Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nina90 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bs_si

Nina...so glad to see you on the first page. πŸ€— will wait for the updateπŸ˜ƒ

Mistakeiya ho gayi; I thought it would end up in second page, I have the whole weekend to come up with a good post... 😊
raman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in the end of it we come to conclusion that whole family will be wanting shyam bk and arnav will look for support from khushi and dhamaka will be she is the one leading the lot ,i feel for arnav πŸ˜­
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

trinwa u wont beleive i rememberad you when i was ROFL after watching that scene. Arre yar how those actors  do such scenes wont they feel embarassed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They don't seem to be demanding at all.. Only DB demanded so she got food 
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

trinwa u wont beleive i rememberad you when i was ROFL after watching that scene. Arre yar how those actors  do such scenes wont they feel embarassed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mujhe yaad kiya...chalo iss bahane yaad to kiyya πŸ€—

I know yaar, that was just a pathetic scene...but made me laugh in the morning πŸ˜†
trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: JRia

Hi Trin πŸ€—πŸ€—

Maria maria πŸ€—
JRia thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

The only reason for which I watch this show now is Hotwa's pretty face. That's all. Its a sheer waste of time to rant about the plot because the writers are obviously not paying any heed, everyone is so deep in love with DB that they have no problem if the TRPs reach 0, as long as her highness is happy.

Either that or DB has connections with the mafia or something and she is threatening the PH. Warna why would they continue to dedicate 90% of screen time to her, despite the fact that no one, absolutely no one is liking this track.

DB and mafiya πŸ˜†
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Spoilers for Next week.. found in the mainforum

trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

Mistakeiya ho gayi; I thought it would end up in second page, I have the whole weekend to come up with a good post... 😊

I know yaar...remember I landed in 1st page one day? after I reserved I went Satyamash 

oh you'll be good, you're a fantastic writer β­οΈ
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: laddoo598

The only reason for which I watch this show now is Hotwa's pretty face. That's all. Its a sheer waste of time to rant about the plot because the writers are obviously not paying any heed, everyone is so deep in love with DB that they have no problem if the TRPs reach 0, as long as her highness is happy.

Either that or DB has connections with the mafia or something and she is threatening the PH. Warna why would they continue to dedicate 90% of screen time to her, despite the fact that no one, absolutely no one is liking this track.

Ditto here tanu. Less talk will be better. I had a marathon discussion with  nina on koosi and her mahan mind. So wont want to repeat that too. Hari om prabhuji. Only thing that keeping me binded is unka sona mukhda . i feel for him bus aur kuch nahi.
JRia thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

Maria maria πŸ€—

will we get a weekend post?