IP REDUX : Lilith !! - Page 101

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Thank you Sathya for saving our lives from the Big bad forum...

Big Bad forum ne kya kardiya ..πŸ˜†

Love the hugs, Hun
Originally posted by anurao.66

Ria,

I did not find it I just thought because if SP has not confirmed maybe they are negotiating. Sathya why will they try to kill Payal at this juncture. Did you get any pointers to that effect. The only person who will do so is Shyam and why will he do such a thing. Or has he become a serial killer?

Anu

Not Me , It was Shweths  Speculation and I was saying that will take the story in alternate direction...
Originally posted by tejuvijay

Hia gals..πŸ€—
Hru n how's the weekend!!

Hi Teju πŸ€— nothing much, just talking about different stuff. as usual Sathu came and in 10 minutes made us all feel better. πŸ˜ƒ now waiting for Doods to update her post. 
Originally posted by bs_si

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#3366ff">after that breaking of ugly vase scene I have a feeling that remarriage won't happen at the moment. Just the Maat jao and Ek minute made me feel that. and the later on longing to be together but unable. If physical separation is coming, what's the point of getting them married?πŸ˜•</font>

honi ko un honi kar di
unhoni ko honi
aik jagah jab jama ho
ph cvs n sp ;-(
i couldnt understand my feelings 4 ipkknd nw ;-(
Originally posted by tanthya

Track is saying something N Media is saying just the opposite, Lets see  who is right ??

Don twant Marriage...  Want ARHI SEPARATION😭...  I want to to seee    OLD ASR Ka DIMMAG ka HARVARD PATTI and old GUESTHOUSE SCENE KOOSIE...
Originally posted by Supna9

honi ko un honi kar di
unhoni ko honi
aik jagah jab jama ho
ph cvs n sp ;-(

πŸ˜† I'm with you Supna, half the time don't know what I feel about IPK. anyway decided to just wait and see what happens.

And by the way, I love Amar Akbar Anthony πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Supna9

honi ko un honi kar di
unhoni ko honi
aik jagah jab jama ho
ph cvs n sp ;-(

Supna, you like to see all crying serials know. Then what is the matter?

Anu
Originally posted by anurao.66

Ria,

I did not find it I just thought because if SP has not confirmed maybe they are negotiating. Sathya why will they try to kill Payal at this juncture. Did you get any pointers to that effect. The only person who will do so is Shyam and why will he do such a thing. Or has he become a serial killer?

Anu

Oh ok
Originally posted by bs_si

you know these daily spoilers, do they come true? I know last week we also had some day by day. Does anyone remember if they were right or not? 
it was right TRIN..
its been right always..
Zee_news used to put these spoilers before..
they r not straight spoiler..they have Q mark..what will do..like that?? so chances of getting wrong is less😊
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
hey guys...tants, anu, trin, nivi, supna,sharmi,nina, sumana, shaz, swetha...πŸ€—πŸ€—..hws weekend goin?? 😊 hamari sayani anjali di  aur snakewa ka romance dekhke to felt like puking!! uff!!! but end ka hotwa aur khoosi ji ka 2 sec ka scene dekh ke accha laga!!πŸ˜› Edited by va21 - 11 years ago