IP REDUX : Lilith !! - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by RitJ26

Mujhe lagta hai woh chali gayi...didn't answer my Q either πŸ˜­

woops nevermind πŸ˜³

RitJ - I answere your question - and I kind of re-iterated what Shastra has mentioned above.

The elaborating of the main points are also Ekta type scenarios - we do not see any of the old kind of scenes we got addicted to.

Originally posted by RitJ26

I haven't watched it yet, was put off at the prospect of Shanjali romance πŸ€’

I know..why waste 20 mins on lets feed Di...πŸ˜†...pampering ki bhi hadh hoti hai!
Originally posted by -Huma-

yeah..meanwhile I will try to force myself to watch the epi...otherwise this will be the most likes I ever got for a post where I only wrote one letter...i.e. "R"

🀣🀣
Originally posted by Shastradhari

if shyamu is lilith then..he liloth too...stealing khushi, DAdi🀣

Lilitho πŸ€£

Maybe dadi is Lilith?? She might be eviler than we thought πŸ˜³
Originally posted by soap-critic

RitJ - I answere your question - and I kind of re-iterated what Shastra has mentioned above.

The elaborating of the main points are also Ekta type scenarios - we do not see any of the old kind of scenes we got addicted to.

Is Gautam Hegde still part of team???

I know..why waste 20 mins on lets feed Di...πŸ˜†...pampering ki bhi hadh hoti hai!

Pig Fattening πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by soap-critic

I saw, thank you very much  πŸ˜ƒ

I heard there was a 3 tiered trolley of food😲

Is Gautam Hegde still part of team???

Very much so πŸ€’

@soap-critic..
no one is left from old IPKKND writersπŸ˜•
Jainesh tellling he just elaborate the mein story points..
that r given to him by Gul, Nissar

I dont think we need ot worry about him...he has been here for two weeks and execution is mus better...he is obviously more experienced than the old writer...sure we have got an overdose of Poojali but that is not Jainesh' call as far as I can tell..

no need to worry about the 400 epi wala comment either..he is right, after all..that is what happens to all the serials..but notice he did say gul and Nissar have interesting twists coming up..IPK is diff..so the same wont happen there...