Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX : Lilith !! (Page 101)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Hi people. I almost fell asleep while watching yesterday's episode because it was that BORING. But then I saw Arnav jee going to a gynecologist without AnJhali and that woke me right up, I was having trouble breathing thanks to laughing like a hyena.

"Di kay moodswings mujhe bhi pareshan kar rahe hai"

Bloody hell bitwa, hormones kay barein mein nahin suna?? Discussing your Di's reproductive health with the doctor? Kya kya dikha rahe hain yeh log??ROFL

Bwahahahhaha ROFLROFLROFLROFLtanu i expected a ranting post from you after reading sommys and annas post.  Yeah bloody hhh what all they are shoeing yar . hey did u liked the RM clan march to anjis room with food. Di yeh, di woh, di app, di dekho, di duno

Didididididi isss di ke pyar mein marwadenge hume-iss di ko kya naam doon –she has taekn the name rani sahiba seriously  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90trintringladdoo598

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by riyya6

im just hoping cv's see the outrage that came after todays episode. i mean i have been there supporting them thru the khushi ott track, never ending kidnapping.. all of it. but i did not sign up to see a mentally insane, manipulative women romance her psycho killer lover. what the hell was that. when did shyam an anjali become heer ranjha ???

arnav was an uncle taking care of everything and going to the gynecologist and khushi was the maid with amnesia. both could not think past di!  ugh 

i think they have to change the story line or the trps are going to take a nose dive. deepali already jumped ship. 

as for khushi bringing shyam back if they dont play it correctly as in if they show khushi supporting shyam over arnav.. again trps going down.. im so pissed i could care less abt the leads marriage.  
yaar but look at the bright side if khushi brings Shyam at least we can get to see the leads... Even they argue it's ok better than seeing Shyam n Anjali...LOL

ur right .. i want shyam to come RM.. not bec of khushi preferably but i rather see a dumb khushi than any anjali. sorry in my dream sequence shyam successfully kills anjali and we are rid of the spoiled brat.. and khushi just comforts arnav thru this hard time. 

i thikn the cv's temporarily lost their minds showing a mother whose child just died .. thinking more abt her love of her husband and throwing tantrums .. instead of being shattered abt the baby's death. i would not have mind seeing a catatonic anjali an then seeing some reaction when she sees shyam... crying with him. let khushi see this an feel bad for anjali. 
all the hugging the hand on the glass ... it was more she missed her shyam then her baby.  this week was supposed to be the week all cried for anjali an all hate her. cv's messed up huge. 
agree with ur point... But Anjali is not at fault at all... A mother who has loose her child she wants her husband to share her sadness or grief... No one can take a husbands place in my view.. So Anjali is justified... I think cv is not balancing Anjali shyam n ask khushi scene that's what the problem is. We as a viewer understand that of course they can't show romance at this point of time but they can show us both supporting each other... Is that to much to ask... Ouch

i totally get he wanting her husband.. i think the emotions were wrong... in the hospital it was them bonding over their baby that k. i guess the way it was shot... it was more like teenage lovers meeting behind the back of their parents. it was directed an shot horribly . they did not show y she wanted shyam.. just showed that she wanted him... period. and that feeding scene was uncalled for. the sister show the gurl dying of cancer is not treated this way. .. she is stupid but she is not treated like a baby. n anjali is older than all the siblings... she is in no way the baby of the house. y treat her like that. y does she act terminal one sec and completely fine the other with shyam.. is that the dhamaka .. anjali going mental. 

LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvclarissajohn

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Hello Hi people. I almost fell asleep while watching yesterday's episode because it was that BORING. But then I saw Arnav jee going to a gynecologist without AnJhali and that woke me right up, I was having trouble breathing thanks to laughing like a hyena.

Bloody hell bitwa, hormones kay barein mein nahin suna?? Discussing your Di's reproductive health with the doctor? Kya kya dikha rahe hain yeh log??ROFL

Hi Tanu Hug

Hey Ria..Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaclarissajohn

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by bs_si

Tanu ROFL I started laughing when they were taking a trolley full of food to her room with the whole RM vasis following. and another thing, is the nurse in love with Shyamu too? Ermm

hello ji all Hug

Hello Trinwa! Big smile

Nina...so glad to see you on the first page. Hug will wait for the updateBig smile

Nina90JRiaclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Tanu ROFL I started laughing when they were taking a trolley full of food to her room with the whole RM vasis following. and another thing, is the nurse in love with Shyamu too? Ermm

hello ji all Hug
trinwa u wont beleive i rememberad you when i was ROFL after watching that scene. Arre yar how those actors  do such scenes wont they feel embarassed LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvNina90trintringJRia

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

hello ji all Hug

Hi Trin HugHug

raman987trintringclarissajohn

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Bwahahahhaha ROFLtanu i expected a ranting post from you after reading sommys and annas post.  Yeah bloody hhh what all they are shoeing yar . hey did u liked the RM clan march to anjis room with food. Di yeh, di woh, di app, di dekho, di duno

Didididididi isss di ke pyar mein marwadenge hume-iss di ko kya naam doon 'she has taekn the name rani sahiba seriously  

The only reason for which I watch this show now is Hotwa's pretty face. That's all. Its a sheer waste of time to rant about the plot because the writers are obviously not paying any heed, everyone is so deep in love with DB that they have no problem if the TRPs reach 0, as long as her highness is happy.

Either that or DB has connections with the mafia or something and she is threatening the PH. Warna why would they continue to dedicate 90% of screen time to her, despite the fact that no one, absolutely no one is liking this track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvtrintringJRiaclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nina90

hello ji all Hug

Hello Trinwa! Big smile

Nina...so glad to see you on the first page. Hug will wait for the updateBig smile

Mistakeiya ho gayOuchi; I thought it would end up in second page, I have the whole weekend to come up with a good post... Smile

JRiatrintringclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index