Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
poor deepali quit.. she had some beautiful moments as payal. she will be hard to replace. 

if they wanted to give role the side characters y not payal .. people have always liked her character. her scenes with khushi an arnav have always been great. she was wasted an we have 15 min of DB yest.. being treated like the queen she is on sets. 

she knows someone high up.. so pull of what she has. 

do u guys think they will replace her or kill payal and start a track with it??i guess they will just replace.. so much track already with past n who can forget shanjali πŸ€’
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Ditto here tanu. Less talk will be better. I had a marathon discussion with  nina on koosi and her mahan mind. So wont want to repeat that too. Hari om prabhuji. Only thing that keeping me binded is unka sona mukhda . i feel for him bus aur kuch nahi.

Amen to that πŸ˜³

I have decided to stay mum on Poojali and Khushi at the moment.😳
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bs_si

mujhe yaad kiya...chalo iss bahane yaad to kiyya πŸ€—

I know yaar, that was just a pathetic scene...but made me laugh in the morning πŸ˜†

Bwahahah iam  laughting since last night , so epi was worth a watch for me πŸ˜‰ Kinna cute na like shwetha said whenever we demand arhi we get shyajali- we are very lucky
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: samanthana

Spoilers for Next week.. found in the mainforum

Ha pad liya

Koosie jee will bring back snakewa ji

At least anji rani will stop throwing tantrums πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JRia

will we get a weekend post?

kya likhu yaara...might turn into a rant fest πŸ˜† I'm afraid to write anything at the moment.

lets see next week. πŸ˜›
raman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

poor deepali quit.. she had some beautiful moments as payal. she will be hard to replace. 

if they wanted to give role the side characters y not payal .. people have always liked her character. her scenes with khushi an arnav have always been great. she was wasted an we have 15 min of DB yest.. being treated like the queen she is on sets. 

she knows someone high up.. so pull of what she has. 

do u guys think they will replace her or kill payal and start a track with it??i guess they will just replace.. so much track already with past n who can forget shanjali πŸ€’

i hope like mamaji she is not forgotten some explanation for mamais needed
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

kya likhu yaara...might turn into a rant fest πŸ˜† I'm afraid to write anything at the moment.

lets see next week. πŸ˜›

write ur rant here thenπŸ˜ƒ
Nina90 thumbnail

I know yaar...remember I landed in 1st page one day? after I reserved I went Satyamash 

oh you'll be good, you're a fantastic writer β­οΈ

Yeah; I remembered you when I saw my post landed onthe first page; realised how you must have panicked! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, yaar... but the thing I'm thinking of writing on... ande aur tamatar na mile, hopefully...
Nina90 thumbnail

Amen to that πŸ˜³

I have decided to stay mum on Poojali and Khushi at the moment.😳

Kyon, Trin? Kuch toh kaho na? Shami, Maria and I were having a heated argument just a few minutes back... 😊
Edited by Nina90 - 11 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

Yeah; I remembered you when I saw my post landed onthe first page; realised how you must have panicked! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks, yaar... but the thing I'm thinking of writing on... ande aur tamatar na mile, hopefully...

Thaliya milegiπŸ˜›