Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rupa678

Its disgusting that khushi thinks that Shyam cares for Anjali. She knows him for almost 1 year. How manipulative he is. When Khushi & Shyam engagement was broken, he was trying to show to khushi that Anjali doesnt give him any importance & how he has no value in Anjali's life but that time she didnt beleived him but why now she is believing him. No logic here to believe him & CV's pls clarify why that she didnt beleived shyam & why now. What the hell is going on

Don't understand why CV'S are turning her int his way ðŸ˜•
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously i was bored to death...
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fan_ipkknd1

Seriously i was bored to death...

Haha i never thought that i will get bored watching IPKKND... But today it was!!!
960bsipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all the scenes of poojali and snake were crap was unable to tolerate as they gave a little screen space to arshi
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U slept off ... U did a good thing today !!!! 
Always wants to be positive but today i didnt like the episode ...Full of Shymli & their so called romance😡 We already had enough of poojali drama now its time to show our beloved Arhi in their marriage track but its looks like Shymli re marriage is goin to take place !!! Full of Di episode ... We dont want Rabba ve in every episode but we cant able to see Poojai & shyam for whole episode ...Plz cvs understand us
This time at least khushi shd tell shyam truth to Arnav she hides it once wat was the result both of them suffered a lot i dont want it to repeat the same ... She is thinking bcoz he lost the baby he changed is she forgot when he tried to kill Arnav & Acted shamelessly infront of her that time poojali was pregnant ... y CVs making her like poojali ...One poojali is enough for our show ...Only for Arhi am still glued to this serial...

srijaaa127 thumbnail
All the RM people had a huge memory loss yaar... Every one is going behind anjali...
And i can't watch their romance
leolover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar i feel CV'S know very well that there is lots of fans of ARSHI ..wht ever the story line is fans must watch all this crap (poojali love story) thats y this poojali love story goes on ... but hmmm... ub tou mujhe koi farak bhi nahi parh raha k kal saturday hai ... but still i cant quit the show 
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why the hell KHUSHI always sees shyam...just to blame her...
Tell me one woman who has nt been insulted by the writer...!!
Comn damm we r nt stupid...rakho apne show ko..IF SARUN was nt thr i maight hv quitted it long ago...CRAP...:/
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Originally posted by: leolover

yaar i feel CV'S know very well that there is lots of fans of ARSHI ..wht ever the story line is fans must watch all this crap (poojali love story) thats y this poojali love story goes on ... but hmmm... ub tou mujhe koi farak bhi nahi parh raha k kal saturday hai ... but still i cant quit the show 

Ahh that's ARHI magic yaar... I too can't quit the show😊
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishyy808

Why the hell KHUSHI always sees shyam...just to blame her...
Tell me one woman who has nt been insulted by the writer...!!
Comn damm we r nt stupid...rakho apne show ko..IF SARUN was nt thr i maight hv quitted it long ago...CRAP...:/

I started watching IPKKND for SARUN and i will watch it for them ðŸ˜Š