...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

She asked him that if he ever had felt regretted falling for such a girl who was sick,who didn't have any future,who might not live for long.Had his mind ever cursed him for that?Didn't his heart & brain face these questions raising against each other?

He replied, 'main tumhe iss zindagi mein toh kya,aagle janam mein bhi kuch nahi hone dunga!'

She asked him to always stay happy like the moment he was smiling in front of her.She wanted to have the guarantee that after she was gone he would be happy for always.

He replied, 'main humesha khush rahunga,kyun ki tum humesha mere sath rahogi...tumhe kuch nahi hoga!!!'

She asked him to give her one kiss as it could be their last one also.She somehow felt that she was not bale to give him that he deserved in their relationship.She asked him to give her this as one beautiful gift that she would like to go having with herself.

He replied, 'ek din hamari shadi zarur hoghi,aur uss din main tumhe tumhari zindagi ka sab se haseen tufa dunga!'

Whenever she asked him anything with her fears,pains,uncertainty.,loosing hopes & courage,he gave one certain answer that nothing could harm her till he was with her.He would never let anything happen to her.She would be always fine & would be living the life at its fullest as usual.There is no reason to worry, she would be with him not only in this life,but in upcoming every birth.After hearing the answers from him,she felt it the safest to lean herself into his arms,she got sured she gonna be safe here till the end.She found his touch the best to comfort her cold body.With his words,with his touch,every time he made her feel secure & desired for a happy & healthy life with him ahead.She always end up visualizing a beautiful future with him which make her desire to live even stronger.

Why???Why his love is so powerful???How he never broke down in front of her???

I know guys,many of U here found sometimes these scenes weird & all but plz try to think in another way...Is it necessary to see him broken down???I know that in personal he obviously should have a break down scene,but when he is with her,He needs to be the strongest one.She,already loosing her life with every moment,needs some enthusiasm,hope & light ambiance which only he can give her.That's y they always end up making the scene funny with something very pure & intense.It's the power of his love,their love.I don't think any other lover character can be as strong as Viraat !!!

His character is rare that's why it is weird also!!!

Sorry if U don't agree with me at this point!!But I really appreciate CVs showing these scenes which showed the power of his love๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ...Jes... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
super post agree wid u
for mannu 's virat n his love is her real strengh she confides olny in him his fears ..
virat is always strong infront of mannu coz he knowes if he breakdown she too wud n he cant stand dat
he wants to see her happy aalways..not in pain n fear !
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: viratmanvi

super post agree wid u
for mannu 's virat n his love is her real strengh she confides olny in him his fears ..
virat is always strong infront of mannu coz he knowes if he breakdown she too wud n he cant stand dat
he wants to see her happy aalways..not in pain n fear !

thank u so much BT for agreeing๐Ÿ˜Š

Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with your every word
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Res...

Jes that is such an awesome and beautiful post Jes on Virat's love for Maanvi ...๐Ÿค—

let me come back and edit this post .. 

befair thumbnail
wow,fantastic post...i never saw it in this angle
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: aeesha

i agree with your every word

thank u so much ๐Ÿ˜Š
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: befair

wow,fantastic post...i never saw it in this angle

thanks dear...๐Ÿ˜Š
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Jes, gud one there๐Ÿ‘!! Evn though the angle's true., I still still say that fr me, it is purely illogical for a guy who stood out in the rain & thunder to save a Leaf cos Manvi compared herself to the leaf, to act so disinterested & casual (no fault of Kushal's). Do agree he shud not break down in front of manvi cos it mite weaken her, but the CV's shud show him doing so in private or at least to Viren! After all they too are siblings & the show's abt sibling love!! Had the Cv's not touched our our heart strings in the past with Virman, We wudn't really hv cared this much.. I mean, it wont even take 5 minutes of an episode.. I guess thats much more needed than the noisy blabbering of The famous "khandaan ka Khoon".. Again thats my POV to which the CV's are definitely deaf!๐Ÿ˜’
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post Babu ๐Ÿค— frankly speaking i dint see all des thngs dis way... Bt now aftr ur post i understand wat u mean n i truly agree wid u... Yes he is broken within bt gathers his strength for her... Jst luvd ur post, it has influenced my thinking... Thank u for da post Babu!!