Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

True but there is just something about then and now which does not sit well with me, her character has been destroyed and now is the time CVs have decided to focus the most on her. Viewers do not want Shyam and Anjali's love story, we want back Arnav and Khushi's since that is what we have been watching for more than a year not DKS!!

I dont find anji's character to be destroyed...its just that the greys in her were very subtle before and probably a lot of audience missed it...now her flaws has become very obvious...but I agree, a little less focus on Anji and Shaym is needed..but then again perhaps they have some twist planned which needs these two in limelight for now..I am giving them one more week before I start criticizing them..
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

all hopes are on ASR...😛 RM  ka eklauta dimaag wala chirag😆

though sometimes I wonder what the hell is he thinking... he sees his sister smilling and is like OH DI is happy... what nonsense... its true what Dadi said just because you said it Anjali is supposed to live it?
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Hellooo Reduxians🤗

Finished updating, rather vented and ranted a lot. Do tell me agar kuch zyada hi ho gaya toh.

Will catch up with you all later.

Happy weekend everyone🤗

hello hi bye bye Shwetha...have a great weekend...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: S003

though sometimes I wonder what the hell is he thinking... he sees his sister smilling and is like OH DI is happy... what nonsense... its true what Dadi said just because you said it Anjali is supposed to live it?

he's a control freak, remember. He doesn't like things swaying away from his direction unless he want them to!
S003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Hellooo Reduxians🤗

Finished updating, rather vented and ranted a lot. Do tell me agar kuch zyada hi ho gaya toh.

Will catch up with you all later.

Happy weekend everyone🤗

Hello Shwetha!

I absolutely enjoy reading your posts... literally makes me wanna stand up and applaud!!!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
gotta go...will be back in an hour...
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi everyone! H2 back :)😃
Whats the hot topic of discussion today?
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Huma-

feeling bad about the baby could mean he feels bad about betraying Anji yes but you are right it does not imply in any way that he is sorry for trying to murder her and Arnie..but if they had showed her thinking about the other side of the coin as well, I guess I would have been able to suck it up...but then again she is the same character who CVs made go on a suicidal path...😡

another important cardianl rule in IPK land.. only 2 characters can have brains at a time.. so mostly Shyam and partly Arnie have already take the spot.. till it is vacated or PH/ writers have made amendment in the character clause no chance of getting another smart... character...😆 If u are considering  Anji baby as having manipulative brains let me tell u that is being loaned from beloved Shyamji when he doesnot hog the screen space.😛
S003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Dellusional is the word yaar... I think he has got used to his word being the law around the house... and there are 4 people who are not willing to listen now... Anjali, mami, Aakash and Dadi... I swear if he reacts like a child throwing a tantrum I will leave and never return...
he's a control freak, remember. He doesn't like things swaying away from his direction unless he want them to!

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: S003

yepp CV's had a deadline to meet of airing an episode ... could not pay proper attention to character detailing...