JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi people. I almost fell asleep while watching yesterday's episode because it was that BORING. But then I saw Arnav jee going to a gynecologist without AnJhali and that woke me right up, I was having trouble breathing thanks to laughing like a hyena.

"Di kay moodswings mujhe bhi pareshan kar rahe hai"

Bloody hell bitwa, hormones kay barein mein nahin suna?? Discussing your Di's reproductive health with the doctor? Kya kya dikha rahe hain yeh log??ROFL

Tanu ROFL I started laughing when they were taking a trolley full of food to her room with the whole RM vasis following. and another thing, is the nurse in love with Shyamu too? Ermm

hello ji all Hug

Hi Trin HugHug

Maria maria Hug

will we get a weekend post?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90trintringclarissajohn

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
poor deepali quit.. she had some beautiful moments as payal. she will be hard to replace. 

if they wanted to give role the side characters y not payal .. people have always liked her character. her scenes with khushi an arnav have always been great. she was wasted an we have 15 min of DB yest.. being treated like the queen she is on sets. 

she knows someone high up.. so pull of what she has. 

do u guys think they will replace her or kill payal and start a track with it??i guess they will just replace.. so much track already with past n who can forget shanjali Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987trintringsamanthanaJRiaclarissajohn

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hello Hi people. I almost fell asleep while watching yesterday's episode because it was that BORING. But then I saw Arnav jee going to a gynecologist without AnJhali and that woke me right up, I was having trouble breathing thanks to laughing like a hyena.

Bloody hell bitwa, hormones kay barein mein nahin suna?? Discussing your Di's reproductive health with the doctor? Kya kya dikha rahe hain yeh log??ROFL

Bwahahahhaha ROFLtanu i expected a ranting post from you after reading sommys and annas post.  Yeah bloody hhh what all they are shoeing yar . hey did u liked the RM clan march to anjis room with food. Di yeh, di woh, di app, di dekho, di duno

Didididididi isss di ke pyar mein marwadenge hume-iss di ko kya naam doon 'she has taekn the name rani sahiba seriously  

The only reason for which I watch this show now is Hotwa's pretty face. That's all. Its a sheer waste of time to rant about the plot because the writers are obviously not paying any heed, everyone is so deep in love with DB that they have no problem if the TRPs reach 0, as long as her highness is happy.

Either that or DB has connections with the mafia or something and she is threatening the PH. Warna why would they continue to dedicate 90% of screen time to her, despite the fact that no one, absolutely no one is liking this track.
Ditto here tanu. Less talk will be better. I had a marathon discussion with  nina on koosi and her mahan mind. So wont want to repeat that too. Hari om prabhuji. Only thing that keeping me binded is unka sona mukhda . i feel for him bus aur kuch nahi.

Amen to that Embarrassed

I have decided to stay mum on Poojali and Khushi at the moment.Stern Smile

Nina90JRiaclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Tanu ROFL I started laughing when they were taking a trolley full of food to her room with the whole RM vasis following. and another thing, is the nurse in love with Shyamu too? Ermm

hello ji all Hug
trinwa u wont beleive i rememberad you when i was ROFL after watching that scene. Arre yar how those actors  do such scenes wont they feel embarassed LOLLOLLOL

mujhe yaad kiya...chalo iss bahane yaad to kiyya Hug

I know yaar, that was just a pathetic scene...but made me laugh in the morning LOL
  Bwahahah iam  laughting since last night , so epi was worth a watch for me Wink Kinna cute na like shwetha said whenever we demand arhi we get shyajali- we are very lucky

JRiatrintringsamanthana

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Spoilers for Next week.. found in the mainforum

Ha pad liya

Koosie jee will bring back snakewa ji

At least anji rani will stop throwing tantrums LOLLOL

JRiatrintringsamanthana

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged

hello ji all Hug

Hi Trin HugHug

Maria maria Hug

kya likhu yaara...might turn into a rant fest LOL I'm afraid to write anything at the moment.

lets see next week. Tongue

Nina90JRiaclarissajohn

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

poor deepali quit.. she had some beautiful moments as payal. she will be hard to replace. 

if they wanted to give role the side characters y not payal .. people have always liked her character. her scenes with khushi an arnav have always been great. she was wasted an we have 15 min of DB yest.. being treated like the queen she is on sets. 

she knows someone high up.. so pull of what she has. 

do u guys think they will replace her or kill payal and start a track with it??i guess they will just replace.. so much track already with past n who can forget shanjali Dead

i hope like mamaji she is not forgotten some explanation for mamais needed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvJRiatrintringclarissajohn

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Big smile

hello ji all Hug

Hi Trin HugHug

Maria maria Hug

kya likhu yaara...might turn into a rant fest LOL I'm afraid to write anything at the moment.

lets see next week. Tongue
write ur rant here thenBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index