India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Have patience please... (Page 2)

maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I have been patient for the last so many days but now   its very very difficult to keep hoping for the better 

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

ok on positive note i will wait till monday for khushi to talk i hope for that talk with Arnav

Arnav listens Kahuahi talks and tell him she saw shaym

if they dont fight and are together andwork a plan to trap shyam iam all for this track but if they show she hiding from ASR then she will loose his trust which will make me think to invest my time in this or not

till then i will reserve my judgement

Edited by chowna - 07 September 2012 at 9:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

Yay another optimistic person like me! I haven't watched the episode as I will be waiting for the online links. Till then I hope Arshi's relationship survives whatever hangama Shyamu and Dadi create.  
Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Never my favorite show will returns as it wasCry
It's more than I takeCry
AngryI hate poojaliCry

sweety19sa Senior Member
sweety19sa
sweety19sa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
that what viewers can do...
mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
U still believ dat da damage can b repired den all da best dear.
Hope God gives u da power 2 bear it..
All da best
minihashu Goldie
minihashu
minihashu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
But now i'm kinda angry , frustrated, sad .. Even though sumtimes some episode were not so great .. i never really got angry or anything .. but it's a limit .. i mean whatever we want its not happening .. i mean its not like we don't get what we want .. but then today it was a limit .. i'm actually feeling sad that i'm losing interest now :( But love i SARUN a lot .. so i will watch the episode only if its good like OLD IPKKND ..  before it was not only about arnav and khushi everyone's story line was so good at that point of time .. So i wish they we get our old IPKKND BACK ! 
trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

I agree to your post. Everyone have some patients. I know that sometimes we all get really frustrated with the show but I feel that this is their little rutt right now and then good things are to come. I agree with the fact that Anjali is a bore and quite annoying but if Shyam gets back into the house, she will sit quietly and believe her husband's lies. Hopefully once Shyam will come back, we will get some peace from Anjali and Dadi...then our wonderful couple can take the spotlight again. They can finally get married and be happy couple...

Also I think that the reason the CVs are dragging on the fact that Anjali wants Shyam back is that Arnav is hell bent on NOT having him in the house. It wouldn't make any sense in Anjali only begged for him once and then Arnav brought him back...they have to show her beg for him a couple of times before Arnav brings him back because then otherwise we'd all be like why did Arnav bring back Shyam so easily when he hates him and when Shyam has done all of those awful things to him...face it, we'd all be upset if Arnav brought him back so quickly...so that's why I think they are dragging that part a bit...

Hopefully this will all end soon and the story will continue to progress

Go to top