IP REDUX : Lilith !! - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by yvon

I haven't even seen it. And dont want to until they bring back the main leads. It was their story not those 2 idiots. If they had wa ted to focus on those 2. They should have done that in the beginning along with their other characters whom they sidelined . They expect us to suddenly welcome them as the other leads to this show

I completely agree... that too they have made sure we hate the parallel leads both Anjali and Shyam and now we are supposed to sympathize with Anjali...

I mean did Anjali once say even to herself... I should not have been walking around by myself... I should have called for help... it is all my fault nope... that should be her main reason for depression... because she is blaming herself for what happened... instead we get her wanting Shyam because he will make everything better... baby forgotten!!! seriously these people need to get their act togehter.

Totally agree. Started watching Indian soaps last year. Could believe the way they treated the main female leads. The other female characters had it easy
Sorry to medel in friends😳..

But if you see other Indian shows IPK is nothing😆..

Here except Dadi rest all respect and love Kushi😳...

But in our own compition show BV you have no idea how much CHILD BRIDE had to go through🤢...and audience gave that TRP's😕..

look at other show...EHMMBH... Manvi is not even trying to understand whay her sister is doing such a BIG sacrifice ...
SHe get get pregnant again ..but if Manvi loses her life will anyone be able to get her???
just to show she LOVE her sister Manvi puts a COURT CASE on her sister😕...to stop her from saving her life
If i was the CV..i would make Jeevika SLAP manvi for such BRAINLESS stuff...

now tell me...what we get in IPK is more brainless kya😆??...

BTW i like EHMMBH and I do not intend to hurt the feelings of the fans of the show...but just wanted to say that everyshow has DUMBNESS in it😆

and that DIYa show😕..showing lead actress fighting TERRORIST🤢..as though she alon has the brain😕

trust me..IPK is not bad at all😆
Originally posted by S003

What do you mean Family crossed story??? by the by I love that you pointed out that she isn't even thinking about her child anymore just about Shyam????????? seriously these people need to write stuff on a white board so they don't forget what is going on with the characters...

A love story where it is not destiny that majorly shapes it anymore but the manipulations of the family members who create  the main  nafrat.. and a  little bit of mohabbat for the lovely couple... thank u for peeping into my post...
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Yeah, I would have to agree; its the 21st century; cant a woman have some spine...Khushi has a lot of spunk but they have sent her brain on some vacation...I hope it comes back soon 😆

Wonder when that's going to happen. Hasn't she already given him 2 chances . And now she wants to give him another knowing what a slime all he is. 😡

Sioola...   Goo mrning GIRLSWA...🤗

So evryone are in the same SHAMANTIC MODDD😡.  Dior not...d u guys able to come out ...

LAMBI SAAS ANDAR KARO aur LAMBI SAAS BAGAR PEKHO...  This is not my golden words...😭😉
  our NK bhai ka😆

Wonder when that's going to happen. Hasn't she already given him 2 chances . And now she wants to give him another knowing what a slime all he is. 😡

I guess for the story to move...she will have to convince Arnav to bring Shyam back. But I am glad that at least it was Anjali who asked for him first...that way..at least he knows that its his emotional fool of a sister who has made up her mind.
I dont understand why Anjali does so much fuzz😳

The entire family is at her COMMAND...her one shout and entire family comes running...
and all she wants is SHYAM😳...why cant she for once tell shyam that WE WILL GO AWAY FROM HERE AND START A NEW LIFE ON OUR OWN..

does she realise that her hubby is only kind of words and NO ACTION...

hi super reduxians!!!!!!!!!!1

Thank you  all the 1st pagers for cheering me up.

CVs ne to pal mein sukh de kar next pal hi dukh de diay tha. Is dukh ke saath poora weekend kaise bitati?😒
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

I dont understand why Anjali does so much fuzz😳

The entire family is at her COMMAND...her one shout and entire family comes running...
and all she wants is SHYAM😳...why cant she for once tell shyam that WE WILL GO AWAY FROM HERE AND START A NEW LIFE ON OUR OWN..

does she realise that her hubby is only kind of words and NO ACTION...

