India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Whenever She Asked!!! (Page 4)

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
superb post dear Clap each and every words are true...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Anu101 Senior Member
Anu101
Anu101

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I do I do I do..I do agree with every word in your post!!!!!!Big smile
We all know how broken down he is and I'm sure the CVs would show it at the right moment. Though I have no idea how I'm gonna ever watch that sceneCry
But he is her biggest support. He is the one that she turns to when she has to get rid of the pressure., the burden, the worries, the pain..she gets it all out of her. She does not even let Jeevika her own sister see what cancer is doing to her, because she does not want her to worry. But it is with Virat that she finds peace and relief.  Some people think that he has nothing to do these days except look hot but how can he break down in front of her. He ensured her that he will let nothing happen to her and in front of her he never panics, he is calm and cool. Assuring her that nothing will happen to her. How can he show any feeling these days. When he decided to support Manvi in the court case he himself knew that he was almost signing her death certificate. But he kept himself strong and supported her no matter what. Did not for a moment tell her that she is being stupid and this was her only chance of living. Because not that he is hopeful he knows..he is 100% sure that as long as he is with her he will protect her. He will do anything but he will not lose her. And this gives Manvi the strength to fight the cancer, the strength to fight with her di for her chutki..because she knows that Virat's got her back. He will do something miraculous..he will do anything in his power to save her. And she knows that he will!!!!!!!Big smile
Yikes..kuch zyada bol diyaOuch All your fault..you always make me emotional with your super duper posts!!!!
MwwwaaahHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gowri.....Jes...

Go to top