh itni achchi bodyguard bhi mil gaya! Big smile

trintringsamanthanaJRiaclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Hello Hi people. I almost fell asleep while watching yesterday's episode because it was that BORING. But then I saw Arnav jee going to a gynecologist without AnJhali and that woke me right up, I was having trouble breathing thanks to laughing like a hyena.

Bloody hell bitwa, hormones kay barein mein nahin suna?? Discussing your Di's reproductive health with the doctor? Kya kya dikha rahe hain yeh log??ROFL

Tanu ROFL I started laughing when they were taking a trolley full of food to her room with the whole RM vasis following. and another thing, is the nurse in love with Shyamu too? Ermm

hello ji all Hug

Hello Trinwa! Big smile

Nina...so glad to see you on the first page. Hug will wait for the updateBig smile

Mistakeiya ho gayOuchi; I thought it would end up in second page, I have the whole weekend to come up with a good post... Smile

I know yaar...remember I landed in 1st page one day? after I reserved I went Satyamash D'oh

oh you'll be good, you're a fantastic writer Star

Yeah; I remembered you when I saw my post landed onthe first page; realised how you must have panicked! Big smile

Thanks, yaar... but the thing I'm thinking of writing on... ande aur tamatar na mile, hopefully...Ouch

arre nehi yaar, as I said, you write really well, honest.

And do not worry...Trinwa will protect you from the world Cool

Ab toh tumhe koi prob nahi hai Nina tumhareliya khas bodyguard bhi hai LOL

Haan... ab koi bhi dar nahi hai mujhe! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringJRiaclarissajohn

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Bwahahahhaha ROFLtanu i expected a ranting post from you after reading sommys and annas post.  Yeah bloody hhh what all they are shoeing yar . hey did u liked the RM clan march to anjis room with food. Di yeh, di woh, di app, di dekho, di duno

Didididididi isss di ke pyar mein marwadenge hume-iss di ko kya naam doon 'she has taekn the name rani sahiba seriously  

The only reason for which I watch this show now is Hotwa's pretty face. That's all. Its a sheer waste of time to rant about the plot because the writers are obviously not paying any heed, everyone is so deep in love with DB that they have no problem if the TRPs reach 0, as long as her highness is happy.

Either that or DB has connections with the mafia or something and she is threatening the PH. Warna why would they continue to dedicate 90% of screen time to her, despite the fact that no one, absolutely no one is liking this track.
Ditto here tanu. Less talk will be better. I had a marathon discussion with  nina on koosi and her mahan mind. So wont want to repeat that too. Hari om prabhuji. Only thing that keeping me binded is unka sona mukhda . i feel for him bus aur kuch nahi.

Amen to that Embarrassed

I have decided to stay mum on Poojali and Khushi at the moment.Stern Smile

Kyon, Trin? Kuch toh kaho na? Shami, Maria and I were having a heated argument just a few minutes back... Smile

Yeah I saw that LOL nehi yaar as I said in the morning I'm just waiting for Doods to update and that will keep me going. cause honestly yesterday after watching the epi I really said, what is this? Confused didn't feel like rewatching any scene, didn't feel like thinking about any dialogue which might have been important...just couldn't be bothered. Maby its just me Ouch

Nina90samanthanaJRiaclarissajohn

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by JRia

Ok who all badly need the hate track to come like me

Me, Shami! Big smile I can't take any more lovey dovey at all... Smile

Hi Fari! Smile

Me too Cry
It's better than this crapDead

Me want HATE TRACK...  THEN WE CAN SEEE SUBTLE ROMANTIc BETWEEN BYAIJEEE and BABIJEEELOL

DONT WANT ULTRA SHYAMNTIC BETWEEEN OUR NEW HOTTTESTTT COUPLEAngry...  STERDAY . I CLOSED MY EYES WEHN THEY ARE HUGGIEG...
Cry
SHAYMPOOO KA NEXT DOVE is NURSE... IF DADI COMES to KNOWAngry

Nina90trintringJRiaclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Bwahahahhaha ROFLtanu i expected a ranting post from you after reading sommys and annas post.  Yeah bloody hhh what all they are shoeing yar . hey did u liked the RM clan march to anjis room with food. Di yeh, di woh, di app, di dekho, di duno

Didididididi isss di ke pyar mein marwadenge hume-iss di ko kya naam doon 'she has taekn the name rani sahiba seriously  

The only reason for which I watch this show now is Hotwa's pretty face. That's all. Its a sheer waste of time to rant about the plot because the writers are obviously not paying any heed, everyone is so deep in love with DB that they have no problem if the TRPs reach 0, as long as her highness is happy.

Either that or DB has connections with the mafia or something and she is threatening the PH. Warna why would they continue to dedicate 90% of screen time to her, despite the fact that no one, absolutely no one is liking this track.
Ditto here tanu. Less talk will be better. I had a marathon discussion with  nina on koosi and her mahan mind. So wont want to repeat that too. Hari om prabhuji. Only thing that keeping me binded is unka sona mukhda . i feel for him bus aur kuch nahi.

Amen to that Embarrassed

I have decided to stay mum on Poojali and Khushi at the moment.Stern Smile

Kyon, Trin? Kuch toh kaho na? Shami, Maria and I were having a heated argument just a few minutes back... Smile
  Hahahahah that was fun but im stick to my stand khushi is dumbo and trying to be mahan which I don't like I don't want her to bring back shyamu. But nina too countered with very valid point so both are mathematics. LOLLOLLOL

We ended up in a headlock! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringclarissajohn

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Hi Trin, Maria, Nina, Shami, Sam & Ladoo...Hug

Trin...i think the nurse is in love with Shyam & anjalii as a couple it think...and did u witness the return of the velvet...Wink

An Nina you write really well...Big smile

Edited by sharmibalan - 08 September 2012 at 2:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90trintringsamanthanaJRiaclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index