Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
im just hoping cv's see the outrage that came after todays episode. i mean i have been there supporting them thru the khushi ott track, never ending kidnapping.. all of it. but i did not sign up to see a mentally insane, manipulative women romance her psycho killer lover. what the hell was that. when did shyam an anjali become heer ranjha ???

arnav was an uncle taking care of everything and going to the gynecologist and khushi was the maid with amnesia. both could not think past di!  ugh 

i think they have to change the story line or the trps are going to take a nose dive. deepali already jumped ship. 

as for khushi bringing shyam back if they dont play it correctly as in if they show khushi supporting shyam over arnav.. again trps going down.. im so pissed i could care less abt the leads marriage.  
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

im just hoping cv's see the outrage that came after todays episode. i mean i have been there supporting them thru the khushi ott track, never ending kidnapping.. all of it. but i did not sign up to see a mentally insane, manipulative women romance her psycho killer lover. what the hell was that. when did shyam an anjali become heer ranjha ???

arnav was an uncle taking care of everything and going to the gynecologist and khushi was the maid with amnesia. both could not think past di!  ugh 

i think they have to change the story line or the trps are going to take a nose dive. deepali already jumped ship. 

as for khushi bringing shyam back if they dont play it correctly as in if they show khushi supporting shyam over arnav.. again trps going down.. im so pissed i could care less abt the leads marriage.  

yaar but look at the bright side if khushi brings Shyam at least we can get to see the leads... Even they argue it's ok better than seeing Shyam n Anjali...πŸ˜† New leads πŸ˜†Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

See what she says to Arnav? That is what she believes; that is what is the driving force for her!😊

Can u tell me what she says πŸ˜Š
I haven't watched it yet😊😳
JRia thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

yaar but look at the bright side if khushi brings Shyam at least we can get to see the leads... Even they argue it's ok better than seeing Shyam n Anjali...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›
riyya6 thumbnail
trp will increase if aunthy ji buys in with the current dramaπŸ˜†
JRia thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

No marriage pls 
Sathya wil quit then πŸ˜­
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nina90

πŸ˜†Shami, aap bhi na?

Khuhsi does want Arnav's happiness; and she knows he will never be happy till Anjali is happy. Its kind of a vicious circle... 😊

ok moi back with simple Q then where is arnavs happeiness here- do u think after knoing all about shyam how he could be happy seeing Di with him. Khushi knows that –thats makes me pissed off. If shyam is not there at ealst arnav can feel peace that he wont harm anji but what about arnav-his peace of mind will go with wind. Then he will be need to more alert towards anji. What say now

riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JRia

No marriage pls 
Sathya wil quit then πŸ˜­

no marriage gonna takes place , looks like it
JRia thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

I only have 1 question why show someone so mahan... RipπŸ˜†