I am so excited!!!!! Eeeks - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
For a second i was like WHAAATT? Is Lazy saying this!? ๐Ÿคฃ

then i read the Post script and i was literally ๐Ÿคฃ

but so darn true man! Seriously.. Chalo acha hai, weekend acha guzrega ab, no more itne hours left itne left...
Me too so excited to see shyam poojali jodi Zehra... I onl want to see shyamli scenes on monday nothing else..Bas...
Originally posted by lazyleaves

I am so excited after such an amazing Friday episode, I am dying to know what will happen on Monday. No precap ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Let us predict what will happen on Monday. How will I pass this weekend? Give me suggestions.

Let us start a countdown.

P.S. I made this post a year late. Sorry I am slow that way ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Before I read the P.S, I was getting ready to type "You're in denial honey, go get some rest" LOL
๐Ÿคฃ

Great Post,Zehra๐Ÿ˜†
No hopes ,bud๐Ÿ˜”
All hopes are washed down the drain today
Suddenly I remembered I need to study for exems!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Now I can concentrate on books fully,Phew!
Thank U CV's, agar mein exm mein pass kar lia, to then its only for u & Ur ''Anji Track'' that makes it possible๐Ÿ˜†
I'm actually bored now .. so i really don't care if they show the precap or they don't .. it doesn't matter now like before how it use to .. If i feel like watching IPKKND i'll watch it or else Blah i'm not gonna watch it ..lol  Oh i miss the old anjali too :( was watching the old episodes today and she was so good :)

Anjali cries
..and cries
...and cries!!aur kya?Sigh!
Originally posted by DM1810

suddenly my physics book and rotational motion is much more exciting than the show!!!so i know how to pass my weekend now...!!!

LOL .. Even i find my books more interesting and exciting now .๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by minihashu

LOL .. Even i find my books more interesting and exciting now .๐Ÿ˜›

Yes, suddenly I realize I've been ignoring mine.. thanks for the idea๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
KHUSHI Wont tell anything..she will bring shyamu to RM..everyone will be suprised, dadi nd anji will be happy, arnav angry...nd den me PRAYING to god, d whole weekend dat trp's will be above 2...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