Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Huma-

if khushi keeps the truth about shaym meeting Anji to herself and doesn't tell Arnie, then she is the same self-sacrificing lamb that all other SP bahus are!  Why can't these SP bahus ever make their husbands their top priority?? 

Techniqui Kharabi🤣🤣
sonia_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

good night friends🤗

Good night 🤗
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheAlk

Techniqui Kharabi🤣🤣

🤣...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

good night friends🤗

bye Shastra...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Huma-

that is especially very true for Arnie, Nani and Daadi.

conveniently said!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

updated guys 😳

Nice update Bushy - loved the part about the lunch box, granny smith apples connection to the baby being looked after in an incubator. Just a thought - since the creep does not have access to the Raizada wealth - how is he paying for all this? Maybe his sister is the one taking care of things as this is her revenge?

But what is going on...everything we ask for we get a lil bit ulta of it...or CVs have you been reading me wrong???

Lagta hai everything is getting lost in translation. And I would never have observed/noticed that HP got a hair cut. 😆

shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

Notice apart from Radha Krishen there is now a Ganesha murti in Anjali's room...for me it rang a bell...whether is this new addition in the room to show that Anjali Shyam baby is alive???

Also notice the lunch box Shyam carries and takes out roti from...what does it have on top and carries within?? Granny smith apples and roti..respectively...

What are granny smith apples?? They are apples that are eaten raw and normally used for baking...
Roti implies basic necessity i.e food

So who is raw, needs baking as in time to get ready to enter the world after coming out of incubation period...and who's basic demands of food are being met...who is safely tucked inside the lunch box..like in a shelter???

Any guesses...?? for me it depicted the baby again!! yes Anjali's premature baby who is probably in an incubator, being fed and sheltered...taken care of...
Another thing that caught my eye was...see how Arnav looks upon the entire family..while they are happy and doting on Anjali...thats how Arnav Singh Raizada's life is alone, but selflessly doing for others i.e his family... he is happy to see them smile even though he is not a part of that happiness..he stands far and alone...a little boy looking on to a happy family and thinking he too is happy...but there is someone who will form a bridge between this sad little boy and the happy smiling family...see how khushi links up him to the family...thus spreading cheer and joy in his life and making that little lost boy a part of his loving family...there will be a time where he will be no more an aloof ASR in RM who keeps a stern face and talks to the point but there will be the Arnav, the free fun loving prankster which he is only in GH as of now😳

Khsuhi...well all i will say about her is that her innate goodness refuses her to think bad about any human being...and thus she has yet again fallen  for shyam's act and is thinking that shyam is a normal human being who is affected by his baby's loss...first she made a decision at the time the pregnancy was revealed that she should  stay quiet as she felt that the baby will stop shyam ji from being the cheapster he was being!! now again she feels that the loss of the same has deeply affected him and he is a changed man...she also connected the dots of Anjali's happiness and well being to shyam's presence around her...and thus her expected thought process that lets give shyam another redemption chance has started...as she wants anjali to be happy...but will think about a round about solution as she knows Arnav will not be ready for this!!

Loved the part I quoted from your post!
Bush Great 👏You have explained the Apple and roti scene the Lunch carrier was in focus for too long...it definitely held the meaning you have mentioned😊 I also liked what you mentioned about Khushi...yes that is Khushi but experience does teach each one of us lessons... and in her situation a very strong lesson... so if the CV's show that she thinks Shyam as the necessary evil for Anjali then I feel it will be justified...but showing her again as naive...does not go well with me...😊
Edited by shreya_l - 11 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So, i'm finallly going to see the episode!! lets see the marvelous recovery!
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the part I quoted from your post!
Bush Great 👏You have explained the Apple and roti scene the Lunch carrier was in focus for too long...it definitely held the meaning you have mentioned😊 I also liked what you mentioned about Khushi...yes that is Khushi but experience does teach each one of us lessons... and in her situation a very strong lesson... so if the CV's show that she thinks Shyam as the necessary evil for Anjali then I feel it will be justified...but showing her again as naive...does not go well with me...😊

thank you 😳
sonia_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheAlk

Loved it 👏

Especially this...

Another thing that caught my eye was...see how Arnav looks upon the entire family..while they are happy and doting on Anjali...thats how Arnav Singh Raizada's life is alone, but selflessly doing for others i.e his family... he is happy to see them smile even though he is not a part of that happiness..he stands far and alone...a little boy looking on to a happy family and thinking he too is happy.

Good night all 🤗