India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Whenever She Asked!!! (Page 2)

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey Jes, gud one thereClap!! Evn though the angle's true., I still still say that fr me, it is purely illogical for a guy who stood out in the rain & thunder to save a Leaf cos Manvi compared herself to the leaf, to act so disinterested & casual (no fault of Kushal's). Do agree he shud not break down in front of manvi cos it mite weaken her, but the CV's shud show him doing so in private or at least to Viren! After all they too are siblings & the show's abt sibling love!! Had the Cv's not touched our our heart strings in the past with Virman, We wudn't really hv cared this much.. I mean, it wont even take 5 minutes of an episode.. I guess thats much more needed than the noisy blabbering of The famous "khandaan ka Khoon".. Again thats my POV to which the CV's are definitely deaf!Disapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702sweetymol-Aswathy-Shona1907...Jes...

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Awesome post Babu Hug frankly speaking i dint see all des thngs dis way... Bt now aftr ur post i understand wat u mean n i truly agree wid u... Yes he is broken within bt gathers his strength for her... Jst luvd ur post, it has influenced my thinking... Thank u for da post Babu!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
great post...

...Jes...

MJHTMonayaSajan IF-Dazzler
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

super post agree wid u
for mannu 's virat n his love is her real strengh she confides olny in him his fears ..
virat is always strong infront of mannu coz he knowes if he breakdown she too wud n he cant stand dat
he wants to see her happy aalways..not in pain n fear !
Completely agree!!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsmeAish...Jes...

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Love your postivity post Jes.. :D

Phir bhi I want my emotional Virat*runs away* Tongue

Edited by -Aswathy- - 07 September 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123...Jes...

mazha Senior Member
mazha
mazha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
superb post.Clap.what u said is correct.

...Jes...

-Alishah- Goldie
-Alishah-
-Alishah-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I agree he has to be strong around her like Manvi is with Jeevika because she needs strength, it's not because he doesn't care for her like some have said.
Great post by the way.
munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Very well composed post JesClap

In my 20 years of watching TV shows.. no fictional character is close to Virat when it comes to his unbound, unconditional love.. 

Will any real or fictional character ever love a girl who is suffering from terminal illness. who has lost her hair.. who is on the verge of death .. who loves her di the most.. no guy would love Mannu as much as Virat .. 

and people also blame Maanvi for giving importance and loving her di. can love be measured.. No.. 
Maanvi derives the strength from Virat to live her life.. she only breaks down before him and not before her di.. Maanvi requests only him to save her life..and not others..

Maanvi gets her strength from Virat ..Jeevika is weak emotionally as per Maanvi .she gives the extra assurances and care and love to her that does not mean Maanvi doesn't care for Virat

Maanvi's love for Virat is her  strength and her love for her di is her weakness...Virat will never ever breakdown before Maanvi and Maanvi will only breakdown and cry in his strong arms. in which she has immense trust ,,,

and as per the recent track or scenes.. Kushal's health contributed to a majority of it... the CVs, the writers are to be blamed for it.. for not incorporating and blending the scenes well .. when his love is right there fighting her death

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aswathy-Shrav123...Jes...

Go to top