Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I have to open my mouth (Page 6)

leolover Senior Member
leolover
leolover

Joined: 02 June 2012
Posts: 289

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srijaaa127

Originally posted by leolover

yaar i feel CV'S know very well that there is lots of fans of ARSHI ..wht ever the story line is fans must watch all this crap (poojali love story) thats y this poojali love story goes on ... but hmmm... ub tou mujhe koi farak bhi nahi parh raha k kal saturday hai ... but still i cant quit the show 
Ahh that's ARHI magic yaar... I too can't quit the showSmile



yeah u r rite bt CV'Sdone very bad with ARSHI lovers yaar ... bohat lamba test ho gaya hai ub bas karooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srijaaa127

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Joined: 09 August 2011
Posts: 9177

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leolover

Originally posted by srijaaa127

Originally posted by leolover

yaar i feel CV'S know very well that there is lots of fans of ARSHI ..wht ever the story line is fans must watch all this crap (poojali love story) thats y this poojali love story goes on ... but hmmm... ub tou mujhe koi farak bhi nahi parh raha k kal saturday hai ... but still i cant quit the show 
Ahh that's ARHI magic yaar... I too can't quit the showSmile



yeah u r rite bt CV'Sdone very bad with ARSHI lovers yaar ... bohat lamba test ho gaya hai ub bas karooo
Don't know when they are going to stop this Confused
Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Joined: 29 April 2011
Posts: 7488

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
today i have not seen the episode bcoz i was not interested to see poojali drama,but now a days i felt asleep when watch IPKKND,yesterday i felt asleep but when arshi scenes were shown i woke up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srijaaa127

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Joined: 09 August 2011
Posts: 9177

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

today i have not seen the episode bcoz i was not interested to see poojali drama,but now a days i felt asleep when watch IPKKND,yesterday i felt asleep but when arshi scenes were shown i woke up
My advice for you is don't watch today's episode yaar
nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 4246

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u!! i m so bored wid 2days episode!!!
believe me but i dint lyk iut at all..nd i hav startd losin interest but as we all say we love arshi!!! so i watch it nly fr dem!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srijaaa127

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 5548

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
It is getting frustrating by the day... I watched it to be happy and enjoy sth sensible on tv... I don't watch it to get irritated... But they r hell bent on doing that... Pls we don't want to seek like a niffler here for little bits of comfort of arhi scenes in the vast ocean of the anji's drama and shyamli love story... Spare us... Pls... Do some magic over the weekend...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srijaaa127

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 8486

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thank god I hvn't seen this epi...Angry
Girl's shudn't watch this serial...They r showing girl's r emotionally dumb..boys can play with them anytime...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srijaaa127

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Joined: 09 August 2011
Posts: 9177

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashhh33

i totally agree wid u!! i m so bored wid 2days episode!!!
believe me but i dint lyk iut at all..nd i hav startd losin interest but as we all say we love arshi!!! so i watch it nly fr dem!!!Wink
Definitely only for ARHI Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Part1- I hate you Khushi :Arnav

2 3 4 5 6

Author: anjani-pagli   Replies: 47   Views: 8874

anjani-pagli 47 8874 03 September 2012 at 9:29pm by anjani-pagli
Vodkatiny's Bar is Open Again!!!

2 3

Author: -vodkatiny-   Replies: 19   Views: 2530

-vodkatiny- 19 2530 18 January 2012 at 1:45pm by -Destiny-
A golden key to open Khushi's heart for Arnav

Author: DiamondLife   Replies: 5   Views: 1465

DiamondLife 5 1465 25 November 2011 at 1:42pm by areeba_blossom
Arnav's Open letter for Khushi-Part 3

2

Author: anjani-pagli   Replies: 11   Views: 2111

anjani-pagli 11 2111 24 November 2011 at 12:27am by lara3110
An Open Letter to Akaash

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 3   Views: 664

HeadOverHeels 3 664 19 November 2011 at 1:58am by S.Stephy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index