We always want what we dont have u see. Now they have forbidden Shyam so he has become WANTED!!!!!!!!!!

😉
👏
Originally posted by Shwetha!

This was the IPKKND We fell in love with:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQQDZGMvjs[/YOUTUBE]

Off late, story and characters have gone for a toss.

We wanted Arnav sneaking in GH to see Khushi, We got Shyam sneaking into see Anjali at RM.

We wanted Arnav to feed her in Mehendi, We got Snake feeding Anjali.

We wanted to see love, romance of Arhi, we got Shyam and Anjali's romance.

We wanted to see Arhi Chemistry, We got Shyam and Anjali chemistry which left everyone cold.

This used to be a good show with great story and consistent characters, not anymore.

Edited:

Epi Pointers :

Did Shyam come through Drainage Pipes?

(Why is it that the nurse, security guards love him so much, don't they know who is signing their paychecks? ASR...Have you EVER hired anyone good except Aman? )

Shyam and Anjali telling each other, Hum aapkay bina nahin khaayengay.

(Oh yeah, The 2-3 week of their so called separation, did Shyam and Anjali go on a hunger strike. Lagta toh nahin hai, especially Shyam)

Whole family bringing so much food for Anjali and fussing over her.

(Anjali you idiot, you can't see how so many people care for you, you are stuck on your single point agenda...You want your husband, MOVE OUT)

Arnav and Akash going to meet a Gynecologist FOR Di's Mood swings rather than a psychologist MINUS Di.

(Great one brother whose wife is missing in action is accompanying the brother who misses out on all the action for a Di whose action we wish we can MISS)

Khushi: Shyamji Sudhar gaye hain*head desk*

(Yeah Khushi, the guy who lusted after you when he was expecting his baby and when your husband was kidnapped, Oh wait, He kidnapped your husband,  tried to kill you both, accused you and your sister of being greedy and characterless...Will have Sudhrofied after the loss of his child whom he never ever cared about...Welcome to the Kekta family)

Concluding thoughts:

1. Has Deepali really quit or are you guys still negotiating?

T
he whole TOI then TB segment reminds of the other D threatening to quit thingy..

Whatever, Deepali I wish you all the very luck for your projects, YOU will be missed, Please negotiate hard if you choose to stay.

I prefer PIA - Payal Instead of Anjali any-day.

2. Character Consistency

This hue and cry is not about screen space or love story of a different couple who you think have great chemistry while theaudience thinks otherwise.

There is a reason a particular couple that has the chemistry gets nominated and wins awards so stop pushing the other couple down our throat, makes us want to puke...Sorry Abhaas.

This is about Characters we fell in love with when the show started.

ASR...The dimaag one. Where has he gone?

I understand fully that now Gabrochand Potlivala Villain has graduated to being Gabbar Singh.

We get it, stop hyping him up so many times. Honestly we wanted a villain worthy of ASR, We finally got it.

Now the Hero comes into play. Stop Dumbing down ASR.

Khushi...The fiesty smart intelligent one...What was that yesterday, seriously?.

What is the enmity you guys have with Khushi's character?

Why is it getting massacred all the time?

You just showed Anjali has more brains than Khushi, Really?

We love Khushi as much as ASR.

We currently hate Anjali more than Shyam.

Congratulations Anjali!! You are the leading villain of the show

Akash....Bharat and Lakshman combo...who has little to do in the show than Shatrughna in Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan. Why this kolaveri di?

We love Akash, can you give the character its due? ABOUT TIME!!

Payal...So in-case Deepali does quit, GOOD LUCK finding an actress in playing a character who gets bi weekly dialogues in the show.

And if you can't find one, just kill off Payal's character, you want eyeballs for your show, Show Payal getting killed off by Shyam...

There you go you got your Dhamaka and you have one less character to worry about.

NK, Nani, Mami, Dadi...atleast make sure these people stay in the show.

And if you can't get the original Mamaji, you have an excellent pool of junior artistes, pick one of them for it.

TRP Maiyya aap par kripa karen, assuming you want it in the first place.

👏👏